Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Help Needed - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Help Needed (713 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by KOKOwonder(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Few hours from now (tomorrow) is my crush's birthday I need a romantic birthday poem to make her feel me. embarassed amberacious, jigsawkillah, cuddlemii, the agba, llaykorn, krystalzkris you guys should help your number one fan pls. Her name is Elizabeth.
Re: Help Needed by llaykorn: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
KOKOwonder:
Few hours from now (tomorrow) is my crush's birthday I need a romantic birthday poem to make her feel me. embarassed amberacious, jigsawkillah, cuddlemii, the agba, llaykorn, krystalzkris you guys should help your number one fan pls. Her name is Elizabeth.

I'm just seeing this. I hope you were able to get a poem that made her feel you. And, please be fast about it and change her from 'crush' to 'wife'. smiley
Re: Help Needed by Krystalzkris(f): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
KOKOwonder:
uhuhuh sad.... Am so sorry, I missed this.. Just seeing this msg now.. Hope you got what you wanted though.. Happy belated birthday to your Queen..cheesy

Stars, Pearls,Diamonds
Bright as they are
Only radiate sparks
Because the twinkles in your eyes are SUPERNOVAS
And your smile is the pathway to Bliss..

The birthday is over but you can always show your love.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Though tagged, was tagged wrongly, so got no notification from here.
It's unfortunate that you received disappointment though. I'm just seeing this as it's on top of my viewing page now.
Re: Help Needed by eddiense: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
KOKOwonder:

Ma guy, makurdi contact
Re: Help Needed by KOKOwonder(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2020
eddiense:

Ma guy, makurdi contact
0815 248 2953
Re: Help Needed by KOKOwonder(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2020
eddiense:

Ma guy, makurdi contact
0815 248 2953
Re: Help Needed by eddiense: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
KOKOwonder:
08******53
seen thanks. u can remove the number.

(1) (Reply)

...no Air / Raids Against Aids / No More Goodbyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.