Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 (738 Views)

Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hardeysolution(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you come sir, 2019 as a candidate, I will vote for you. That's if you no Bleep up o and God leads me to vote for you. I don't tire for the way naija people dey reason. Dem dey do demselves and no fight for your supremacy and dem dey complain. Wen everything be Buhari how u want change. Wen Oga Jona dey presido, where avengers dey? I dey laff await the doom of youths wey go borrow credit subscribe and come here dey yarn like say na their comment go change naija when dem still dey defraud people. Shey na cultist, prostitute, wan change naija? Oga Buhari, please no wan support you, Shey you care? As for me, na how my life to better me I dey find no be go dey shout who who who and dey fight cos I want enter power. We be igbo, we be Yoruba, we be Hausa.. ..then when naija go improve when we be destroyer gangan. Yoruba no wan employ igbo. Igbo school dey admit igbo first. Wetin gan? See, I no wan hear anything wey go dull my spirit again. Face ya life and change ya family. When ya family better, community go better... ..den, society at-large go better.. ...

Quote me or throw shades at me, I don't care! Rather, darling, reason cool!
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hiploko(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hardeysolution:
If you come sir, 2019 as a candidate, I will vote for you. That's if you no Bleep up o and God leads me to vote for you. I don't tire for the way naija people dey reason. Dem dey do demselves and no fight for your supremacy and dem dey complain. Wen everything be Buhari how u want change. Wen Oga Jona dey presido, where avengers dey? I dey laff await the doom of youths wey go borrow credit subscribe and come here dey yarn like say na their comment go change naija when dem still dey defraud people. Shey na cultist, prostitute, wan change naija? Oga Buhari, please no wan support you, Shey you care? As for me, na how my life to better me I dey find no be go dey shout who who who and dey fight cos I want enter power. We be igbo, we be Yoruba, we be Hausa.. ..then when naija go improve when we be destroyer gangan. Yoruba no wan employ igbo. Igbo school dey admit igbo first. Wetin gan? See, I no wan hear anything wey go dull my spirit again. Face ya life and change ya family. When ya family better, community go better... ..den, society at-large go better.. ...

Quote me or throw shades at me, I don't care! Rather, darling, reason cool!
op, 3 chilled bottles of recession for you. Even though I never understand wetin you type there
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by limeta(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
This might be the only reply you get.
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by michelz: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP,no worry,when that small change wey you win for betting finish and the weed you smoke clear from your eyes,na that time you go face reality.

1 Like

Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by EasternActivist: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op you just lost touch with reality, I just pray is temporal BC I don't want you to die BC of thinking that change should begin with you while oga at the top won't change the way our economy is heading to recession...
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hardeysolution(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:
Op you just lost touch with reality, I just pray is temporal BC I don't want you to die BC of thinking that change should begin with you while oga at the top won't change the way our economy is heading to recession...

things we be better when we think aright. The govt can't provide for us.. .if u go America with this mentality, you will just run back home. Americans don't beckon on the govt for everything even in this global recession.
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hardeysolution(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
michelz:
OP,no worry,when that small change wey you win for betting finish and the weed you smoke clear from your eyes,na that time you go face reality.
are u commenting really from your heart? Please change or don't.. ...then never request for what you can't give
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hardeysolution(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hiploko:
op, 3 chilled bottles of recession for you. Even though I never understand wetin you type there
this recession looks new as a word to most of us in Nigeria. Carlos Slim didn't get rich just like that but just during recession. Inshallah, I will prosper despite recession
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hardeysolution(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
limeta:
This might be the only reply you get.
not important as long as the view isn't one.. .
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by EasternActivist: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hardeysolution:
things we be better when we think aright. The govt can't provide for us.. .if u go America with this mentality, you will just run back home. Americans don't beckon on the govt for everything even in this global recession.

Enlighten me, how do we think outside of the government... Bearing in mind that fuel is sold at 145 naira and dollar is sold for 445 naira in the parallel market.
Re: Oga Buhari, Kindly Carry On! I await 2019 by Hardeysolution(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Enlighten me, how do we think outside of the government... Bearing in mind that fuel is sold at 145 naira and dollar is sold for 445 naira in the parallel market.

do u know there are people who still build houses despite this complaint and there are people who Invest trillions weekly. Let's just face reality and not let the current situation judge our actions to turn us mentally sick. We should be optimistic of a better Nigeria when we as well change our family settings to affect the society at large

(1) (Reply)

Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing / True Story Behind The Arrest Of Two Supreme Court Judges / Presidency Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.