Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? (816 Views)

Download All Naija Top 20 Music Here Incl Mr Raw - Forget Swagger Etc / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by Kommentato(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
It's obvious that most Nigerian Music Artistes now make use of the word ''Swagger'' even though it makes no sense in a particular track line. I think they have been abusing it and I believe not all of them know the exact meaning of it. Swagger here, Swagger there, must they pollute the whole track with Swagger. shocked grin cheesy smiley kiss
Re: Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by asha80(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ask terry G "Ginger Your Swagger" angry grin
Re: Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by kkkossy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
@kommento, ur soo right, i tot i was the only one noting all dis anomally in 9ja! SWAGGA DIS! SWAGGER DAT! MEN M SO TIRED OF SEEING SWAGGERLESS MONKEYS ON TV CLAIMING TO HAVE SWAGGER. TO START WIHT DO DEY RILY KNW WAT SWAGGER MEANS? I TIRE O!
Re: Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by tosinaded(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
wuts ur biz anywayz
they can use wuteva dey want so as it sells lipsrsealed
Re: Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by khanye(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
swagga is what makes you unique, distinctive and definitive. swagga is also character,
personality, attitude and style all roled into one.

no one on the corner has swagga like us - T.I - Swagga Like Us
Re: Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
khanye:

swagga is what makes you unique, distinctive and definitive. swagga is also character,
personality, attitude and style all roled into one.

so thats what it means. . . i keep haering the darn word everywhere lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Must Nigerian Music Artistes Abuse The Use Of ''swagger''? by chrisical(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2009
@asha you correct.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Rock Song Of All Time? / Jay Electronica Ft Jay-z & The Dream-shiny Suit Theory--- Dope! / Does Anybody Have The Link To The Sell-Out Iceberg Slim Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.