Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari (654 Views)

Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / Biafra- Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2016
RENOWNED Spiritual leader and activist, Prophet Anthony Nwoko has flayed President Muhammadu Buhari over his unrepentant position towards Biafra restoration,, warning him that the ‘ways of man is different from the ways God.”

Nnamdi Kanu Spurred by the “no referendum for Biafra” statement of President Buhari, Prophet Nwoko said that whether referendum or no referendum, Biafra would be restored and urged Buhari to have a rethink and ‘let Biafra go’ because no amount of force would stop  the Biafra project, not even Buhari himself. Recall that President Buhari during a media event in New York City at the end of his visit to the United States as the country’s delegation to the 71th United Nations’ General Assembly, said that there would be “no referendum for Biafra,” noting that the choice left for Biafran activists is to form a political party that would advance their interest within the Nigerian democratic space.

In a statement titled; ‘Biafra: Buhari “let my people go,” the Prophet  said: “Buhari is telling the world that there is no way Biafra will emerge through referendum under his administration. I want to let him know that the ways of God is quite different from the ways of a carnal man like Buhari. “Biafra is God’s heavenly project, which has been ordained from heaven to liberate Nigeria and the rest of  black man. The heavens have a mandate for Biafra restoration. So, no President, Senator or any other power, can stop the plan of God.

” “I advice Buhari and those backing him, to bow because nobody that works against God’s plan will live to tell the story, not even himself, Buhari”. While proclaiming the return of the lost Igbo glory, Prophet Nwoko, challenged President Buhari that if is in doubt, “let him assemble his prophets, Imams or any other power for a challenge. The three wise men saw the glory of God, in a star, they did not conceal it, but reverse is the case for the Nigerian nation, not to allow the light to manifest, because of tribalism against Igbo nation. “I still assure the world, that no-matter the obstacle for Biafra, detention of Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeria President, the spirit says ‘touch not mine anointed, and do my prophet no harm’.

Kanu is a project of God, and therefore, he is an apple of God, so Buhari should “let my people go”, anything short of that, he and his government will blame itself for destroying Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.” On the recession, Prophet Nwoko, said that APC led government and its Vice President has no authority from above to deliver Nigeria because they don’t have all it takes. He said their Prophets, Seers, Pastors, Priests are all deceiving them because they cannot represent or speak for the nation. They are not the mouth-piece of God, since the All Progressive Congress (APC) led government have denied the Holy Spirit, the nation can go carnally,” therefore, there is no positive result coming out of them.”

“As a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit has departed from Nigeria. If the nation wants to be liberated, they should seek the face of God in Biafra land, which is the south-east of Nigeria. The father (God) hates injustice, and Nigeria cannot eat their cake and have it.

The road to salvation is in the south-east of Nigeria permanently now, and Buhari and Osibanjo are all parasites, reaping where they did not sow so, until the glory of God from the south-eastern Nigeria is revealed to the world. “I stand in authority as the mouth-piece of God to declare that there will be no peace, no blessing, as a matter of fact, the heaven is sealed up against this wicked nation called Nigeria”, he prophesied. 

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/biafra-let-people-go-prophet-nwoko-tells-buhari/
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Kanu is a criminal

followers are terrorist

Supporters are disaster

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 5:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Biafra issue no dey allow some people to get good sleep again. Alotta them even struggle to break the news first.

Interesting.
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Biafra issue no dey allow some people to get good sleep again. Alotta them even struggle to break the news first.

Interesting.

You know I have zero tolerance for those set of

criminals, terrorist & there followers (ipob)

Look at most of the followers they are miscreants
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by HungerBAD: 5:09am On Sep 28, 2016
This Prophet is a Joke.

If he had a little bit of common sense,then he will know that it is not in Buhari's hands to grant the East the Biafra they want.

There are a lot of reasons I call the Biafra agitators a bunch of illiterates. Are there no Law makers from the East?so far I Have not seen one support the Illiterates chants for Biafra.

Prophet cum Activitist Nwoko tell your Lawmakers,or are they not the ones representing you guys?tell your Senators and Members of the House from the East,to carry out a referendum,observed by the International Community(UN)that the East wants to pull out of Nigeria peacefully.

I said peacefully,because Biafra lost the one they wanted to use Force.

Let them take the result to the House and Senate. And if it passes the Vote,then you guys can go your way.

It is simple.

The illiterates,and that includes the Educated illiterates amongst them,for some strange reasons think the President has the Power to just sign one part of Nigeria away.

Tired of this Biafra Crap.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
Kanu is a criminal

followers are terrorist

Supporters are disaster

Clap for yourself. undecided
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

zero tolerance you say? You should clearly avoid them, stop talking about them, stop having high blood pressure whenever they speak, sneeze, breathe or cough. When you don't like people you stay the fvck away from their Marra but he'll nooo,you woke up by 5:02am this morning to start talking about people you have zer0 tolerance for? What does that really make you Sir? Good morning
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by cyberdurable(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki how do u manage to sleep at nite?
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2016
This Biafra people don start again abi...

Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by Luckylife(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Why are u masturbating and having devilish nightmare over Biafra issues ? Those of u that are mentally doom by hating Biafra and still been tormenting by every words that made up Biafra will have heart attacks one day if your kind will not seek for deliverance from that demonic spirit of hate . If your hate them DAT much why masturbating over their leaving?

Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2016
cyberdurable:
sarrki how do u manage to sleep at nite?

I sleep well bro

All I know is that Kanu is a terrorist

His followers & Supporters are criminals

All of the above committed treason & felony
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Luckylife:
Why are u masturbating and having devilish nightmare over Biafra issues ? Those of u that are mentally doom by hating Biafra and still been tormenting by every words that made up Biafra will have heart attacks one day if your kind will not seek for deliverance from that demonic spirit of hate . If your hate them DAT much why masturbating over their leaving?

Kanu is in Kuje so I can't have heart attack

My concern now are the criminal followers and

supporters to behave if not they will end up with him in

Kuje
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by malton: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy grin

Ways of God kor ways of a clown ni. This "MOG" is a joke!

This marriage is for better for worse. tongue

Black man dey form Israelite. Guess the tithes are not coming in like they used to.
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by malton: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by promise10: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmm buhari.

Re: BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by promise10: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Kanu is in Kuje so I can't have heart attack
My concern now are the criminal followers and
supporters to behave if not they will end up with him in
Kuje
Hope you can go there and kill him, right?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Again / Towards Building A New Nigeria. / What Is A Lost Love Spells In *~oman~usa~~australia~norway+qatar-bahrain*uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.