Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Killer Fiverr Tips: Boost Fiverr Orders By 200% - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Killer Fiverr Tips: Boost Fiverr Orders By 200% (961 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Ultimate Killer Fiverr Gig Whiteboard Video Animation Explosion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killer Fiverr Tips: Boost Fiverr Orders By 200% by makemoney2016(f): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2016
My colleague joined Freelancing Website “Fiverr” a while ago and he is continually keep asking me “How Do I Boost Fiverr Orders by 200% on Fiverr.com?“. This question frequently has been asked previously by others as well, with no proper or clear description. If you are one of these people, or you already have sales rolling in and just want to enhance them by whopping 200% then my article will definitely guide and help you to achieve this goal. There are several reasons which can become obstacle in your way of making sales, so before I let you know how to boost your sales or orders, let me talk and highlight some of these reasons first. Here are great collection of tips and tricks about boosting Fiverr gig.

HERE ARE THINGS THAT EACH SELLERS SHOULD ADD IN THEIR GIG AND PROFILE

What?? You joined Fiverr.com two or three weeks ago and still you have no sale? Very simple, it’s said, that if you want to sell on Fiverr market, treat it like a actual marketplace where you have to impress a buyer to become your potential client. In order to achieve that goal, you should follow these things:

USE EYE-CACHING PROFILE PICTURE:

Self-explanatory! Right? The majority of buyers want to buy gigs from a seller who has a cute and eye-caching profile picture. You should make sure that profile picture is cool, interesting and also worth noticing.

I know everyone is not Miley Cyrus or Chris Brown so that’s where Google comes in. Search Google.com and find attractive avatars and then use them as your fiverr profile picture.

Keep it in mind that do not use images of well-known celebrities or it will have the harmful and negative impact on your profile.

Have you ever thought why representatives of customer service are very polite and attractive? The reason is that they want you to buy more and become their regular client. Same trick applies here on Fiverr, using an attractive cover photo will definitely boost fiverr orders, increase sales and bring in some additional revenue.

ADD DESCRIPTION TO YOUR GIG:

Let’s assume I am browsing through some Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gigs on Fiverr and I have to choose between two of them. Let’s assume these two gigs X & Y. After reading description of gig X I noticed that it lacks proper description about SEO while on the other side gig Y described properly and in detail how he will optimize the pages, social presence, doing social book marking and other SEO related stuff. Seller with gig X may has better to offer than seller with gig Y but he has no sale because of his poor marketing techniques. So start concentrating today to improve your gig description.

FIVERR GIG IDEAS:

SELL YOURSELF AND THE GIG:

After writing a proper gig description at the end include assurance and offer a guarantee to your buyer just to let them know that you are an expert and professional in the field you are offering. Keep this description about assurance short and precise, make sure it’s not more than 1-2 lines.

INCLUDING KEYWORDS IN DESCRIPTION AND TITLE:

Title and Preview Image of gig are the main part to attract buyers. If you use best Title you can easily Boost Fiverr Orders. Let’s suppose you have a gig about fixing “WordPress errors”, use this keyword i.e. “WordPress errors” at least 3 times in your gig description and at least one time in your gig title. Use this keyword in capital letters in your title, for instance “I will inspect your blog and fix your WORDPRESS ERRORS”.

BUY YOUR OWN Gigs:

Buyers prefer to buy from a gig which has a positive review, so if you have started a new gig but have no review on it, create2-3 new profiles, buy your own gig from these newly created profiles and leave positive reviews for other buyers to see. This will Boost Fiverr Orders and your sales will also start.

CREATE A FEMALE PROFILE:

My research indicates that a women’s profile sells more as compared to a profile made by a man. You don’t have to be a female to do this. Just make a profile with any female American name and search on Google for a suitable avatar according the name you have used. This marketing strategy will Boost Fiverr orders by 200%.

GIGS IN HIGH DEMAND:

Follow the tips mentioned above and with these tips and tricks make sure that you are selling the gigs that are in high demand. Some services offered are in high demand on Fiverr as compared to other services that are being offered there. Make sure that you are not selling a gig that has very low or no demand at all.

Following all these tips and tricks will make sure that you Boost Fiverr orders to increase your monthly sales in Fiverr market. You can also Download Fiverr Middleman Ebook from here. However, if you still have any question in your mind about Fiverr, then leave a comment below or contact us for further information.

IF YOU WANT FIVERR BOMBER OR 100 FIVERR GIG THAT SELLS HOT IN 2016 CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP 0 7 0 8 2 6 4 5 4 4 9

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Fund/money Made Easy / ____Can Trade For These People /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.