Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court (24402 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP / Eyitayo Jegede Not Qualified To Be Ondo Governor - PDP Faction / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2016
kahal29:
Mmmmmh....

Seems like Ayade's sin is that he openly admires Buhari. PDP does not feel comfortable with Ayade's love for Buhari. Their fear is that he might decamp to APC. Similar thing is happening in Abia state and the same PDP is strongly supporting Ikpeazu. So where does Supreme Court Stand? Can someone answer...

Courtesy of vanguard

In short you don't care whether he lied about his age or not. All na politics.

It's well..

1 Like

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by StepTwo: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

His sin is that he is a two faced liar and Ǧ☺☺ϑ for nothing piece of backstabbing piece of sh*t. I have consistently said that his day will come. Let him run to Donald Duck for help, let's see if he can help him. He will pay the price for betrayal. Ikpeazu is next, he too will walk the plank.

And PS: Ayade is the prime, beloved candidate of the Atiku- Makarfi PDP. This suit is as a result of the brilliance and tenacity of the authentic chairman of PDP; Senator Amodu Sheriff.

he was never Donald Duke's candidate in the first place, maybe he will run to Liyel Imoke or Mama Peace.

1 Like

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by DaPuncline: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2016
id911:
They should sack him. His heart and soul is in APC. Can't you see he was the only Niger Delta governor that attended Amaechi's recent useless jamboree
So what should we say about SE/SS PDP senators that normally accompany saraki to court ? Hypocrite!
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by id911(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Qmerit:

And was this your comment when saraki matter started brother?

I am not Saraki's disciple. It has got to a stage where we need strong and loyal leaders in SE/SS not hypocrites and traitors like Ayade.

I am tired of being with the north
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by id911(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2016
DaPuncline:

So what should we say about SE/SS PDP senators that normally accompany saraki to court ? Hypocrite!

Those are marriage of convinience not that they like him
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by ekhai(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
PDP ALWAYS GENERATING PROBLEMS. SHERIFF VS MARKAFI, IKPEAZU VS OGA, NOW PDP VS AYADE. HIAAAN UNA NO DEY TIRE? ABI THIS YAM WEY THEM REMOVE FROM UNA MOUTH DEY CAUSE THIS BRAIN DAMAGE?
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by evy1(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2016
StepTwo:

he was never Donald Duke's candidate in the first place, maybe he will run to Liyel Imoke or Mama Peace.
Liyel also has distance himself from Ayade
The guy is a con artist
Signing memorandum of understanding is what he knows how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Qmerit(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
id911:

I am not Saraki's disciple. It has got to a stage where we need strong and loyal leaders in SE/SS not hypocrites and traitors like Ayade.

I am tired of being with the north

Ok that's your point!
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by victorlake(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
They should remove that bumbling oaf with immediate effect!

I guess Liyel Imoke was looking for a mumu to control, after leaving office, and he got more than he bargained for in the guy.

Sometimes, you see the clown looking like a fuji artist, with a chain and greased hair shining in the sun. With a face like a 5year old over-fed tortoise, Ayade, is the most uninspiring Governor in Nigeria today.

Ayade and Bello of Kogi are a typical example of the fact that "the beautiful ones are not yet born". Our youths have to prove to be serious, to be taken serious.
brother you hash ooo.
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by id911(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Qmerit:

Ok that's your point!

Yes Sir! In fact, we need bold and very loyal leaders in the entire south to disengage ourseves from the north.

Eventhough SW don't like us SE/SS, i still prefer them to the north
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Oblang(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
AreaFada2:

Maybe.

But did he declare three different ages? If so, it's illegal. We should begin respecting the rules and the law.

No unlawful society ever makes any progress.

Did u say this abt saraki's trial?
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Lustig(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmm... Politicians too don join d trend? Football age dey. Music age dey. Now na political age!!! Very soon our independence age go reduce too
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Lie is evil fine! But if you ask me Where are Saraki, Dino, kwankwaso's souls? Aren't they in PDP's coffer?
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by danot1030: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Ayade should know the next thing to do, we have been wanting to receive him into APC a long time.
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by MatthewN: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
just the way we have foot ball age, so we also have political aga. if the false age usage is s crime, then most of our present political leaders should be sued since many of them are not using their real age
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by badguy1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
What of d judge dat just accepted to sign d age declarationssss? Without any verification? In dis country, ppl do it everyday. . . . Shouldn't they be prosecuted? As far as i am concerned, if d nigerian courts put in certain corrective measures, things like dis would not happen. . .
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by zurine(f): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
HOPE PDP PUTS THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER PRIVATELY. YOU DON'T HANG YOUR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by blesoh(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
kahal29:
Mmmmmh....

Seems like Ayade's sin is that he openly admires Buhari. PDP does not feel comfortable with Ayade's love for Buhari. Their fear is that he might decamp to APC. Similar thing is happening in Abia state and the same PDP is strongly supporting Ikpeazu. So where does Supreme Court Stand? Can someone answer...

Courtesy of vanguard
Lies, all his major opponent are all in APC, its too late for him to cross over, he fell out with Ndoma Egba, jeddy Agba, prince otu all are in the APC so he won't even think of that. Everyone has left him except his brother frank who they run the state together.

1 Like

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by APCmyheart(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

His sin is that he is a two faced liar and Ǧ☺☺ϑ for nothing piece of backstabbing piece of sh*t. I have consistently said that his day will come. Let him run to Donald Duck for help, let's see if he can help him. He will pay the price for betrayal. Ikpeazu is next, he too will walk the plank.

And PS: Ayade is the prime, beloved candidate of the Atiku- Makarfi PDP. This suit is as a result of the brilliance and tenacity of the authentic chairman of PDP; Senator Amodu Sheriff.

He will rather run to Buhari instead, Who is Donald Duck Duke?
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by APCmyheart(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Qmerit:

And was this your comment when saraki matter started brother?
No mind those wailers, They all support Saraki and Ikpeazu and want Ayade to be sack. I trust Supreme court.
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Arielle: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
victorlake:

brother you hash ooo.

But he's right!
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by StarPlayer: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Berlynn:

I just feel like quoting you, not that i have anything to say to you wink
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by AreaFada2: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oblang:

Did u say this abt saraki's trial?

Wetin concern me concern Saraki?

If any of them is guilty of any crime, let them bundle all of them into prison. All of them. Each and everyone of them.
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
StarPlayer:
I just feel like quoting you, not that i have anything to say to you wink
undecided
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Oblang(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
AreaFada2:

Wetin concern me concern Saraki?

If any of them is guilty of any crime, let them bundle all of them into prison. All of them. Each and everyone of them.

Lol..
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by StarPlayer: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by UgoPapa: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ayade is the worst governor cross river state has produced since 1999. He initially abandoned the affairs of the state for his younger brother, nothing is working as far cross river state is concerned. Calabar that used to be the tourism hub of our country is now a shadow of itself with portholes and garbage everywhere.

It's a pity that cross river state was scammed to think that ayade is their Messiah. Teachers are yet to resume work.

1 Like

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by kedeojo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
They should remove that bumbling oaf with immediate effect!

I guess Liyel Imoke was looking for a mumu to control, after leaving office, and he got more than he bargained for in the guy.

Sometimes, you see the clown looking like a fuji artist, with a chain and greased hair shining in the sun. With a face like a 5year old over-fed tortoise, Ayade, is the most uninspiring Governor in Nigeria today.

Ayade and Bello of Kogi are a typical example of the fact that "the beautiful ones are not yet born". Our youths have to prove to be serious, to be taken serious.
keep saying rubbish. What they has achieved in life, you will not be able to reach quarter, even if we add another generation to you.
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by Touchforfree(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Coldfaya:
bet why can't he just maintain one age na?

Guy I beg ds dey happen to us all. If I should contest for a political post, same will happen to me as well.

Even d people calling for his head, how are they ?.

The Governor has stepped on people's toes and they are looking for a way to run him aground.
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by onyebaba(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
blesoh:

Lies, all his major opponent are all in APC, its too late for him to cross over, he fell out with Ndoma Egba, jeddy Agba, prince otu all are in the APC so he won't even think of that. Everyone has left him except his brother frank who they run the state together.
U forgot to add the master Planner and former PDP national Publicity Secretary Venatius Ikem and Paul Adah. Ayade na 'one chance'.

1 Like

Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by mikolo80: 3:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Debaddest:
When will youth be in government??
when they get off social media
Re: Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court by blesoh(f): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
onyebaba:

U forgot to add the master Planner and former PDP national Publicity Secretary Venatius Ikem and Paul Adah. Ayade na 'one chance'.
My dear Ayade case tire me oh, I don't know were he kept his siren this days, dude is simply useless. No more shoki dance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ortom Reacting To His Impeachment Notice / NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) / Pressure Mounts On Secondus To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.