Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech (22963 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech / Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by Kosy79(f): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Director fired over plagiarisms good, then d president needs to be impeached over incompetence to rule Nigeria
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by AnanseK(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Mschewww!!..so lame and boring. undecided

Keep on wailing
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by myaokija(f): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2016
BCISLTD:
Nice..this is one thing GEJ never did..no time for mediocrity..fire anybody who is found wanting ..rubbish angry
are u so sure that the said person was fired? Ok if he is fired can we know the name of the guy, so that we will verify if its truth. Everybody no be zombie. The worse be say u come GEJ name as if say na him cause ur wahala. Think my friend, that's why u ve brain
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
This is a welcome development. I believe this is a clear pointer that what's bad is bad.
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by BCISLTD: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
myaokija:
are u so sure that the said person was fired? Ok if he is fired can we know the name of the guy, so that we will verify if its truth. Everybody no be zombie. The worse be say u come GEJ name as if say na him cause ur wahala. Think my friend, that's why u ve brain

Babes ..the last part of response wasn't called for...if a statement or a report was put out stating something u either believe/not believe it/or disprove it...at least someone was purportedly fired...get it?
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by BCISLTD: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2016
tiwiex:

APC gas learnt the power of the media. Wetin be d name of the Director? So they say the have redeployed (not sacked) and we just chop am? No name, no picture, nothing. U already saying if GEJ... Please leave GEJ alone abeg. GEJust enter this Buhari matter. So Buhari no get fault for plagiarism. Mr. Zombie has found a way to rope it on GEJ. Wonderful.

GEJ was a total let down...TOTAL!!!...even when 20 of ur unemployed folks were killed..nobody was fired...
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by MrCEO69(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Nigeria which way forward, If I am the man I will expose Buhari and his tyranny and nepotism,

No body was sacked! No name were mention. It all tactics! Fear apc.
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by chijioke17(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
I believe an earlier post on nl that said the speeches of bubu were written by his nephew. does the presidency think Nigerians are this gullible. everytime they attribute this plagiarism to the deputy director. never for once has the deputy director's name been mentioned. or is his name deputy director. this presidency is so full of itself. bubu enjoy it till 2019
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by jpphilips(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Consequence Management, I wish Nigeria wasn't broke at the moment.
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
So who is the anonymous officer? Why so secretive? Waiting for the Sahara reporters version to the story. I highly disbelieve the word sacked in the title. I believe redeployment as used in the context means he was relegated to a lesser salary paying role; a minor slap on the wrist.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by APCmyheart(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government grin

Nothing you will that will satisfy haters..

If this happen to be in PDP nothing will happen

Abba Moro case comes to mind.
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by phanshark(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is the evidence that most of our politicians are dolard.having noting on there mind but just to get power. Which means, he will just be telling us Lie's upon Lie's, without knowing what he is saying.lord have Mercy on nija
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by Feli2015: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Director without name

1 Like

Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by harlehleh(f): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mtcheeww sad...shebi he went to school..why did he not write the speech himself??

Misguided priorities
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by sagir1994(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
As a member of NCAN.....i came to check the name of the scape goatee!! Am sure he must be a christian, non hausafulani or outright 5% or from Southern region.... the regular victims...
not the regular victims, but rather the regular incompetents
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by swiperthefox: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=RZArecta post=49735925] Shey Mr deputy director no get name ?

This stinks like the regular APC zombies propaganda just like the budget padding issue that rocked the presidency where Baba said he would sack people in budget office, till today na bobo juice we dey hear. If presidency can pad budget, what stops legislature from padding their own ? APC is a Fvckin party[/quot
e] You spoke my mind. It is just a propaganda. The Director does not have a name. How do we verify the authenticity of this news.
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by RZArecta(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=swiperthefox post=49746798][/quote]I just tire for these monsters. Mr deputy director isn't a sacred cow nor does he/she enjoy immunity so they should tell us the name or save us their Telemundo
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by cminca: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
WHAT WOULD OTHER COUNTRIES SAY ABOUT Nigeria.WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS The PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. ALL HIS SPEECH ARE GIVING OFF HEAD.
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by cruzyteejay(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
BCISLTD:
Nice..this is one thing GEJ never did..no time for mediocrity..fire anybody who is found wanting ..rubbish angry

who wrote the said speech?
Re: Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Nigerian’s 58th Independence / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.