Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? (874 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by athorello(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Kindly share the phone you've used for the longest period.
For me it was Nokia E5, a year and 9 months. It came so strong and I rocked it like mad till I sold it after nysc back in 2013. Before and after then, I hardly used a phone up to a year. I made a vow with my previous Infinix hot note, no thanks to this recession but port harcourt people didn't help me.
There's a friend whom I knew with Nokia X2 Express Music for at least 5 years. I don't know if he's still using it. Feels like Nokia should just come and take over again.

FYI....
This topic is pursuant to the current trend (threads) and to encourage ourselves to value what we have in this time of recession. So, many phones we love to use but most are beyond our reach coupled with this current unslaught (iPhone 7 and co) not helping matters.
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by finalboss(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2016
1 month ..
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by athorello(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
finalboss:
1 month ..
Case 101... Lol angry @ your speed of FTC tongue
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
grin

It's my Samsung Galaxy note 4 Edge, although every year i do change phone...
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by ojun50(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Still rocking Nokia C3 four year, d fone no they lost, no dey spoil even wen i won sell am people no agree to buy, i try give am out people no won collect

2 Likes

Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by finalboss(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2016
athorello:
Case 101... Lol angry @ your speed of FTC tongue
sorry m using iPhone 7
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by sheddy03: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
5years, Nokia 311.
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by sweetetlove(f): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
nokia c1 6 years and still counting

Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by Divinerace(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
ojun50:
Still rocking Nokia C3 four year, d fone no they lost, no dey spoil even wen i won sell am people no agree to buy, i try give am out people no won collect
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by freezyprinzy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
6mnth but this recession e b lyk say my current phone go use 1year
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by Akamo5(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
freezyprinzy:
6mnth but this recession e b lyk say my current phone go use 1year
d fear of recession is d beginning of wisdom..

my own is a year and six months and that was infinix zero 1
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by freezyprinzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Akamo5:
d fear of recession is d beginning of wisdom..

my own is a year and six months and that was infinix zero 1
my brother all I am jux saying is it is well e no easy at all
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by Whizpeter(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
11 months and its because of Buhari sef... I get tired of my phones after Six Months!!!
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by Stevengold(m): 5:09am On Sep 29, 2016
1 year 6 months, that was the blackberry z10.
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by peeguy(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Gionee p2 for years and 6months and I passed it to my cousin last year December, (March 2014- Present)
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by sheddy03: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
peeguy:
Gionee p2 for years and 6months and I passed it to my cousin last year December, (March 2014- Present)
gionee p2 na kakaraka! I used it for appreciable period and passed it over to my wife, she also passed it over to her younger one.
Re: What Is Longest Duration You Have Ever Used A Phone? by Endougs(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Visafone rocked it for a. Year and some months
But my innjoo note will break the record soon as it clocked a year today.

(1) (Reply)

What The Reviews Have To Say About The Google Pixel / How To Download Youtube Video On Your Android Phone / How Do I Update My Iphone To Ios 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.