Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connection (964 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection by skipo87(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2006
hi all;
pls i need you guys to enlighten me on any affordable onternet connection.
i need to get one especially now that i'm back from school. i'm really scared of the cafe's because of the way armed robbers and even the police men in the name of EFCC.
I'll really appreciate ur response
Re: Internet Connection by yemupz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
I think there is enough information about different types of internet connection in this forum already. Pls just take time to read thru some other posts under Technology
Re: Internet Connection by samir101ng(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2006
smiley smiley smileyHey, whats up ? If you have a laptop check around your area if there is any internet cafe that has a wireless network which you can connect to. If the signal can reach your place, you just register with them and pay a monthly subsription. You can then browse in the safety and comfort of your house. The subcription plans ranges between N2000 to N10000 per month depending on the service provider. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Internet Connection by skipo87(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2006
wink thanks dude

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Laptop Prices,#43/#67.000 / Laptop Brands / Broadband At Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.