Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

EFCC Catch Looters Of Fund. Questions Is Where Are The FUNDS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Catch Looters Of Fund. Questions Is Where Are The FUNDS? (447 Views)

Osinbajo Ridiculed United Looters Of Nigeria At Harvard / Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) / Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Catch Looters Of Fund. Questions Is Where Are The FUNDS? by victme1(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2016
I am fedup right upto my nosetrils almost gasping.. Yes good news per hour per second EFCC catches thives that stole funds. This is no longer news and that should not be their only achivement even after trials of the looters. What happens to those funds, what happen to the criminals? or why are some of the criminals walking amongst us?
Re: EFCC Catch Looters Of Fund. Questions Is Where Are The FUNDS? by HtwoOw: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Go to TSA OR CBN
Re: EFCC Catch Looters Of Fund. Questions Is Where Are The FUNDS? by JBUZZ: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
grin JAMB question
Re: EFCC Catch Looters Of Fund. Questions Is Where Are The FUNDS? by Jokerman(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
lol.... Buhari is looting his own... stay there dey ask.... grin

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Jibrin Gives Lawmakers 3 Days To Return Questionable Allowances / Minister To Dino Melaye: I Know Nothing About MTN Funds Transfer / Sad, Anger Now Evident In Gombe Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.