Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (1025 Views)

Ben Obomanu celebrates his 34th birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Chukwuemeka Ndubuisi "Emeka" Okafor (born September 28, 1982) is an American professional basketball player who is currently a free agent. Prior to the National Basketball Association (NBA), Okafor attended Bellaire High School in Bellaire, Texas and the University of Connecticut.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emeka_Okafor

1 Share

Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by finalboss(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2016
happy birthday to him wishing him long life and prosperity ...

dedicating this to all my lovely mods and supermods on Nairaland ,help me manage this thunder.

Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2016
finalboss:
happy byday to u
Bros which network u take overtake me so? Back to the matter happy birthday to him.

BONUS

Today I was so bored that I saw an
ant in my kitchen and ah placed a
cube of sugar in front of her,she had
some and went to tell her friends
and I quickly hid the sugar cube cos
I want them to think she is a liar... I do bad thing?

Make una join me celeberate o, i just chop politics money for the first time

1 Like

Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Have you seen where a chartered accountant is scolding his son?

This is how it goes.

You useless bounced cheque, liability to humanity, born bad debt, dishonoured bill, I will beat you so badly that your balance sheet will never tally!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy born day huge man... smiley
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by finalboss(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2016
lordoseji:
Bros which network u take overtake me so? Back to the matter happy birthday to him.

BONUS

Today I was so bored that I saw an
ant in my kitchen and ah placed a
cube of sugar in front of her,she had
some and went to tell her friends
and I quickly hid the sugar cube cos
I want them to think she is a liar... I do bad thing?

Make una join me celeberate o, i just chop politics money for the first time

m using iphone7 , share bar reach your boy side nah..
make we celebrate togeher
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by greatness22(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy birthday Emeka.
Some girls will zoom the first pics a million times. cool
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Omotayor123(f): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
finalboss:
happy birthday to him wishing him long life and prosperity ...

dedicating this to all my lovely mods and supermods on Nairaland ,help me manage this thunder.
shocked shocked
You wicked no be small grin grin
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Omotayor123(f): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy Birthday..
Buh,
Who is he BTW
We don't know him here in Daura tongue undecided undecided
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Happy birthday who is he? undecided
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by MrSkyNaija(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emeka_Okafor
I have a serious discussion with u. Pls, i need ur contact....am real here. Trust me!
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by MaQuin(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
happy womb escape
Re: Emeka Okafor Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by FunnyQuotes(f): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2016
HBD.

It's hard to bewitch we African girls these days because each time you take a piece from our hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire..

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Salary, Sponsorship Deals And Net Worth Revealed / Sure Daily 2odds With Hockey!!make 10-15k Weekly Guaranteed / Victor Oladipo Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.