Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

OUTDATED - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OUTDATED (1773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUTDATED by Drdreyy: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2016
CONTENT NO LONGER AVAILABLE

2 Likes

Re: OUTDATED by chimdinma93: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
the site is not yet back, infact i am yet to receive my activation link

3 Likes

Re: OUTDATED by Drdreyy: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
chimdinma93:
the site is not yet back, infact i am yet to receive my activation link

The site is back, and I have tried applying again this morning but same old problem.
Re: OUTDATED by emynike2001(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks guys for dis info let's remain helpful to each other, cos am already on my way to d cyber cafe before I saw you guys comments thumbs up.
Re: OUTDATED by ememyariss(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
the site is back but still the same problem, the did not send me a mail to complete my registration, what should i do?

1 Like

Re: OUTDATED by Drdreyy: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
emynike2001:
Thanks guys for dis info let's remain helpful to each other, cos am already on my way to d cyber cafe before I saw you guys comments thumbs up.

Don't mind that chimdinma93, above. The site is back., you can try accessing it on your phone right now. But the problem is still there, you keep getting error messages

I even managed to get to the last page this morning but couldn't submit. I don't know what is wrong with the site. It's the most frustrating website i have ever visited.
Even Npower site is far more better..
Re: OUTDATED by Drdreyy: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: OUTDATED by emynike2001(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Drdreyy:

Don't mind that chimdinma93, above. The site is back., you can try accessing it on your phone right now. But the problem is still there, you keep getting error messages

I even managed to get to the last page this morning but couldn't submit. I don't know what is wrong with the site. It's the most frustrating website i have ever visited.
Even Npower site is far more better.
hahahahahaha my dear I will try it out too. thanks u been helpful.
Re: OUTDATED by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
ememyariss:
the site is back but still the same problem, the did not send me a mail to complete my registration, what should i do?
as for registration,try and use firefox browser
Re: OUTDATED by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Drdreyy:

Even Npower site is far more better.
me too o.i got the very last stage but i got error msg.

(1) (Reply)

2017 NPOWER Final Selection After Physical Screening-check Details / Immediate Recruitment Is On As You Meet Up Your Application / OND Jobs... N30,000 Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.