Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test (1649 Views)

UBA Assessment Test / Assessment Test At Workforce / Ecobank 2017 Assessment Test At U.I On The 11th Of November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by iceboo: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please who else got the mail to do the assessment test online. After that, please what should we expect? .I applied for customer service representative..
Please even if u didn't apply and u hv any info, kindly assist Pls.
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2018
hello what did u applied for...... just did an online test with personality questionnaire
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by iceboo: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Teledom1:
hello what did u applied for...... just did an online test with personality questionnaire
Customer service. How about you?
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2018
same
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 3:51am On Jul 20, 2018
when did you write the online test
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by missyojo(f): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2018
I applied for the Customer Service Officer position and I was sent a mail with a link to write the online test but on opening the link, the response I got was error occurred. I sent a mail to them with the response I got but I haven't been responded to. Please anyone who has experienced this should tell me what to do. Thanks
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2018
missyojo:
I applied for the Customer Service Officer position and I was sent a mail with a link to write the online test but on opening the link, the response I got was error occurred. I sent a mail to them with the response I got but I haven't been responded to. Please anyone who has experienced this should tell me what to do. Thanks
when was that.... use another browser
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by JiffyNaija: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
missyojo:
You should use Chrome to access the link. In a possible scenario where the issue persist, you might need to clear your browser's cache and cookies before retrying. All the best!
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
missyojo:

Thank you for your response, it's chrome I used
why don't you have internet explorer a try... I did my with mobile internet explorer 2days ago
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2018
however, if anyone one has been contacted after the online assessment pls let us know ..tnx
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by missyojo(f): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Teledom1:
why don't you have internet explorer a try... I did my with mobile internet explorer 2days ago
Thank you, have been able to do it.
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2018
missyojo:
Thank you, have been able to do it.
nice uwc
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Angy55(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
missyojo:

Same with me dear, but I saw the advert for same position yesterday. They are funny people, is it that none of us passed the test?... I'm just wondering.

1 Like

Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by iceboo: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angy55:

Same with me dear, but I saw the advert for same position yesterday. They are funny people, is it that none of us passed the test?... I'm just wondering.
Lol. I saw the job advert too ND I was wondering
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by iceboo: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Teledom1:
when did you write the online test
2 weeks ago
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
iceboo:
2 weeks ago
thats funny and the advert is still on
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
so no one has gotten a feedback from them
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by merxi55(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Teledom1:
so no one has gotten a feedback from them
hmmm.
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by NinaJoy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angy55:

Me too o,I wonder and wot a weird test too,let's wait den

1 Like

Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Angy55(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
NinaJoy:

Me too o,I wonder and wot a weird test too,let's wait den

Yeah.

1 Like

Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Angy55(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
iceboo:

Lol. I saw the job advert too ND I was wondering

Lol. No be small..
Re: American Air Sea Cargo Assessment Test by Teledom1: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
anyone with feedback from American Air sea cargo?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Invite Real? / How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth / What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.