Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It (477 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / How Much Hell Do I Get? / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It by lanrexxx2580: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2016
read: hebrew 11:3
gen 1:1
john1:1-3
In an argument between an atheist and a man of God,in which the atheist draw from darwin's theory evolution that human being evolved from apes.
The man of God responded that he could see the resemblance between him and apes,who were his grandparents.
The atheist became angry for being likened to apes.
Do not believe in darwin theory of evolution,becos it is dreadful,deceitful,deadly and capable of damning souls in hell.genesis1:1 makes it clear thAt the world was made by God.bear in mind that science is not antagonistic to the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2016
you are a very big idiot,so I rather believe that I was created from clay,and women were created from my ribs

1 Like

Re: Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
only an idiot will say something like this,in case you don't know human could not have possibly come from two people because abnormalities from inbreeding would have wiped the earth of humans in the first 1000 years
There was never a time that the human population fell to less than 10000 individuals
Get that into your religiously retarded medulla, and we did not evolve from monkeys, we all had a common ancestry, you will believe that cats,lions,tigers,etc are from the feline family but yet your ego wont let you accept that you share a common ancestry with apes

1 Like

Re: Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2016
lanrexxx2580:
genesis1:1 makes it clear thAt the world was made by God.bear in mind that science is not antagonistic to the scriptures.
once again ,evidence from bible,
bible is just a fucking piece of paper ,you idiot

1 Like

Re: Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It by lanrexxx2580: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
then can u tell me the basis on which you were made...God made you and me,hear this ,those that are buried some years ago later turn to Sand/clay.
John1:1-3 says in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God..He was with God in the beginning...Through him all things[and human] were made ,without him nothing was made that has been made.
if you can made man,breath inside him,put in him all functional system,then i will bliv you...
Re: Darwin's Evolution Will Lead To Hell..do Not Believe It by trapQ: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
And youre very uncultured and uncivil. The O.P is a christian and is clearly referring to chtistians. This section is for christians, atheists, traditionalists etc so if you see a message you dont like, you can ignore instead of raining insults.
Buharimustdie20:
you are a very big idiot,so I rather believe that I was created from clay,and women were created from my ribs

(1) (Reply)

What Is GRACE? / I Sacrificed Myself And Son To Secure Africa's Future. Evang. Princewill / First Day(sunday) Worship Is Ungodly (a Secret About Sabbath, Part 2).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.