Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? (601 Views)

How Can I Hide My Wordpress Posts / Blog / Man Jailed 6 Months For Refusing To Give Police His Iphone Passcode / How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
plsss any reason why Glo network just refuse to work well when updating my WordPress
I can't upload image, I can't use the theme option and save changes the browsers say connection time out
wats d way forward!!!
#sad
Re: Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? by Boycool1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Have you tried other network and its working?
Re: Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? by IkpemhiTG(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Boycool1:
Have you tried other network and its working?
airtel seems to b working fine.
Buh am still worried cos it doesn't really go down well with my client.
So if they don't have air tel sub they can't post.Dats too bad.
Re: Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? by dhsfbi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Glo is in war with WP blogs. I have notice this for months and you can't even visit some foreign sites with Glo cos they have blacklisted their IP.

Most WP blogs won't load images if visited with Glo network. I only buy their weekend plan to download. You and your partners should go for Mtn or etisalat.
Re: Why Is Glo Network Refusing Connections With My Wordpress Site???? by IkpemhiTG(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
hmmmm could this be truuu.dats bad

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Website or Blog With The Latest Wordpress 4.6.1 For N2500 / . / I'm About To Start A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.