Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (39923 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by timeman: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Afonja Slaves must always hate, SE would have been overran by BH if not for our gallant soldiers. RIP.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Borno state governor is the politician that is blocking information about bokoharam killings to the public.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by zurine(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2016
R.I.P. I THOUGHT THEY HAVE ANIHILATED THE B H GROUP
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2016
God forbid I die for a rubbish entity like nigeria i repeat God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Shoboy6h: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Soldier
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by adenine02: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Truth is bitter. undecided

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by eshic(f): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rip the great heros,you laid your lives to protect us, May God grant you enternal life,have mercy on you and forgive all your sins amen.
And may He also console your bereaved,provide for them and give them the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ceejayxy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
they are the real heroes of this country....

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by John902(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
adenine02:

Be reasonable for once bro
the thing be like intestine...u mean he should use this?
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
LEADERS OF TOMORROW DIEING FOR NIGERIA WHILE THE OLDER MEN IN GOVERNMENT KEEPS RAPING WITHOUT LOOKING BACK.
RIP FALLEN HERO

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Govt are suppose to bury him

Is it expensive to move a body from borno to abuja

But we can fly 10 jets anytime buhari is leavin 9ja

Buhari u na soldier man b4 oh

God forbid i die for a useless apc government

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
technically defeated indeed, rip to d dead soldier
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
velo10:

They never said Boko Haram is completely exterminated. They said they are in pockets giving resistance. In a battle, two soldiers were killed. Instead of you to praise the soldiers for their bravery putting BH to minimality, you are here blaming the government. Why not be a true hero and carry a gun for your country first. Nonsense.

The soldiers are doing well. Kudos to them. But it's also sad to see young men dying like this. This government is full of propaganda and you will never know when they are telling the truth. That's the same way these same people disparaged the military under Gej just to get into power.
I hope bokoharam becomes a thing of the past.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Shayba(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
May Aljanatul Firdause be his final abode and to protect the rest from the hand of the wicked. Ameen
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
May God comfort their families. They have a good report.

Some will die as thieves, some as a result of sexual proclivity, some from avoidable accidents.

Everyone will die one day.

What matters is how and for what you lived.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by 0ganiru: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jacko1:
Govt are suppose to bury him

Is it expensive to move a body from borno to abuja

But we can fly 10 jets anytime buhari is leavin 9ja

Buhari u na soldier man b4 oh

God forbid i die for a useless apc government
it may take trucks to move the dead= jumbo jets. I just hope not many Igbo soldiers are dying for the err of one nigeria. As in the civil war. It has been one nigeria so long as it is in the up nkrth's best interest
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by najib632(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Sad..the govt has long placed a media blackout on these reports,we never hear about these on the media,we only hear lies of bh been technically defeated while in reality,young nigerians are killed in their numbers. This is purely a Propaganda apc govt.
Time for everybody to seat down in nigeria and talk.
Force can never help matters.
No bro the government owns only NTA it's the Journalists that are cowards. There has been i think only 2 to 3 Journalists on the frontline you can search for a few documentries on YouTube.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by najib632(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
broseme:
According to a social media user who shared the photo,a gallant soldier who died while fighting Boko Haram was buried by his colleagues.However,he did not mention the name of the soldier.He wrote...

'Funeral of gallant Nigeria soldiers who died fighting Boko Haram.... They died defending us, they died to keep us safe, and they died so that we may live... May their souls rest in peace'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/gallant-soldier-who-died-while-fighting.html?m=1
RIJF May Allah reward you abundantly for fighting against the Agents of Zion!
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by popsonbj: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Sad..the govt has long placed a media blackout on these reports,we never hear about these on the media,we only hear lies of bh been technically defeated while in reality,young nigerians are killed in their numbers. This is purely a Propaganda apc govt.

So this is the kind of news you like to hear? .... that our soldiers get killed?
You need to get your head examined!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
velo10:

They never said Boko Haram is completely exterminated. They said they are in pockets giving resistance. In a battle, two soldiers were killed. Instead of you to praise the soldiers for their bravery putting BH to minimality, you are here blaming the government. Why not be a true hero and carry a gun for your country first. Nonsense.
where in my post did i specify that bh has been completely defeated? Pls take ur cooked up lies and sadness elsewhere,take them to the ppl concorting and feeding u with lies...receive praise today and tomao u are dead,huh? Is there warfare in ghana,s/africa,togo,benin,gabon,etc? Didnt ur dullard of a president once infamously say war against bh is war against the north? Did the bh not make him a spokesman during gej's tenure? Yall know nothing..pls take ur sorrow elsewhere,am not a recepient deceived zombie.
najib632:
No bro the government owns only NTA it's the Journalists that are cowards. There has been i think only 2 to 3 Journalists on the frontline you can search for a few documentries on YouTube.
you answered the question urself-nta is fg.
Youtube aint controlled by the nign fg.
The journalist aint scared,theres a directive,period.how come we dont see this on local tv?

popsonbj:

So this is the kind of news you like to hear? .... that our soldiers get killed?
You need to get your head examined!
am sorry i aint a brainwashed zombie,living in a fools' paradise,thinking warpedly that all is well. I bet ur sorry arsse u are happy with the economic reality on ground undecided
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
the person leading the prayer must be a boko haram member
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by StarPlayer: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
ihatebuhari:
mtcheeeeew
You shall not live to see the end of this year.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
StarPlayer:
You shall not live to see the end of this year.
even your sun god from Saudi Arabia don't have power to say that

u are a worm
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Your works, your fight,your lyf,your love for this country will not die...although u die in flesh, your spirit remains with us in our heart R.I.P YOU DIED A HERO SIR.#
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by StarPlayer: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
ihatebuhari:
even your sun god from Saudi Arabia don't have power to say that

u are a worm
We shall see
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
Wasted life undecided undecided

His wife and kids will be evicted from the barracks without any form of gratuity.

Its not worth being a Nigerian soldier not to talk dying on battlefield
those zombies insulting u on the missing dead soldier thread,cant you report them? Use the report button rule 2.
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by muyibaba222(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:

Must you politicise everything? you will never be satisfied. Do you prefer to hear bumbling of churches, mosque, markets and other public places? How do you expect NA to fight a deadly group as BH without any lost from their side?
I think it is better for me to believe Lie Muhammad criticism than Urs

RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS
Re: Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2016
muyibaba222:

Must you politicise everything? you will never be satisfied. Do you prefer to hear bumbling of churches, mosque, markets and other public places? How do you expect NA to fight a deadly group as BH without any lost from their side?
I think it is better for me to believe Lie Muhammad criticism than Urs

RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS
midnite post....abeg go look for another person to feast on,my meat is too unzoogerian for ur mouth nah.. Sorry..

(1) (2) (Reply)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Sowore To Take up Volunteer Teaching Job In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.