Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures (19038 Views)

Kill Amina Zakari, Soyebi Or Any INEC Official Trying To Rig In Ondo: AD Group / Edo 2016: INEC Compromising Ballot Paper To Rig In Favour Of APC / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Call07034780891: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
FKO81:

Don't you know devil farm large hectares land in some people hearts ekwesu be na eme madu grin tell why dey hate and envy when good news pop up

You can hate, envy but you can stop us.

This is our zeal, this land was leveled after the civil war this is how it look today without federal help cool cool

It is very unfortunate my brother! I tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

There is the contest is, you guys were using a Deutag drilling rig picture as an orient production platform.
This are two different things
You don't win with lies

Orient production platform...? Chai this ain't my business considering the fact that the topic of the thread stated what the thread entails I will like to ask you...

Is oil exploration being done by Orient not done under orient production platform? What dah heck is even wrong with your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Orient production platform...? Chai this ain't my business considering the fact that the topic of the thread stated what the thread entails I will like to ask you...

Is oil exploration being done by Orient not done under orient production platform? What dah heck is even wrong with your thinking.
Bros technically you know nothing.
A production platform is different from a drilling rig,
Way different.
Ask and it shall be given to you.
You really need that book from subnormal

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by subnormal: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

If crude oil doesn't exist in a pool of oil in formation what then is inside the reservoir considering you are digging for the first time... And why is it called a reservoir then?

Dude, it doesn't exist that way. That is the first thing you learn in petroleum class, drilling school or well control class. If you don't know, ask those who do or ask Google. Crude oil exists in formation, not in a pool.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
subnormal:

Sire... If you have knowledge about oil exploration... I want to ask you some brief questions...

How can you bypass clay during exploration?
You deal with it, it could increase the risk of stuck tubulars but it can be dealt with
Can someone gather data and commence exploration without examining the soil texture?
Nope
When you dig the earth what type of soil do you get bypassed until you get to oil.?
All sorts....sand, clay, hard rock, shale sef
Can you dig pass 8000ft without being sure to reach the oil surface?
Yes it depends on the depth of the reservoir. Another thing, crude oil does not exist as a pool of oil in formation, it is instead "drained" from pore spaces of the formation. I will suggest you read about permeability and porosity as applied to crude oil

Can you clarify this?
You are lecturing someone who is arguing to win, not arguing to learn.
Good job though,
We learn everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Bros technically you know nothing.
A production platform is different from a drilling rig,
Way different.
Ask and it shall be given to you.
You really need that book from subnormal

Before you start spinning around again....
You mentioned Orient production platform.. And am asking outside the aforementioned Which department and company is supervising the said drilling rig? Better answer impromptu

Or I will request for that handbook guide on your behalf.....

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You are lecturing someone who is arguing to win, not arguing to learn.
Good job though,
We learn everyday.

Yes, I am waiting for you to give credibility to him before I can comment... grin

Hope you have been lectured greatly...

My 10 bucks though wink
and next time know your facts before spewing thrash about clay brouhaha cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Before you start spinning around again....
You mentioned Orient production platform... Which department is supervising the drilling rig? Better answer impromptu

Or I will request for that handbook guide on your behalf.....
Production and drilling are two different things
Have mercy on yourself

I ve been to both the drilling rig ant the production platform and its more than a 20 mins drive.
The initial argument started with using the picture of a drilling rig owned by Deutag and claim as orient drilling

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
subnormal:

Dude, it doesn't exist that way. That is the first thing you learn in petroleum class, drilling school or well control class. If you don't know, ask those who do or ask Google. Crude oil exists in formation, not in a pool.

Oga leave all those things and answer me...

If crude oil doesn't exist in a pool of oil but in formation what then is inside the reservoir considering you are digging for the first time... And why is it called a reservoir then?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Yes, I am waiting for you to give credibility to him before I can comment... grin

Hope you have been lectured greatly...

My 10 bucks though wink
and next time know your facts before spewing thrash about clay brouhaha cheesy
Bros I was thanking him on behalf of u.
I worked where that rig drilled, where that picture was taken in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Malawian(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Ejelu m ebe afu n izu galu aga. Ife nkili a bu n izu uka ga lu aga ka m setere ife nkili a. juo ese ofuma biko.
uche gi na sunnybobo di ya. o ruo na nkata di agha, anyi abanyi n' olu nne grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Production and drilling are two different things
Have mercy on yourself

I ve been to both the drilling rig ant the production platform and its more than a 20 mins drive.
The initial argument started with using the picture of a drilling rig owned by Deutag and claim as orient drilling

Oga... Stop Rigmaroles

Answer me who is supervising them stating which department and whose company... Simple..

This is my question to you so Stop outsourcing arguments from nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Call07034780891: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nwokem shut up, you didn't work anywhere. Show us picture? ID? etc or just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here..

[s]
Proudlyngwa:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You worked.. ? Lmao...
Much says about someone that claims to know the truth...
Oga you where just an onlooker bc Your arguments depicts that of one.

To shame you, others have returned to site, how come you no know? And where are you doing nairalanding all day?

Abi dey don pafuga you on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oga... Stop Rigmaroles

Answer me who is supervising them statinh which department and whose company... Simple..

This is my question to you so Stop outsourcing arguments from nowhere.
drilling is supervised by well operations, production is supervised by production, pending on the company terminology.
Both under Orient petroleum resources, not orient production.
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

You worked.. ? Lmao...
Much says about someone that claims to know the truth...
Oga you where just an onlooker bc Your arguments depicts that of one.

To shame you, others have returned to site, how come you no know? And where are you doing nairalanding all day?

Abi dey don pafuga you on a long thing
Sorry bro, not everyone is your regular office worker.
And not everyone who works on the rig is into drilling.
Feel free to ask anyone question, I don't hoard knowledge . am an electrical engineer first before a field engineer.
And yes I worked there, I don't care if you beleive

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
drilling is supervised by well operations, production is supervised by production, pending on the company terminology.

Nice...
Though unlike you...

So you mean if I should go to Orient petroleum PLC I will be able to find a well operation department as well as production department?
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Call07034780891:
Nwokem shut up, you didn't work anywhere. Show us picture? ID? etc or just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here..

[s][/s]
On a drilling rig , it's the drilling company that gives you a POB , not the producing company, so I don't have an Orient ID, POB is withdrawn when you are leaving the location.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Nice...
Though unlike you...

So you mean if I should go to Orient petroleum PLC I will be able to find a well operation department as well as production department?
They are usually two different departments in most companies, some companies merge them, most times well operations personnel are consultants hired by the producing company for the purpose of delivering a well.
Note that production is a dept under producing company

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Sorry bro, not everyone is your regular office worker.
And not everyone who works on the rig is into drilling.
Feel free to ask anyone question, I don't hoard knowledge . am an electrical engineer first before a field engineer.
And yes I worked there, I don't care if you beleive

I don dey pity you already..

Make I no join drill you further.

And I choose to believe you were just an onlooker and lastly I will request oil exploration handbook for you, so next time when you see an action being took you won't rely on onlook workers like yourself for knowledge... grin

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

I don dey pity you already..

Make I no join drill you further.

And I choose to believe you were just an onlooker and lastly I will request oil exploration handbook for you, so next time when you see an action being took you won't rely on onlook workers like yourself for knowledge... grin
Pity yourself bro,
You need it more.
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Call07034780891: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
If you don't have anything that can possibly link you to haven worked at Orient then you are a pathetic clown. Show us pictures of you working at the rig. Stop deceiving yourself..

[s]
Proudlyngwa:

On a drilling rig , it's the drilling company that gives you a POB , not the producing company, so I don't have an Orient ID, POB is withdrawn when you are leaving the location.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Call07034780891:
If you don't have anything that can possibly link you to haven worked at Orient then you are a pathetic clown. Show us pictures of you working at the rig. Stop deceiving yourself..

[s][/s]
I never said I worked as an orient personnel,get that first.
I worked in an orient location whenT 43 when worked for Orient.
I don't care whether you believe or not, that's your cup of tea.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

They are usually two different departments in most companies, some companies merge them, most times well operations personnel are consultants hired by the producing company for the purpose of delivering a well.
Note that production is a dept under producing company

That's my problem with you... You don't sound convincing even the more you try...

I asked a simple question and you are already fretting on a trembling feet...

Leave all those your notes, since you claim you know Orient and you have gone to the production or whatever sites(less than 30 min drive blah).

If I should inquire or go there will I be able see the well operation department and the production operation department under orient PLC?

Am not talking of merging here since you said that is the well operation department of orient PLC that supervises them and not the Orient production platform.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Call07034780891: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
You never worked there but you had more information than the people working there! You deserve to be caned..

[s]
Proudlyngwa:

I never said I worked as an orient personnel,get that first.
I worked in an orient location whenT 43 when worked for Orient.
I don't care whether you believe or not, that's your cup of tea.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Pity yourself bro,
You need it more.

Chey the itk don dey fall off... You don dey confess...

Before you are claiming to know orient now they are busting your lies you are looking for a soft landing...

Ordinary onlooker looking for cheap recognition...
Don't worry I will get that exploration handbook for you BC right about now even mumu get akonuuche pass you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Call07034780891:
You never worked there but you had more information than the people working there! You deserve to be caned..

[s][/s]

No mind the fella...

An onlooker claiming he sabi petroleum engineering and knows everything on oil exploration... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

That's my problem with you... You don't sound convincing even the more you try...

I asked a simple question and you are already fretting on a trembling feet...

Leave all those your notes, since you claim you know Orient and you have gone to the production or whatever sites(less than 30 min drive blah).

If I should inquire or go there will I be able see the well operation department and the production operation department under orient PLC?

Am not talking of merging here since you said that is the well operation department of orient PLC that supervises them and not the Orient production platform.

did you miss the post where i said well operations in most companies are hired as consultants
did I tell you I worked for Orient as a staff,
what exactly is your argument

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Call07034780891: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
The guy is a mere clown.. cool

EasternActivist:

No mind the fella...

An onlooker claiming he sabi petroleum engineering and knows everything on oil exploration... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Call07034780891:

[s][/s]
I worked in an Orient field is diffrent from i worked for Orient
I never worked for Orient get that straight, I worked in an orient field'
If you worked there during the presidential elections, lets ask ourselves questions

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
did you miss the post where i said well operations in most companies are hired as consultants
did I tell you I worked for Orient as a staff,
what exactly is your argument

Anyway thanks for acknowledging to us that you don't work in Orient.
That being said and with the way you rigmarole on answering arguments and to confirm to us that you are just an ordinary onlooker, I have no other argument with you BC my question cannot be answered by an onlooker. No need drilling you further...

My mission is accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by EasternActivist: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I worked in an Orient field is diffrent from i worked for Orient
I never worked for Orient get that straight, I worked in an orient field'
If you worked there during the presidential elections, lets ask ourselves questions

Not everyone is an Inec staff...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown / Photos: The Aftermath Of Akure Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.