Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Hilarious! A Nigerian Lady Offering Her Support For Brad Pitt. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! A Nigerian Lady Offering Her Support For Brad Pitt. (875 Views)

Bbnaija: Bisola Overjoyed As Nollywood Actresses Show Her Support (video, Pic) / Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Throws Her Support For Debie-rise And Bally / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! A Nigerian Lady Offering Her Support For Brad Pitt. by Ezeebube2(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
By Anne Uruegi Agi
Away from Naija wahala. This Angelina Jolie eh, her image launderers must be the stuff of legends! Everywhere I look I see articles about 'the women helping Angelina through her split with Brad Pitt' or 'Jolie being consoled by Johnny Depp after the split' etc etc. And she's the one doing the divorcing! Abeg in all of this, who is consoling dear Brad? He's the one getting the boot after all. And Angelina 'haf' 'kidnap' their 'shuldren'. Know ye now all men that I am offering to 'epp' dear dear Brad through this difficult, difficult time. (TeamJenny park one side, he has divorce Jenifa siiince, make we hear word). Anyways as I was saying, dear Brad, pls come and vacation in Nigeria, I undertake to help you forget Angelina. But when coming ditch every trace of a beard and that long hair (if you still have it), I don't do beard gangs and long hair. You want to come and be resembling Jesus Christ? Only HE has the monopoly of long hair you hear? Who knows whether that's why madam moved out! Ehen, as I was saying, pls come to Nigeria let me 'epp you forgerabout it! Are you worried about the kids! Forgerabout it. The boys must find their papa when dem grow, no be ya name dem carry? The girls go find you when time reach for Ada Ada wedding you hear? As for that ya 'dota' who's posing as a boy, bring her here, we will lay hands on her, and the evil spirit will 'Si n'ime ya puo'. Then that one that was standing in the middle when you and mummy were yelling at each other, just bring him too, when e see my mama slippers, he won't interfere in Mummy and Daddy dialogue next time! Nonsense and ingredients! Also I hear that dem say you too dey drink! Ete! That drink you were drinking is that one drink? Come let us sample you 'Okuni' water mixed with 'Sapele' water and 'Agbo'! You will learn. And when you are coming, please bring that your fine friend Georgy boy aka 'George Clooney'. Yes I know he has married a fine wife, I just want to take 'pisshhure' with him.
Re: Hilarious! A Nigerian Lady Offering Her Support For Brad Pitt. by Came: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
She no say make him bring money come. Hummmm, are you for real, attension seeker ?
Re: Hilarious! A Nigerian Lady Offering Her Support For Brad Pitt. by Ezeebube2(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Came:
She no say make him bring money come. Hummmm, are you for real, attension seeker ?

Attention seeker kwa?

That's too harsh bro! Me thinks she's just trying to be funny!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student, Ignatius Akpabio Set New Record In Robert Gordon University / Big Brother Naija – Coming Soon! (Audition Starting Soon) / Big Brother Naija – Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.