Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? (5287 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Can U Watch Dis Without Laughing? She Said She Has Meeting With Zara Buhari / Did Aisha Buhari Really Visit the USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

Any yahoo boy can write the same. It's common knowledge her account was closed because it was announced publicly.
Also there is no possible way one with terrible grammar can graduate from a UK university. I'm telling you from experience. Having bad grammar means the person had poor secondary school education of which foreign universities would advice the person in question to brush up or withdraw from the institution.
Okay. But how sure are you that compromises are not being made. I mean they wouldn't mind having "the daughter of a president" as an alumnus. Not everyone in Harvard is as smart, Malia Obama will attend Harvard in 2017, I'm not saying she's dumb, but is she not being favoured because of her father's position? It either involves clout or "donation".
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Shiitposter:
He thinks being able to speak queens english (a borrowed language) that doesn't even belong to us is an achievement.
Lol, what the british did to us can never be undone.
You should consider sudoku
Why are you typing in a "borrowed language"? grin

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Rolings: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Lol. First of all, me saying "I wonder how she managed to graduate" was a rhetoric. Mr Teacher, that doesnt mean i dont know how degrees are graded. Perhaps your "mentors" didn't teach you how that works.
2. Kindly enlighten me on the propaganda I've been fed
3. You think the government's "robust" pension plan will suffice them and i just cant help but laugh. 25m is a trifle to people of their calibre. Even Bros Burutai is claiming the properties in Dubai are co-owned by his wives which they bought with his savings. Chai, how much be him salary gan gan?
If they're fooling you, don't fool yourself.

I'll be patient with you as it seems you know little. PMB has been receiving monies as a former head of state and retired General for the past 30 years . Apart from money he receives cars every 4 years (he doesn't need to buy cars) the army gives him soldiers, Drivers and domestic servants (he doesn't need to pay for that ) . Thank God you mentioned Buratai and not Buhari .
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Shiitposter: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Why are you typing in a "borrowed language"? grin

Atleast i don't take the time out to type a 20+ line thread belittling other people over a language that does not even belong to us.
Neither do i judge someone's intelligence based on their ability to tweet using the english language.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Shiitposter:

Atleast i don't take the time out to type a 20+ line thread belittling other people over a language that does not even belong to us.
Neither do i judge someone's intelligence based on their ability to tweet using the english language.
Simple question bros. Why are you typing in a "borrowed language"? grin
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rolings:

I'll be patient with you as it seems you know little. PMB has been receiving monies as a former head of state and retired General for the past 30 years . Apart from money he receives cars every 4 years (he doesn't need to buy cars) the army gives him soldiers, Drivers and domestic servants (he doesn't need to pay for that ) . Thank God you mentioned Buratai and not Buhari .
And he has been receiving pensions worth millions of naira for over 30 years and all he declared was 30m naira, that's quite contradictory. And sincerely I don't think the soldiers would be enough. He's just a man, not an arsenal. To beef his security he would've needed private hands.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Okay. But how sure are you that compromises are not being made. I mean they wouldn't mind having "the daughter of a president" as an alumnus.
Never an option. Never in a million years.

Not everyone in Harvard is as smart
I've heard this but find it hard to believe. Don't forget the school has high educational requirements to accept potential students in the first place. Prestige can only take you so far. You can phrase it as "not everyone in Harvard is smart as others" which is true in every institution worldwide.

Malia Obama will attend Harvard in 2017, I'm not saying she's dumb, but is she not being favoured because of her father's position? It either involves clout or "donation".
Being the president's daughter gives her the benefit of attending the best schools, having the best private tutors and reach of the best educational references available to Americans. If she wants to learn Cantonese I bet her father(or the state) can afford her a native Cantonese speaking individual. I'm fully sure she's smart enough to attend Harvard given her intellectual benefits over the average American.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

Never an option. Never in a million years.

I've heard this but find it hard to believe. Don't forget the school has high educational requirements to accept potential students in the first place. Prestige can only take you so far. You can phrase it as "not everyone in Harvard is smart as others" which is true in every institution worldwide.

Being the president's daughter gives her the benefit of attending the best schools, having the best private tutors and reach of the best educational references available to Americans. If she wants to learn Cantonese I bet her father(or the state) can afford her a native Cantonese speaking individual. I'm fully sure she's smart enough to attend Harvard given her intellectual benefits over the average American.
Okay sha o. But i think they expose it in their movies sha. Donation of a building or funds. No problem sha.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by AXYZ: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Not long ago I saw a Facebook post by Zara Buhari where she couldn't discern the simple differences between the words "safe" and "save". Even her use of "is" and "are" was were quite messy, simple English turns out to be quite a conundrum for the university graduate.
How could a graduate of Law who can't speak English correctly have been called to bar? I'm even more surprised as to how she managed to graduate. It makes no sense at all. Our Nigerian leaders are fond of using their clout to get whatever they want for themselves and people around them. Hence, obscene number of workers without interviews discovered in the CBN. Their children go to school abroad, they are given arbitrary and sentimental treatments when they return, and pinned at the top positions. Before you know it, the likes of poor graduates like Zara and Yusuf will hold prestigious ranks in the judiciary tier of Nigeria.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by dnawah(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Not long ago I saw a Facebook post by Zara Buhari where she couldn't discern the simple differences between the words "safe" and "save". Even her use of "is" and "are" was quite messy, simple English turns out to be quite a conundrum for the university graduate.
How could a graduate of Law who can't speak English correctly have been called to bar? I'm even more surprised as to how she managed to graduate. It makes no sense at all. Our Nigerian leaders are fond of using their clout to get whatever they want for themselves and people around them. Hence, obscene number of workers without interviews discovered in the CBN. Their children go to school abroad, they are given arbitrary and sentimental treatments when they return, and pinned at the top positions. Before you know it, the likes of poor graduates like Zara and Yusuf will hold prestigious ranks in the judiciary tier of Nigeria.
I decided to check her twitter handle out and her bio was a sore to the eyes and very abysmal for a law graduate. This chick doesn't even know the difference between "Haven" and "Heaven", "Into" and "In To" amongst many others I cannot help but use my imagination. But as she said- "Nobody Is Perfect".
I was watching a senator from Bauchi speak on TVC some time ago and i couldn't help but shake my head. We keep complaining about the incompetency of our leaders and we're waiting for them to "go". What a lot of fellow Nigerians don't know is the fact that these people are already inducting their children into the corruptpolitical system of this country. When the fathers eventually leave, their "groomed" children will take the reigns from them. Musiliu Obanikoro is one amongst many others.
Buhari claimed he had just 30m naira when he declared his assets. Tuition alone for Zara in the University Of Surrey costs £14,000 as an overseas student. In Nigerian naira, that amounts to 5,726,000 per year. For the duo of Zara and Yusuf that makes a total of 11,452,000. Given that it's a 3-year course, that puts the total of tuition at 34,356,000 which excludes their accommodation, ticket fees and allowances. He just might have been stashing his children away in some mansion like the President of Cameroon. Does this mean he spent all his money on the education of his children. And let us not forget Zara and Yusuf are not his only children. His wife was spotted wearing a watch worth 10.4 million naira just days ago. Please, who's fooling who?

Cc: lalasticlala

*modified*
After series of comment, i think most people have concluded that I'm "worried" about "Zara's use of English". But the truth is simply that I'm very much against sentimentalism and nepotism. I could care less about Zara's grammar. What pains me is that the likes of Zara- children of prominent people in Nigeria, will get to become leaders in this country. Believe me, they will.
op no worry she in not going to practice it ok.

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by CSTR2: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
AZeD1:

1) Ex presidents collect pension , if you don't know that then your ignorance can't be cured.
2) You made this statement in your first post "Does this mean he spent all his money on the education of his children" after calculating his children school fees, that implies that you thought that since he had 30M in his assets declaration, were was he going to get the balance.

You can't wriggle your away out of this.

You don't know how i am concerned yet you are worrying about the English of someone else?
Buhari claimed to borrow from the bank to afford his APC presidential form. So obviously, his so-called pensions as a military dictator was insufficient and there is no way he could have afforded his children exorbitant fees with legally acquired funds.
You are a shameless unscrupulous sycophant.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/jonathan-blasts-buhari-says-buhari-promising/
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/how-ill-repay-loan-obtained-for-my-nomination-form-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by AZeD1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
CSTR2:
Buhari claimed to borrow from the bank to afford his APC presidential form. So obviously, his so-called pensions as a military dictator was insufficient and there is no way he could have afforded his children exorbitant fees with legally acquired funds.
You are a shameless unscrupulous sycophant.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/jonathan-blasts-buhari-says-buhari-promising/
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/how-ill-repay-loan-obtained-for-my-nomination-form-buhari/

How many banks in Nigeria give poor people loans?
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Appelmoik(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice write-up, but still you could not discern the difference between the words Reins and Reigns
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Appelmoik:
Nice write-up, but still you could not discern the difference between the words Reins and Reigns
Chai. Even me sef fvck up grin. Honest mistake. I appreciate
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP Lets us read I Thessalonians 4:11

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:
OP Lets us read I Thessalonians 4:11
And you think speaking about an issue that'll affect my future sooner or later is none of my business. Pastor, God won't speak for us unless we speak for ourselves. I'm chilling with Orijin right now sha, you're invited. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Nwazuruahu Shield - What You Need To Know About The Man Who Has Been Vicio / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi / Who Is Okorocha's Rival As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.