Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Turn Your Selfies Into Emojis, Stickers Or Gifs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Your Selfies Into Emojis, Stickers Or Gifs (719 Views)

See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Selfies Into Emojis, Stickers Or Gifs by henryobinna(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
hi nairalanders,
today I'll show you a list of apps and websites you can use to create emojis, gifs and stickers from your selfies.

sorry, I won't be able to post all download links(to avoid ban) you'd have to go the source.

I'll just go straight to the point and list the apps.

Imoji
[img]http://image.winudf.com/6/033eb9e14df1d5/icon=130x.png[/img]
With Imoji turning selfie into emojis and stickers is easy as ABC. All you need is, launch the app, take a photo of yourself through the app, while you make sure your face is well positioned in the oval drawn for it. Done taking the photo, use the on screen eraser to clear other parts of the photo asides your facial expression. After doing that, imoji will automatically complete the rest of the job for you, save it and you have your photo/selfie turned into emoji/sticker. You can share this on messenger, whatsapp, twitter and any other.
Download Imoji Apk

MSQRD

MSQRD is an app spelt masquerade without any of the vowels. How to turn selfi to emoji with MSQRD app.
Launch the app, with your front-facing camera, position your face to the “mask” outline on the screen. Choose a filter from the options, like a panda or a scary clown mask, and watch as it is applied on your face, moving in real-time with you. You can either record it as a video or take a picture. Your can share your newly created emoji with your friends on any of the social media apps.
Download MSQRD

And Then I Was Like

Ok, this is just the name of the app/website. And Then I Was Like uses your selfie camera to create a personal reaction GIF for you, very simple!
Here's how And Then I Was Like works, Grant it access to your selfie cam, tap the record button, and you have three seconds to record your selfie(at this point, your express any reaction). The app will automatically turn it into a GIF quickly, and even lets you edit the speed and looping. Simple, yet cool. Works on both mobile and desktop. After recording download it first, then you can share to any social app of your choice.
Go to And Then I Was Like To turn your selfi into GIFs.

Face Melody

Face Melody makes music from your face, not really. It makes music for your face. Face Melody asks you to upload your picture with your webcam, and measures your face’s color, lightness, smile, and balance. Based on these attributes, Face Melody’s algorithm matches them to musical notes. Different songs for different faces. Face Melody is owned by a Japanese company, don't worry there's an English version this is it
Face Melody In English

that's all you need to start producing emojis, GIFs, stickers from your selfies.
Re: How To Turn Your Selfies Into Emojis, Stickers Or Gifs by henryobinna(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Android Phone Can I Get For Someone For 20k? / USB Killer Vs Xbox One S And Ps4 Pro / Xiaomi Redmi Pro In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.