Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Let's Talk Storage - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Talk Storage (6475 Views)

Let's Talk About Noilers / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Storage by Tyche(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Beans, yam, pepper, corn, Dawa; who has done their storage before?
what is the best entry and exit point? Which state/LGA are the best place to buy?
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Kamkamdd: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Interested in dis kind of biz.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Op you want to share from some peoples' trade secret. Enter November to January comot for June to August.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Storage by Tyche(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
bakila:
Op you want to share from some peoples' trade secret. Enter November to January comot for June to August.

grin

I was hoping we can achieve something similar to the equsi storage tutorial on NL. it may suprise you to know that less 1% of people that visits the thread will actually take action.

Niqqas be viewing the thread without commenting
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tyche:

grin

I was hoping we can achieve something similar to the equsi storage tutorial on NL. it may suprise you to know that less 1% of people that visits the thread will actually take action.

Because Eguisi burnt some people last year, most people do not do dawa.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Tyche(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
bakila:

Meen I am one of the Lucky escapes of that egusi thingy. But that's business bro, you win some you lose some.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Tyche:

Meen I am one of the Lucky escapes of that egusi thingy. But that's business bro, you win some you lose some.
I think Eguisi will pay this time for those who have the nerve.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Tyche(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2016
bakila:
I think Eguisi will pay this time for those who have the nerve.
Most probably, but sure banker na corn, beans, dawa etc. These are staple foods.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Tyche:

Most probably, but sure banker na corn, beans, dawa etc. These are staple foods.
Yes they are
Re: Let's Talk Storage by ashcall(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Corn ,ideal state of purchase is kaduna and kano.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Kamkamdd: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
ashcall:
Are they available now in d mkt?
Re: Let's Talk Storage by ashcall(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kamkamdd:
Are they available now in d mkt?
yes
Re: Let's Talk Storage by sseunth(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
u people are jst talking abt what to store. nobdy is talking abt how to store them

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Tyche:

grin

Surprised you noticed the number the views too. Thankfully, we all don't get to pay to view
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2016
bakila:

And it will still get fingers burnt this year. Greed is the number one cause of loss.

From 18k-29k before sallah and 22k to 32k after it. Except for viewers who didn't do their due diligence; even at entry price of 27k profit is assured this year
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2016
ashcall:

Corn/Maize is dicey. Prices have been fluctuating. Better to plan properly before purchase.

Seen offers at 10k - 18k a bag. Infact it sold for 18k a bag in nasarawa two weeks ago
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2016
sseunth:
u people are jst talking abt what to store. nobdy is talking abt how to store them

Depending on what you want to store, pick a commodity and i am sure you will get advice. Try not to store too far from your target market though
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Tyche(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Olayimikami:

Depending on what you want to store, pick a commodity and i am sure you will get advice. Try not to store too far from your target market though

We ve shifted base to your thread considering you have a lot of experience. Let the knowledge be in one place
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Eluwilussit(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
bakila:

Yes they are

Bros me, how are you? Long time. This one you dey beans, yam and dawa topic, I hope all is well.

How's family? Hope u have a great weekend. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Bros me, how are you? Long time. This one you dey beans, yam and dawa topic, I hope all is well.

How's family? Hope u have a great weekend. grin grin grin
Bros I don't do stock exchange. Food is the best business you can do. It is capable of 100% ROI over 6 months, dawa more especifically. The person I use to give money on a small scale bring 100% and is shocked when I give him 20% of the profit. I just dey watch this time around I am targeting some dollars from this business.

Try it you won't regret and let's talk.
How you dey and your family, hope you are good.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Storage by Rehil(f): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Maize storage is the best now as farmers have started putting new maize in the market
hope to buy In my village from southern Kaduna n store there to beat transportation price n storage room rent since we have spare rooms in the village
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Tyche:

We ve shifted base to your thread considering you have a lot of experience. Let the knowledge be in one place

It may be difficult to do that except thread is closed but you can add links on both so we integrate.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 6:39am On Oct 15, 2016
bakila:

Bros I don't do stock exchange. Food is the best business you can do. It is capable of 100% ROI over 6 months, dawa more especifically. The person I use to give money on a small scale bring 100% and is shocked when I give him 20% of the profit. I just dey watch this time around I am targeting some dollars from this business.

Try it you won't regret and let's talk.
How you dey and your family, hope you are good.

How many times have you made 100% of guinea corn?

Guinea corn just had a wide margin last year due to scarcity of maize as it was used as alternative feed input in the livestock sector.

Yes it moved from 5k-25k but expect a reverse this year. Entry price will differ and more farmers may hold for their stock for increased margin just as it is done with maize now
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Rehil:
Maize storage is the best now as farmers have started putting new maize in the market
hope to buy In my village from southern Kaduna n store there to beat transportation price n storage room rent since we have spare rooms in the village

Maize is gold. Stock up on it if you can find and preserve properly. We may likely experience a brief price decline in november then it's continuous growth.

Kano, Niger, Katsina currently seem like good zones as regards price.

If buying to resell in tonnes, get a reliable scale.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Rehil(f): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Olayimikami:

Maize is gold. Stock up on it if you can find and preserve properly. We may likely experience a brief price decline in november then it's continuous growth.

Kano, Niger, Katsina currently seem like good zones as regards price.

If buying to resell in tonnes, get a reliable scale.
tanx
that is an option I am considering selling in tonnes later.let me just get as much as I can now
Re: Let's Talk Storage by jumofe: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2016
when is the entry and exit point for egusi ,ogbono and palm oil.Where can some one source then.How can someone store them.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2016
jumofe:
when is the entry and exit point for egusi ,ogbono and palm oil.Where can some one source then.How can someone store them.

https://www.nairaland.com/3384299/agric-grains-commodity-purchase-storage

Read through to get entry period for some commodities. Will update with ogbono and palm oil once i have them
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Olayimikami:

How many times have you made 100% of guinea corn?

Guinea corn just had a wide margin last year due to scarcity of maize as it was used as alternative feed input in the livestock sector.

Yes it moved from 5k-25k but expect a reverse this year. Entry price will differ and more farmers may hold for their stock for increased margin just as it is done with maize now
I did three times. I suffered my first loss six years ago when I bought for 2800 and should at 3000, cost of logistic was about 300 in a year it sold for 8000. I have people buy at farm gate and finance small farmers too and get bags at farm gate price. My agribusiness evolved overtime as hobby which I intend to make a real business. Last year I did tatase, sorghum, Seseme, corn, groundnut and rice.
Anyway let me restrict our trade secret which you and I are aware.
I responded to my friend Elluwilissit who I assume he probably thinks that it is changi that is making me to talk about dawa.
Infact my agent reported to me that he should at 7500 and we bought at 3700 this year. Again dawa will not burn like eguisi, due to it versatility and at least not below my projected 60% ROI. Elluwilissit come join the dawa and dadawa business with a million you will not be disappointed. If you wan do guy do Seseme or romantic ginger.
Olayimikami, davi8d, mixready and touché what say you?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2016
bakila:

I did three times. I suffered my first loss six years ago when I bought for 2800 and should at 3000, cost of logistic was about 300 in a year it sold for 8000. I have people buy at farm gate and finance small farmers too and get bags at farm gate price. My agribusiness evolved overtime as hobby which I intend to make a real business. Last year I did tatase, sorghum, Seseme, corn, groundnut and rice.
Anyway let me restrict our trade secret which you and I are aware.
I responded to my friend Elluwilissit who I assume he probably thinks that it is changi that is making me to talk about dawa.
Infact my agent reported to me that he should at 7500 and we bought at 3700 this year. Again dawa will not burn like eguisi, due to it versatility and at least not below my projected 60% ROI. Elluwilissit come join the dawa and dadawa business with a million you will not be disappointed. If you wan do guy do Seseme or romantic ginger.
Olayimikami, davi8d, mixready and touché what say you?

I have always said, all agro commodities have a cycle, once you go in at the right price, profit is assured. Regardless of the entry price this year, it will get to 25k again, that's my project.

If dadawa=Kaluwa, that's for the elite club and will always remain exclusive

Entry at 3700 looks realistic, but sold at 7500. That's daylight robbery although he may have sold pretty early
Re: Let's Talk Storage by bakila: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Olayimikami:

I have always said, all agro commodities have a cycle, once you go in at the right price, profit is assured. Regardless of the entry price this year, it will get to 25k again, that's my project.

If dadawa=Kaluwa, that's for the elite club and will always remain exclusive

Entry at 3700 looks realistic, but sold at 7500. That's daylight robbery although he may have sold pretty early
He sold early, plus I made 100%. It was a hobby but this year I have started from atrazine to bag.
Re: Let's Talk Storage by forcomments: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
@Bakila and Olayikanmi, I am interested in this business. how can I contact you?
Re: Let's Talk Storage by Olayimikami: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
forcomments:
@Bakila and Olayikanmi, I am interested in this business. how can I contact you?

Are you interested in the biz or in the 100% ROI?

If its the 100%, contact @Bakila.

For the biz, my details are littered around the threads. You can pchat me

This only brings me to one conclusion, most people are not reading between the lines.

The no of views are growing but we are all bothered about the returns and not the growth of the sector.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dry Season Water Melon Farm In Ebonyi State / Where To Get Vanilla Bean Seeds In Nigeria / Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.