Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) (4276 Views)

*Sold* Lg G6 H870ds Qhd+ 4gb Ram 64gb (black) / Excellently Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | 4g Lte |32gb Storage - SOLD SOLD SOLD!! / Very Clean Mint Lg G4 Leather 32gb With EXTRAS - SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=14pt]Hi,

I have an excellently mint LG V10 for sale. It is very clean, mint and in perfect working condition. It has an overall cosmetics and performance rating of 9.8/10. With a 5.7" Amazingly Beautiful Display, 4GB RAM, 64GB of Internal Storage (yet it can take 2TB More on MicroSD), Fingerprint Scanner, a Military Shock resistance back, a Dual layer Corning Gorilla Glass 4 finish in the front and what makes it unique, it has 2 Screens...

For best understanding of what and what this Smart Beast has to offer, Please kindly see the full specs, features and more details here - http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v10#tech-specs

PRICE: 130,000

2 Likes

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
More Pictures!!!

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2016
SA
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
OCTOBER 1!
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by lafuria1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
do you still have it?
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
lafuria1:
do you still have it?
Yes!
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Still Available!
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by whisp3r(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Got this same device, Awesome specs I must say.

Only problem I noticed with LG V10 is screen retention.

That shit is really annoying.

Please inform prospective buyers of the screen retention issue so you won't quarrel online.

The person I bought from didn't inform me of this issue. I found a temporary fix for it later. Asides from this, the phone is AWESOME

Modified I don't want it to look like I am bad mouthing your market. Here's a link to the seller I got mine: https://www.nairaland.com/3325295/iphone-4s-immaculate-like-new
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
whisp3r:

Please inform prospective buyers of the screen retention issue so you won't quarrel online.

The person I bought from didn't inform me of this issue. I found a temporary fix for it later. Asides from this, the phone is AWESOME

Modified I don't want it to look like I am bad mouthing your market. Here's a link to the seller I got mine: https://www.nairaland.com/3325295/iphone-4s-immaculate-like-new

I should inform prospective buyers of a problem what I want to sell doesn't have or a problem I don't know, and you think that makes sense? I've been using this device ever since I put up this ad and I haven't noticed any detention abi Na redemption or wetin you call am. What's screen retenmtion if I may ask?

You used a LG V10 (not even brand new) you just bought recently to conclude that they all have a problem, a problem those that bought it brand new haven't noticed after using it for months?

A review you should drop on your seller's ad, you're now dropping on my ad. It doesn't look mature nor reasonable though!

2 Likes

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by GogetterMD(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
aywhy93:
[size=14pt]Hi,

I have an excellently mint LG V10 for sale. It is very clean, mint and in perfect working condition. It has an overall cosmetics and performance rating of 9.8/10. With a 5.7" Amazingly Beautiful Display, 4GB RAM, 64GB of Internal Storage (yet it can take 2TB More on MicroSD), Fingerprint Scanner, a Military Shock resistance back, a Dual layer Corning Gorilla Glass 4 finish in the front and what makes it unique, it has 2 Screens...

For best understanding of what and what this Smart Beast has to offer, Please kindly see the full specs, features and more details here - http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v10#tech-specs

PRICE: 130,000
I looked and looked for this phone, but it unfortunately wasn't available when I needed it the most. The replacement I got for it though is awesome....Lenovo Zuk Z2
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
GogetterMD:

I looked and looked for this phone, but it unfortunately wasn't available when I needed it the most. The replacement I got for it though is awesome....Lenovo Zuk Z2

Ehyah... Sorry about that, but as long as you're enjoying your Zuk Z2 without no issues either, that's the most important thing! Enjoy!!!
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by GogetterMD(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
aywhy93:

Ehyah... Sorry about that, but as long as you're enjoying your Zuk Z2 without no issues either, that's the most important thing! Enjoy!!!
Happy sales brah.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
whisp3r:

sorry bro.hardluck i knew that guy was not honest with his dealings.i had an argument with him about lg g3 screen which he says it goes for 12k. most africam are not honest with dia dealing...mod. needs to something about it.i fell victim too of lg g3 with screen problem from one nairalander peter..
Pls ask for refund from dat dishonest..guy

www.nairaland.com/3393254/lg-g3-32gb-metallic-black/1
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by whisp3r(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
aywhy93:

I should inform prospective buyers of a problem what I want to sell doesn't have or a problem I don't know, and you think that makes sense? I've been using this device ever since I put up this ad and I haven't noticed any detention abi Na redemption or wetin you call am. What's screen retenmtion if I may ask?

You used a LG V10 (not even brand new) you just bought recently to conclude that they all have a problem, a problem those that bought it brand new haven't noticed after using it for months?

A review you should drop on your seller's ad, you're now dropping on my ad. It doesn't look mature nor reasonable though!

New LG V10 doesn't sell for 130k, I bought mine 110k (us used) same as yours. New LG V10 costs way more...

I'm sure you got yours off eBay too. Else where is the phone package and accessories?

The LG V10 Screen retention / screen burn in is common with all LG V10. If it hasn't shown yet, it would still surface later on. It's just like the LG G4 bootloop issue. It's bound to happen. Give or take 6 months max.

https://m.reddit.com/r/lgv10/comments/4d05qy/just_noticed_some_burn_in_of_the_status_bar/

https://www.google.com/m?q=lgv10+screen+burn+in

Have you tested your hotspot?

I can see you are using T Mobile variant. I'm using AT&T.

By default, you can't make use of your hotspot or tethering, it is locked. You need to root to remove carrier restriction on hotspot and tethering.

You can prove me wrong by posting pictures of your hotspot on.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by whisp3r(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
gambus007:

sorry bro.hardluck i knew that guy was not honest with his dealings.i had an argument with him about lg g3 screen which he says it goes for 12k. most africam are not honest with dia dealing...mod. needs to something about it.i fell victim too of lg g3 with screen problem from one nairalander peter..

Thanks bud. He said he got it like that from eBay. He never knew of the issue. I looked it up, turns out it's a common issue with LG V10.

LG G4 issue is bootloop.

LG G5 has bootloop and screen issues but only a few have reported so far...

LG V10 has screen burn in/ screen retention issues
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
whisp3r:

The LG V10 Screen retention / screen burn in is common with all LG V10. If it hasn't shown yet, it would still surface later on. It's just like the LG G4 bootloop issue. It's bound to happen. Give or take 6 months max.

https://m.reddit.com/r/lgv10/comments/4d05qy/just_noticed_some_burn_in_of_the_status_bar/

Bro you are right...i had an argument with lg seller on nairaland about lg issues but the guy rain insult on me..i told him to b honest with dealings but in return na insult upon insult.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
OP pls dont pick offence....

1 Like

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2016
whisp3r:

Thanks bud. He said he got it like that from eBay. He never knew of the issue. I looked it up, turns out it's a common issue with LG V10.

LG G4 issue is bootloop.

LG G5 has bootloop and screen issues but only a few have reported so far...

LG V10 has screen burn in/ screen retention issues
My argument with him was to b honest with dealings in return na insult...he is the business man the risk is for him not you.He should have told you b4 you made payment
..no consc..
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by whisp3r(m): 12:04am On Oct 13, 2016
gambus007:

My argument with him was to b honest with dealings in return na insult...he is the business man the risk is for him not you.He should have told you b4 you made payment
..no consc..

I totally agree with you. Remember if I had gotten it from computer village, there wouldn't be any stories. Buyers are advised to test their devices before leaving the store.

Caveat Emptor

I didn't noticed it when I tested the device. So even if I had chosen to return it, he could have easily denied.

Plus since I was able to find a fix for the screen retention issue, I feel no need to press him further.

Thanks a lot for your concern. Never knew we still had good folks on this forum
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2016
whisp3r:

New LG V10 doesn't sell for 130k, I bought mine 110k (us used) same as yours. New LG V10 costs way more...

I'm sure you got yours off eBay too. Else where is the phone package and accessories?

Have you tested your hotspot?

I can see you are using T Mobile variant. I'm using AT&T.

By default, you can't make use of your hotspot or tethering, it is locked. You need to root to remove carrier restriction on hotspot and tethering.

You can prove me wrong by posting pictures of your hotspot on.

First of, I have a friend who is a die-hard LG fan, from Flex 2, he upgraded to LG V10 (Brand new) two weeks after it was released back then and it hasn't developed any screen retention up till now, not all the units LG produced will. I had to do some research when you keep hammering on the screen retention issue and I came to see you were referring to image ghosting/ temporary burn-in. It happens on some LCD screens, starting from the days of Game Boy Advance, and on some Nexus devices, this one is even minor compared to those cuz It clears off with time, talking of few seconds here, most especially when white light comes into play.

At any launch, every Smartphone has one issue or the other but when it isn't major or much, you wont know until it happens to you. The Note 7 explosion issue is well-known because it is major and extremely fatal, the iPhone 7 hisses, LG G3 & G2 has dead touchscreen issue, the iPhone 6 bends, Galaxy S6 has Network reception problem but you may not know since it's not general, if it hasn't happened to you. Also LG G4, G5, Nexus 4, some Motorola, Note 3 etc has this type of ghosting issue.

LG G4 is known for Boot looping and it doesn't mean ALL units of G4 will Bootloop. In fact, so many users are still using theirs without issues. Also, I noticed the ghosting issue is common among AT&T users of the V10 and it starts at a max of 3 months, most people's ish started in 2 weeks or not even up to. In short, you don't expect me to advertise a V10 that I've been using for some months now and that hasn't developed image ghosting yet as a Phone that has that problem. If It has the problem, I will advertise it with the problem. My Galaxy S6 that has Marshmallow upgrade issue here - https://www.nairaland.com/3356704/update-superb-excellently-mint-samsung was advertised as a Phone that has issue and was fully explained there.

So thanks for your advice but it doesn't make ANY sense if we're to be realistic. The fact that you bought an ALREADY FAULTY PHONE from a DISHONEST SELLER doesn't mean everybody is dishonest, and there is no bit of dishonesty in my ad. It's like advertising an Iphone 6 Plus that is working properly and fully okay cosmetically has a Bent iPhone 6+ during the iPhone6 #Bendgate issue. So, I'm selling a LG V10 that has a 9.8/10 rating both cosmetically and in performance.

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2016
aywhy93:

First of, I have a friend who is a die-hard LG fan, from Flex 2, he upgraded to LG V10 (Brand new) two weeks after it was released back then and it hasn't developed any screen retention up till now, not all the units LG produced will. I had to do some research when you keep hammering on the screen retention issue and I came to see you were referring to image ghosting/ temporary burn-in. It happens on some LCD screens, starting from the days of Game Boy Advance, and on some Nexus devices, this one is even minor compared to those cuz It clears off with time, talking of few seconds here, most especially when white light comes into play.

At any launch, every Smartphone has one issue or the other but when it isn't major or much, you wont know until it happens to you. The Note 7 explosion issue is well-known because it is major and extremely fatal, the iPhone 7 hisses, LG G3 & G2 has dead touchscreen issue, the iPhone 6 bends, Galaxy S6 has Network reception problem but you may not know since it's not general, if it hasn't happened to you. Also LG G4, G5, Nexus 4, some Motorola, Note 3 etc has this type of ghosting issue.

LG G4 is known for Boot looping and it doesn't mean ALL units of G4 will Bootloop. In fact, so many users are still using theirs without issues. Also, I noticed the ghosting issue is common among AT&T users of the V10 and it starts at a max of 3 months, most people's ish started in 2 weeks or not even up to. In short, you don't expect me to advertise a V10 that I've been using for some months now and that hasn't developed image ghosting yet as a Phone that has that problem. If It has the problem, I will advertise it with the problem. My Galaxy S6 that has Marshmallow upgrade issue here - https://www.nairaland.com/3356704/update-superb-excellently-mint-samsung was advertised as a Phone that has issue and was fully explained there.

So thanks for your advice but it doesn't make ANY sense if we're to be realistic. The fact that you bought an ALREADY FAULTY PHONE from a DISHONEST SELLER doesn't mean everybody is dishonest, and there is no bit of dishonesty in my ad. It's like advertising an Iphone 6 Plus that is working properly and fully okay cosmetically has a Bent iPhone 6+ during the iPhone6 #Bendgate issue. So, I'm selling a LG V10 that has a 9.8/10 rating both cosmetically and in performance.

Ciao!

God bless you bro..i like the way you presented your argument without picking offence with mature response. Unlike that " bizzle2 " who is not mature upstair....i only argued against his price of lg g3 screen which tagged at 12k , i was shocked with his reply full of insult. i have sold faulty car on nairaland which i declared the issue that did not stop buyer from buying infact until date we are good friends. We make noise that our leaders are corrupt. what about us just simple deals that is not up to half million we lie. honest,hardwork and integrity is the key to success.
Note pls: My argument is not against or to derail your post but to appreciate your mature and nice reply.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by bizzle2: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
whisp3r:

It's funny how you can blame me for not telling you of something I know absolutely nothing about, despite telling you that severally.
If after All the hours you spent checking out the phone at home you didn't notice the retention early, then my brother, how on earth can you blame me when I tested the device for a couple of minutes and put it back in a protective film.

Like i mentioned to you then, i hadn't even heard of screen retention until you messaged me later that night, i have a V10 i have been using for months with no issue and your message came as a surprise.

Unlike the fool gambus007 who is roaming Nairaland looking for a Rolls-Royce at the Price of a picanto, i back my statements with evidence.

Below is the purchase link of the phone you bought.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182240607084?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do you see any mention of screen retention or any form of fault in the item description I bought the device as flawless, sold as flawless... Let us be honest and reasonable in our assertion. Nothing pisses me off more than unwarranted accusations. Acting like i knew but refused to tell you, is fvcked up.I remember I specifically insisted that you test the device extensively before you leave, Because i was 100% confident.

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by bizzle2: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2016
gambus007:

God bless you bro..i like the way you presented your argument without picking offence with mature response. Unlike that " bizzle2 " who is not mature upstair....i only argued against his price of lg g3 screen which tagged at 12k , i was shocked with his reply full of insult. i have sold faulty car on nairaland which i declared the issue that did not stop buyer from buying infact until date we are good friends. We make noise that our leaders are corrupt. what about us just simple deals that is not up to half million we lie. honest,hardwork and integrity is the key to success.
Note pls: My argument is not against or to derail your post but to appreciate your mature and nice reply.
Look who's talking about maturity and commonsense. A polite statement begats a polite response. How did you present your statement to start with.
You come into my thread and the first thing you do is accuse me of lieing to mislead potentianl buyers, when i only spoke of what i was aware of. Who does that Isn't that madness. And you expect me to shake your hands and kiss ur buttt
How can you call someone who only spoke of what he knows a dishonest seller!!! I advertised a phone with a damaged screen And lightly mentioned that a screen may be gotten for such and such an amount, wch was wt i knw to be the estimated cost of screen based on the Price i was told by a parts seller . Finish!!!
Please people of planet earth, how is this dishonesty!!?
Shey i dey sell screen ? Am i to tell the buyer where or how much to buy his screen Someone with a bricked phone can even sell his screen for less than stated amount.

It is thieves like you who are looking for a Bentley at the price of a bicycle, that end up with trash, and then start to cry fowl.
Look at all my threads, reetarrd. I don't sell , or use cheap/ fake $shhitt
Look at all your threads,. all u care about is " reasonable price" how won't you end up with fakeess.
I will continue to return your insults with a double dose since you no wan get sense
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
bizzle2:

It's funny how you can blame me for not telling you of something I know absolutely nothing about, despite telling you that severally.
If after All the hours you spent checking out the phone at home you didn't notice the retention early, then my brother, how on earth can you blame me when I tested the device for a couple of minutes and put it back in a protective film.

Like i mentioned to you then, i hadn't even heard of screen retention until you messaged me later that night, i have a V10 i have been using for months with no issue and your message came as a surprise.

Unlike the fool gambus007 who is roaming Nairaland looking for a Rolls-Royce at the Price of a picanto, i back my statements with evidence.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182240607084?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do you see any mention of screen retention or any form of fault in the item description I bought the device as flawless, sold as flawless... Let us be honest and reasonable in our assertion. Nothing pisses me off more than unwarranted accusations. Acting like i knew but refused to tell you, is fvcked up.I remember I specifically insisted that you test the device extensively before you leave, Because i was 100% confident.
Young man the word fool is wrong...point of correction i did not accuse you of fraud or what so ever
..i was only against the price of lg g screen you tagged 12k that was my argument against u. all you need is to let me know if i was right or wrong by providing address where lg g3 screen is sold for 12k or if you have gotten one for that price. Young man insult does not place you well in society. Conflict is inevitable but manner how you handle is very important becose is life is very simple. You think you dont know now me but i can tell you with authority that life is smaller than the way you think. Learn how to present your argument without insult.i have bn to many places in dis world and have transact alot of deals too i want u to know that.i have bn helped by people who i know on nairaland ie generally social media...i dont know how old you are ,honestly you dont communicate like a mature... man rather like woman..my argument with u i write note:pls dont pick offence.
If i have said something wrong to you am very SORRY. i rest my case
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by bizzle2: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
gambus007:

Young man the word fool is wrong...point of correction i did not accuse you of fraud or what so ever
..i was only against the price of lg g screen you tagged 12k that was an argument against. all you need is to let me know if i was right or wrong by providing address where lg g3 screen is sold 12k or if you have gotten one for that price. Young man insult does not place you well in society. Conflict is inevitable but manner how you handle is very important becose is life is very simple. You think you dont know now me but i can tell you with authority that life is smaller than the way you think. Learn how to present your argument without insult.i have bn to many places in dis world and have transact alot of deals too i want u to know that.i have bn helped by people who i know on nairaland ie generally social media...i dont know how old you are ,honestly you dont communicate like a mature... man rather like woman..my argument with u i write note:pls dont pick offence.
If i have said something wrong to you am very SORRY. i rest my case
Stop trying to be a hypocrite. All of a sudden you're here trying to fake gentlemanness. lol .Go back and read your posts. Do you recall howmany times you called me names? For something absolutely no bussiness of urs.
Now you're faking maturity.
No matured person conducts themself the way you did.

See your life?? Fake a$$ hypocrite

gambus007:

Very soon you will land yourself in shit...mumu like u.we know where ur kind will end up.yeye thing.present your argument you enage in insult. it shows ur kind...dishonest...fool like you.you lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by gambus007(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
bizzle2:

Stop trying to be a hypocrite. All of a sudden you're here trying to fake gentlemanness. lol .Go back and read your posts. Do you recall howmany times you called me names? For something absolutely no bussiness of urs.
Now you're faking maturity.
No matured person conducts themself the way you did.
Like i said conflict is inevitable. am not faking maturity.dia is what is called rethink and i have to reposition myself back to.....so sorry! i rest my case
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by bizzle2: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
gambus007:

You see what I'm talking about.... Both your insults and your idiocy are displayed here.
You claim not to be accuising me of being a fraud,
But you are here constantly calling me a dishonest fellow. But you are yet to show a single shred of your so-called dishonesty
I just showed evidence of the condition and description of the phone i sold in good faith. Do you see more of how wrong you are.

I also recall describing in my thread the exact building where the price of the g3 screen was obtained.
A sensible man is careful with his words. Once spoken they can never be taken back. And irreparable damage is done.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by aywhy93(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
gambus007:

Thanks... I believe in a Win-Win for both Buyer & Seller when it comes to Business, and for that to happen, being plain matters a lot which I ensure in all my transactions. I've sold so many Gadgets here on NL in the Tech market and no issues so far because of that. Thanks for the comment once again!
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by Lifted1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
gambus007:

Like i said conflict is inevitable. am not faking maturity.dia is what is called rethink and i have to reposition myself back to.....so sorry! i rest my case
To be honest, that's a pretty lame apology.

Out of curiosity i went through most of the communication between you two, and I'm still yet to understand your exact reason for pegging him a fraud, a dishonest seller , having no conscience etc. those are very very strong words my frnd.
Stating a different price from what you believe to be the price of a screen is that it That's wrong man, very wrong. There's absolutely no justification for such reckless slander .
98% of aftermarket parts in Nigeria are low quality variants. That's the simple truth ...that's what you'll find in all aftermarket shops, and that's what most people know. You should have simply stated the price you know and left it at that. Instead of implying that he was intentionally being dishonest with the price he stated.

If he has never defrauded you or anyone you're aware of , then your statements are actually "Libel" and such character defamations are chargeable in court.

I have bought an original pair of Rayban sunglasses and a Sony Vaio notebook from the same person, without even meeting one on one. I received them in Abuja and they were exactly as described, so i was suprised to see his angry comments.
The problem with situations like this is ....even when you realize you're wrong , spoken words are like spilled water. You can't take it all back, that's why we have to be careful with the things we say in public.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by Lifted1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
bizzle2:

You see what I'm talking about.... Both your insults and your idiocy are displayed here.
You claim not to be accuising me of being a fraud,
But you are here constantly calling me a dishonest fellow. But you are yet to show a single shred of your so-called dishonesty
I just showed evidence of the condition and description of the phone i sold in good faith. Do you see more of how wrong you are.

I also recall describing in my thread the exact building where the price of the g3 screen was obtained.
A sensible man is careful with his words. Once spoken they can never be taken back. And irreparable damage is done.
Take it easy bro, i understand your anger, but you need to learn to ignore certain type of comments. Not every statement deserves a response. Even though i know it's a little different when your reputation is being questioned, but nevertheless...
I know you as a gentleman oo, I surprise for this kyn cursing & vexation grin

1 Like

Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by whisp3r(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
aywhy93:

Ciao!

I'm really sorry if I offended you, I was only trying to create awareness on the issues with the LG V10. I didn't say your device has screen retention, what I said/meant is LG V10 devices are prone to screen retention issues.

It is quite annoying. I guess I was only lashing out based on my frustration with the issue. Although I installed an app that stops the retention from occurring but I have to disable the app anytime I want to install third party apps or run certain apps.

Happy sales bro.
Re: Super Mint LG V10 (5.7" QHD, 4GB RAM, 64gb Internal, 2 Screens, Fingerprint) by whisp3r(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
bizzle2:

If you read my post very well, I didn't lay the blame on you. What I said was after I informed you of the screen retention issue, you said you had no idea, that you bought the phone from eBay and had no idea of screen retention.

I remember also complaining about the hotspot and tethering not working because of restriction.

You offered some solutions. Even though your solutions didn't work, I didn't bother you again. I found a permanent fix for the hotspot and informed you.

If I were a bad customer or didn't know about phone stuffs, I would have demanded for a refund but I didn't. Rather I opted for us to find a solution to the issue.

The screen retention still happens and is quite annoying but I have taken it as my fate and I'm managing the phone as it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used White Iphone 3gs 16gb For Sale / Lg Arx Brands / Mtn Mifi Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.