Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State (1104 Views)

Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them / REJOINDER: THERE ARE NO INDIGENOUS IGBOS IN RIVERS STATE / RIVERS STATE GOVT: There Re No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
This article with link https://www.nairaland.com/3356040/rivers-state-govt-there-re once made a topic of discuss by SonOfDevil lying to the world that there are no Indigenous Igbos in Rivers.

The desperation by Afonjas in their divide and conquer tactics cloned the Rivers state government's website. Below is the Official website by Wikipedia showing otherwise.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_State . PIC 1 shows that the actual website is www.riverssate.gov.ng instead of the one peddled in Pic 2.

I want to warn all the Afonjas that divide and rule no longer works, you are just wasting your time, no matter how you try to cover the truth, it surely comes to light.

Cc AjiereTuwo, the Afonja peddler.

3 Shares

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by sarrki(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
We know my brother

Nyesom Wike affirmed it

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
We know my brother

Nyesom Wike affirmed it
Mr illiterate cofusionist, why are you here?
Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
This article with link https://www.nairaland.com/3356040/rivers-state-govt-there-re once made a topic of discuss by SonOfDevil lying to the world that there are no Indigenous Igbos in Rivers.

The desperation by Afonjas in their divide and conquer tactics cloned the Rivers state government's website. Below is the Official website by Wikipedia showing otherwise.... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_State . PIC 1 shows that the actual website is www.riverssate.gov.ng instead of the one peddled in Pic 2.

I want to warn all the Afonjas that divide and rule no longer works, you are just wasting your time, no matter how you try to cover the truth, it surely comes to light.

Cc AjiereTuwo, the Afonja peddler.

Lol, Afonja peddler, ignorance must be your favorite drug, according to ur conspiracy, I go just sitdon for my house write website, buy domain name, host a website just to prove a point to you. Its even more funny that the Wikipedia you brought up didnt mention igbo(Wikipedia isnt even a valid source)

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Lol, Afonja peddler, ignorance must be your favorite drug, according to ur conspiracy, I go just sitdon for my house write website, buy domain name, host a website just to prove a point to you. Its even more funny that the Wikipedia you brought up didnt mention igbo(Wikipedia isnt even a valid source)
So you are more knowledgeable that Wiki? God have mercy on you shocked shocked
I repeat, SonOfDevil brought this to nairaland and you are peddling it. Or you Afonja want to deny that this is not you?

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
I repeat, SonOfDevil brought this to nairaland and you are peddling it. Or you Afonja want to deny that this is not you?
Shut up!!!
There re no indigenous igbos in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
SonofDevil:

Shut up!!!
There re no indigenous igbos in Rivers state
Today, I brought down your rubbish lies. Why are busy buying domain names to spread lies. It's a pity that deception and lying is in an Afonja's blood.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by chriskosherbal(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok
Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:

Today, I brought down your rubbish lies. Why are busy buying domain names to spread lies. It's a pity that deception and lying is in an Afonja's blood.

Rubbish

These re the screen shots from official rivers state government website.

THERE RE NO INDIGENOUS IGBOS RIVERS STATE

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:

Rubbish

Stop land grabbing there re no igbos in rivers state

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
SonofDevil:

Rubbish

These re the screen shots from official rivers state government website.

THERE RE NO INDIGENOUS IGBOS RIVERS STATE
How can you be posting 'evidence' from a fake website created by you? SMH

Afonjas and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
How can you be posting 'evidence' from a fake website created by you? SMH

Afonjas and stupidity

Rubbish
http://riversstate.net.ng/.people-and-culture/

Post t screen shots from your own original website and let's see which is fake

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
SonofDevil:

Rubbish
http://riversstate.net.ng/.people-and-culture/

Post t screen shots from your own original website and let's see which is fake
Gerrahere
Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
Gerrahere

I'm not suprised though, a typical flat-head will always result to insult when he is loosing an arguement.

You said the website I post is fake,definately you must have seen the original website can you pls post the screen shots from your original website??

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Neoguru1: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
SonofDevil:

I'm not suprised though, a typical flat-head will always result to insult when he is loosing an arguement.

You said the website I post is fake,definately you must have seen the original website can you pls post the screen shots from your original website??
so get out is an insult?
Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
you realise that wikipedia articles can be edited by anyone, even primary school teachers doesn't accept Wikipedia as a source for assignments.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Indigenous Igbos In Rivers State by SonofDevil: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
so get out is an insult?

(1) (Reply)

That N4.9b Military Uniforms Import / Wind Power Project Initiated By Yardua Abandoned By GEJ And Resusctatd By Buhari / Policemen Watch As APC Thug Attacks PDP Supporter Wit Axe Edo Tribunal Hearing(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.