Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up (2164 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by Brownie24: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gosh, FCSC portal makes me wanna breakdown and cry.... I think I'm done trying.... I give up.. cry
Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by khaynoni(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brownie24:
Gosh, FCSC portal makes me wanna breakdown and cry.... I think I'm done trying.... I give up.. cry

No giving up bro/sis. Quitters don't win.
Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by Jide01: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Omo the web tire me
Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by falcon01: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
ehya
Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by galaxy15(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brownie24:

I think this is the time you should take the risk and become an entrepreneur. could be agric or whatsoever. create job for others let them get tired applying for work with you!!
God's your Strength!

2 Likes

Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by ofeshe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
galaxy15:

I think this is the time you should take the risk and become an entrepreneur. could be agric or whatsoever. create job for others let them get tired applying for work with you!!
God's your Strength!
Enuf of all this enterpreneur talk. Which money will he use to start a business or company as you say?

3 Likes

Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by galaxy15(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
ofeshe:

Enuf of all this enterpreneur talk. Which money will he use to start a business or company as you say?
well if you say so. FYI I'm a student and up coming entrepreneur, I take advantage of my environment to make what I can. can't wait to go full time after school with the help of God. The thing is look @ your environment and see if you can give what people need. if yes, I assure you some will be willing to pay of to 70% up front and balance on completion of service. this is a means among others by which money can be raised. you just have to open your mind.

don't let us start another thread

1 Like

Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by skyjammy: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gentlemen and ladies.......we gat no option than to wait till the webmasters come up with a functional FCSC portal

1 Like

Re: FCSC I'm So Tired Of Spending And Wasting My Time .... I Finally Give Up by Remnita(f): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Recruitment for Reservations and Ticketing Officers.Salary is 50,000 Naira.
see job details and on how to apply here⏬

www.reddnut.com

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Nestle Supply Chain Graduate Trainee,2018.urgent Help / Get Paid To Work From Home Earn 8k-10k Weeķy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.