Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com (84338 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Icon4s(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Thought you ain't interested in Politics except National Teams?!

FYI..... APC has already won Edo North and South respectively!

Quote me anywhere!

BTW u run leave your Allie forgiveness for sports section since. grin

I know you will both have same party affiliation. gringrin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Rilwayne001: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
ajepako:

EEHHH....Rili....o ma ga oh...

Bawo ni jare aburo...se daadaa ni?

grin grin madam, mio wapa at all. Nigeria o'rerin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin madam, mio wapa at all. Nigeria o'rerin

Sorry sir, but you were part of the movement sad
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
ReddLabel:

Sorry sir, but you were part of the movement sad

What movement?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Oasis007(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

grin grin

Nope!
I do not belong to any Political Party. But I wouldn't deny I hate anything coming from PDP with Passion.

As for the Sport Section - I'm still part and parcel of the Thread! Though just following in ghost Mode!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Oasis007(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

This one concerns me as it is the state where I reside. grin

Ize-Iyamu is my neighbour at Ugbor. U know all the benefits of living close to a governor's house wink

grin

Bro! You are being selfish here! I can apparently deduce from your comment that; Edo is simply your State of Residence not your State of Origin, also you only care for your Area not for the entire State!

That's not fair ooooo!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by leo97: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Breaking News!

PDP WINS OREDO: COLLATION CENTER ATTACKED BY APC THUGS.

After the collation of the results from all the units and wards in Oredo Local Government Area, PDP 55,368 and APC 22,110, a known enforcer for comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Mr Osakpanwan Eriyo, AKA Nomoreless, brazenly led thugs to the collation centre, shooting sporadically, he forcefully removed all the result sheets and dared the police who were acting in collaboration with APC.

You will recall that we warned about the APC plan to attack collation Centres in the local governments where they were not doing well.

At this point, INEC must release the result as all their ward and unit supervisors and polling officers have copies of the results. Therefore, INEC cannot proffer the excuse that results are missing. We have all the results as signed by all the parties in the various units and wards too. We won't accept any excuse for that result not to be announced now.

Signed

Chris Osa Nehikhare
Publicity Secretary
PDP Edo State
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by iyobosadavid: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
leo97:
Breaking News!

After the collation of the results from all the units and wards in Oredo Local Government Area, PDP 55,368 and APC 22,110, a known enforcer for comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Mr Osakpanwan Eriyo, AKA Nomoreless, brazenly led thugs to the collation centre, shooting sporadically, he forcefully removed all the result sheets and dared the police who were acting in collaboration with APC.

You will recall that we warned about the APC plan to attack collation Centres in the local governments where they were not doing well.

At this point, INEC must release the result as all their ward and unit supervisors and polling officers have copies of the results. Therefore, INEC cannot proffer the excuse that results are missing. We have all the results as signed by all the parties in the various units and wards too. We won't accept any excuse for that result not to be announced now.

Signed

Chris Osa Nehikhare
Publicity Secretary
PDP Edo State

Fake news flying all over
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
leo97:
Breaking News!

Signed

Chris Osa Nehikhare
Publicity Secretary
PDP Edo State

Even if INEC release the results this so called no more less must be charged to court!

Someone needs to go to jail for this nonsense to stop!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Caseless: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jorussia:
This result is very fake,there is no polling unit in EGOR LGA that can produce up to 700 votes.The ovia north east where 1950 was recorded for PDP in a polling unit,that is impossible. ovia north east does not have any polling unit can produce 500 votes,not to talk of 1950 for PDP.I am still on ground in my voting centre here in ward 2 Egor.
correct!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Caseless: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
kahal29:

Latest result.. .. Sum

AKOKO-EDO WARD 9 UNIT 1:

APC 653

PDP 106

UNIT 2: APC 416, PDP 148

Esan North East Ward 10 unit 5

APC 204

PDP 193

Esan North East Ward 10 unit 7

APC 92

PDP 69

Etsako West LGA Ward 5 Unit 6

APC 238

PDP 94

Owan East Ward 11 Unit 2

APC 244

PDP 39

Owan East Ward 11 unit 3

APC 179,

PDP 68.

Owan East Ward 11 unit 4

APC 217,

PDP 59

Owan East Ward 11 unit 5

APC 248

PDP 32

Owan East Ward 11 Unit 5

APC 248

PDP 32

Owan East Ward 11 unit 10,

APC 79

PDP 30

Owan East Ward 11 unit 8

APC 186

PDP 65

Owan East Ward 11 unit 9

APC 137

PDP 52

Owan East Ward 11 unit 12

APC 158

PDP 48

Owan East Ward 11 unit 13

APC 217

PDP 10

Etsako Central ward 1, Units:

1: APC 161, PDP 151

2: APC 130, PDP 98

3: APC 122, PDP 123

Akoko Edo, Ward 5, Unit 5:

APC 58

PDP 46

Oredo LG so far: Results Collation:

APC 2175

PDP 1950
are you live on ground? I need to follow a reliable source for my update.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by forgiveness: 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

Wetin qwancine me 4 dis nau, biko? Apu mi aka, biko. tongue
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kayzat: 5:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
are you live on ground? I need to follow a reliable source for my update.

Your partner in crime ( donphilous ) is in Edo now. he's in best position to feed you with the sit rep.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by lumeneng22: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Kingsley1000:
wahala dey for apc......

seems edo has fallen for pdp propaganda .....let me see how recession will vanish in edo
.Hmmmm, Oshiomole's basket mouth that finish APC. Moreover the lie syndrome of the party's national leadership is also reflecting. Nigerians are now wiser than before.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2016
lumeneng22:
.Hmmmm, Oshiomole's basket mouth that finish APC. Moreover the lie syndrome of the party's national leadership is also reflecting. Nigerians are now wiser than before.

You lie

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/29/edo-poll-apcs-obaseki-inches-towards-victory/

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by hmuhammad(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2016
korazon:
PDP have won the election already........get your meme ready guys! Ngeneukwenu and co. go hear am today grin grin grin grin
APC is winning, na u go hear am today. Obaseki is cruising to victory
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by hmuhammad(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2016
lumeneng22:
APC cruising to victory, go to a chemist and buy a sleeping pills to avoid HBP
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by yommytino(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2016
...people went for break?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
slyxavi:

By pass 8am in the morning?....please get lost

Bros how far.. .. Is it still 8am......? You finally got lost.. ..
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
slyxavi:

Don't mind dat small village boy!

Between us now who is the confirmed village boy.. .... Village ape.. ... Where you dey since morning? Show your face nah.. .. Confirmed village boy like you
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by ba7man(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hold it!!!!
Threads like this must not be allowed to silently slip off the radar.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
slyxavi:

By pass 8am in the morning?....please get lost

Confirmed Village boy..... Show your face. It has happened Oooooooooooooo. Village ape..... Why you dey run

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
slyxavi:

Don't mind dat small village boy!

Who is the village boy now...... Hahahahaha

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by dridowu: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
korazon:
PDP have won the election already........get your meme ready guys! Ngeneukwenu and co. go hear am today grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahah if you win election Godwin ooooooooo
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by royallord1(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Akkotto:
There difference between invalid vote and cancel vote
really....
and at the end of the day what happens to the invalid vote..
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Team Land In Asaba In 3 Private Jets (Photos) / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.