Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Must Read; Housing Just Got Easier And Cheaper! Get In Here! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Must Read; Housing Just Got Easier And Cheaper! Get In Here! (372 Views)

Afco To Provide 5.5 Million Housing Units To Nigerians / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme / Ownwithease : Owning Your Home Just Got Easier! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read; Housing Just Got Easier And Cheaper! Get In Here! by mightykabex670: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
---IMPORTANT NOTICE THAT MIGHT SAVE YOU TONS OF HOUSING PROBlEMS!!___
Get accomodation without breaking a sweat!
-
Housing and accomodation problems has been plaguing our people for many years now. Most people,in their Quest for getting a good house to rent,fall into the hands of fraudulent people. But that problem has met a very cogent solution,I'm happy to inform you.

--

Are you looking for an accomodation or house in Lagos,Ibadan or Ilorin and other places? Do you need a house to temporarily stay for some ad-hoc purposes? Are you trying to change your residence,and you need a home in the new vicinity? THEN YOU HAVE NOtHING TO WORRY MORE ABOUT!!!

Now is the time for you to begin.

So I'm introducing to you a very reliable and authentic AGENT who can help you get very condusive houses of any type in a peaceful,hygenic and human friendly area with less expensive payments and fees. PRO SOCIAL ESTATE AGENT is a legally backed personnel which you can access easily and get your house and accomodation within no time at all. Houses of all types and prices are available. This is your chance to get a very comfortable apartment for yourself by making yourself comfortable in a house where you feel wholly at home.

--

THIS IS NO SCAM!!!!!!! YOU SEE THE HOUSE AND GO THROUGH NECESSARY PROCEDURES BEFORE PAYMENT!!
---
--
We have;

Very cheap and conducive Single rooms to let
-
Beautiful Room and parlor to let
-
Very nice room self contain to let (ideal for students)
--
Room and parlor self contain to let
--
2 bedroom flat to let
--
3 bedroom flat to let
----------
Any sort of room is available!! Anyhow you want it.
--
Hurry now as people are already making arrangements and some have solved their accomodation problem. You can't afford to miss this opportunity.

--
WANT TO RENT A ROOM NOW? Waste no time at all!!!

-You can message me or add me up and I will link you with your AGENT!

Contact me and let's talk now: 09028109425
--
Pin: 25E668E6

Pro social Estate Agent Cherishes you

Hurry now to avoid "rush rush rush"
--

CHEERS...

(1) (Reply)

Land With Uncompleted Warehouse On 4706,528m2,by Owode Bustop,ikorodu Road Lagos / De-light Housing Estate Promo Ends In Days / A Plot For Sale @ojuoro FaceII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.