Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election (1045 Views)

PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by SNblog: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
The national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Odigie Oyegun has again lost his unit to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the ongoing Edo election.

Oyegun, who voted at Oredo Ward 2, Unit 1 has not won an election for his party in the unit since joining the APC.

The returning officer of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced that the APC scored 69 votes, while the PDP scored 78 votes.

Meanwhile, Situation Room is reporting that there are tension in some polling booths and wards over issues ranging from over-voting to unused ballot and many more.

It reports that a polling unit in Etsako, the number of voters did not tally with the number of votes cast. In Oredo, it says there is argument between party agents over election materials.

Voting has ended in practically all the polling booths and counting of ballots has commenced.

Meanwhile, it was jubilations galore at Ward 4, unit 19 as APC candidate Godwin Obaseki won election in the ward.

Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fake results

Even though I hate Oyegun the way I hate Fayose

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by Destined2win: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Whatever
Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by id2010(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's change the change..
Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by Destined2win: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
kenonze:
Fake results
The funny thing is that those guys don't even know you; so hating them is a stress on your own part grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by kayzat: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
That guy is a cumbersome incompetent morrafacker.
Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by jide219(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Its normal he also lost his ward during the presidential election,he is a fool,that can never happen in lagos tinubu can never lose his ward.on behalf of all the yorubas we disown oyegun and anybody who support him
Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by kayzat: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
kenonze:
Fake results

It is true. less than 200 people voted and the incompetent national chairman still can't deliver his unit.
Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Destined2win:
The funny thing is that those guys don't even know you; so hating them is a stress on your own part grin

It has never be well with anyone that I hate.
Pls Don't allow me to hate u.
Lol

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by Destined2win: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
kenonze:

It has never be well with anyone that I hate.
Pls Don't allow me to hate u.
Lol
Believe me, hating me only makes me stronger; In fact I pray to have very big enemies because the size of your enemy is a reflection of how important your are in the scheme of things.

Someone called you Kennedy Eze
Re: APC Chairman Oyegun Loses In His Unit In Edo Election by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016

(1)

Enelamah, Minister Of Intrades And Investment's BBC Interview A Disgrace / How Jesus Christ Described The Political Crisis Of APC / Wife Of Governor Wike, Eberechi, Blowing Ram’s Horn At Wike's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.