Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Timothy Weah Making Waves And Making His Dad Proud - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timothy Weah Making Waves And Making His Dad Proud (790 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timothy Weah Making Waves And Making His Dad Proud by successinlife: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am always of the motive that a lion can never give birth to a lizard,good one from this 16 years old son of Liberia legend 'George Opong Weah' we learnt in school that a tree doesn't make a forest but there are rare exceptions to this saying because in my views some trees in a world of their own have made forests,players like,Great Pele,Maradona, Messi,Ronaldo both,I mean C7 and de Lima,Zidane etc. George Weah should be among this list cause it is not easy if not impossible for players from Africa to win ballon d'or.Weah won it once and i hope and pray that an African player win this award again in my lifetime.That reminds me of a certain player too Tosin Adarabioye of Manchester City youth team,can Nigeria try to do this before it is too late?I see in this youngman a good defender,if the NFF doesn't act ontime to get him,it might proove too late.

Meanwhime,Timothy Weah scored a hatrick today in Youth Uefa Champions League,I am happy for him and his dad 'George Opong Weah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Timothy Weah Making Waves And Making His Dad Proud by PrinceFromDilli(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
And you start to think of kanu, okocha, yobo, ikpeba. Imagine CR7 and Messi of yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Rashford, Iwobi And Iheanacho: Which Rising Star Is Making An Impact Dis Season / Rangers Beat El-kanami Warriors 4-0 To Win The Nigerian League / Antonio Conte Plots Emenalo's Sack At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.