Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan (2553 Views)

This Glo New Data Plan Will Amaze You - Full Details / GLO New Cheap Data Plans & Prices (2GB For N1,000) / Glo New Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by dollarprincess(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Glo data plans ensure you get the best value at your own preference. They data plans range from daily, weekly, monthly and Flexi plans to Blackberry Plans including plans for Blackberry 10 devices.
They also offer much more data volumes for much lesser prices. We also provide a self care data management portal, the High Speed Internet (HSI) portal where you can view your data usage, share data, buy data and gift data, available at http://hsi.glo.com.
Dial *777# or visit hsi.glo.com to buy and manage subscriptions (Applicable to mobile devices Using the Glo Bolt Internet service).

The data are valid for 30 days like most other data plans from the 3 other GSM companies in Nigeria.

Subscribe for 3.2 GB data for 1000 naira with *127*53#
Subscribe for 7.5 GB data for 2000 naira with *127*55#
Subscribe for 10 GB data for 2500 naira with *127*58#
Subscribe for 12 GB data for 3000 naira with *127*54#
Subscribe for 18 GB data for 4000 naira with *127*59#
Are you out of data before end of your validity or you just want added data to your current plan? Boost your data plan by 1GB for just N500 OR by 300MB for just N200. Dial *777# to buy extra data (1GB Data Plan Boost is for 1GB plans or higher)
Still check latest trends on data subscription at http://www.getontopc.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by Saint52(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Recession plan.
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by coolebux(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
A plan that'll cease your money grin

Subscribers go just de look useless MB meanwhile, month don de end gringrin

Wicked plan!!!

Haba Adenuga!!
Afonja inventors go kill pesin gringringringrin
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by Ayindesegun10(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
coolebux:

Wicked plan!!!

Haba Adenuga!!
I can't cease to laugh at your stupidity. Ethnicity has blinded your natural views and has resulted in display of ignorance thereby tarnishing the image of you and your supposed "tribe". Wake up and behave like someone that has something tangible to deliver to the society,stop bigotry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by sheddy03: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
MTN doubles my data whenever I subscribe. 1000 gives me 3G that am sure I can enjoy.
thanks Glo
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by donhils: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
I can't cease to laugh at your stupidity. Ethnicity has blinded your natural views and has resulted in display of ignorance thereby tarnishing the image of you and your supposed "tribe". Wake up and behave like someone that has something tangible to deliver to the society,stop bigotry.
What is this saying? How did what that guy posted depict anything about tribe or ethnicity?

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by coolebux(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
E pain u?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by donmarvex1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
I've used glo 2.5k 10GB twice now. Legit 10GB and it's real. Glo is good in my area for ke to enjoy my data. Downloading up to 1.5Mb/s is fair enough.

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
donhils:

What is this saying? How did what that guy posted depict anything about tribe or ethnicity?
If you can't see his last statement and understand it,then I'm not yours to argue with.
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by ArchitGreen(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
still on glo.....
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by dharay99: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
sheddy03:
MTN doubles my data whenever I subscribe. 1000 gives me 3G that am sure I can enjoy.
thanks Glo
0n which plan is that, i wanna know h0w...
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by yetunsbay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
dharay99:

all plans. Dial *777# & follow
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by sheddy03: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
dharay99:

mtn is doing this bonus promo "SWAP YOUR KPALASA", a customer gets 100% data bonus when he/she activate MTN data plan on any new smart phone. I didn't have to buy a new phone, I tweaked the IMEI of my phone, to that of an old smartphone and it looked as if I launched a new smartphone.
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by cruzclinton1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is that bb plan or android plan? Or normal data plan for every phone....somebody should answer me o
Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by bufness(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
coolebux:

Wicked plan!!!

Haba Adenuga!!
You too look at what you've just written,the depth of your stupidity is highly incomprehensible

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! Glo New Data Plan by Paulsopulu(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
who did this to you? Weed or juju? You can.t compare your location with others. You mentioned ethnicity while the issue is referring to what you stated. you are yoruba and feeled that hence he is not he is trying to tanish the handwork of yorubaman. True talk glo is the cheapest network in data but they got last in patronizing rate due to unstable network

(1) (Reply)

Oale Model X1 Users / Nokia 3.2 And Tecno Spark 4 Air Which One Have Best Performance / Scientists Develop T-shirts That Store Electricity To Charge Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.