Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo (46189 Views)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Impressive: Police and INEC officials had to pull their Shoes and trousers to cross erosion somewhere in Edo
#There is still hope for Nigeria

A big Kudos to INEC
Kudos to The Nigerian Police Force

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by HungerBAD: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kudos to these hard workers.

Kudos too to the people of Edo State,who did not see this election as a do or die affair.

If it was Rivers State,there would have been plenty of headless bodies now,and Wike's supporters on Nairaland would have come here to justify the violence.

The people in this pictures could walk freely,because there are no ballot box snatchers in Edo State.

---Modified--

For those complaining about this road. There are bad roads in the US,Uk,Lagos and Abuja.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by INTROVERT(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
OK
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by fexti: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
I thought oshomole touched everywhere in Edo state, or is this suppose to be a federal government project ?

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by gunuvi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
fexti:
I thought oshomole touched everywhere in Edo state, or is this suppose to be a federal government project ?
Oshiomole is a thief that only touched iara Bobby and you understand the other part. Edo people has rejected the broom witchcraft party that came with change but brought chain. Meanwhile PDP has appointed a committee to settle APC crises. Their own is original copy received by me. Nonsense

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by psucc(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
The poor citizens will keep sacrificing for this country with the hope of a better tomorrow only to be disappointed by the leaders. Whoever wins, which I care a little, will he ever remember the sacrifice these ones made and work to justify the 'people's confidence'?

Or will rain stop him from constructing roads?

4 Likes

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by RealJaneDoe: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
wow I am just glad.that there was no.much violence. I actually expected this election to be far worse than Rivers state thankfully it wasn't..

#MayTheBestManWin #EdoDecides #ElectionIsNotADoOrDieAffair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Sijo01(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
The midget with diarrhea of the mouth is working cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by leofab(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Snot go better for Oshiomole
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by NNVanguard(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
When we have more of Media men as political leaders, this becomes a common scenario!

Plunging the state into world bank debt yet no infrastructural development!

#enough is enough!

NNV: The Way Out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by saintkel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

Kudos too to the people of Edo State,who did not see this election as a do or die affair.

If it was Rivers State,there would have been plenty of headless bodies now,and Wike's supporters on Nairaland would have come here to justify the violence.

The people in this pictures could walk freely,because there are no ballot box snatchers in Edo State.

Y must u call Wike?, do u have any problem with him?

12 Likes

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by ibroh22(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
what will I say than to say "buhari gan self",,,, "change begins with them",,,,, "Nigerians which way",,,"Suffering and smiling"

a dullard= 460 naira

1 Like

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ba
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by LoRdCaT(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mtchew.. Rubbish! Do you expect them to fly? Them for no cross the water na, them for wait for chopper or ferry angry
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by ebujany(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
They are just doing there job joor. If na u nko?
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by PapeeWater: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by dokJ: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
kudos to them.. i am sure pdp ll cm out victorious in d long run to d shame of apc n osho.

1 Like

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by unclejb2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kudos to Oshiomole for keeping Edo State infrastructure under a comatose state. What baffles me is that he had the guts to campaign for someone else even when he should be in hiding out of shame. imagine flood and erosion has taken over every part of Edo meanwhile the Ugly Chimpanzee called Oshiomole borrowed over N100b in the name of Edo within 8 years and there is absolutely nothing to show for it. If I were those INEC and police officers crossing that artificial river, I would ensure that I rig the election against APC out of "Bad Belle"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by BrutalJab: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oshi-omo-ole weldone Sir! We can clearly see the legacies you are leaving behind for the next governor.
Come and complain tomorrow that PDP didn't allow you to build those roads.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Edo and thick villages are like bread n butter
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by wristbangle: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Edo election remains the most peaceful by election. Kudos to them. Wishing whoever will win the election, the best cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Benwems(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
i thought oshomole touched everywhere. Oshiomole is a thief and a talkative. Shame of him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Edo election remains the most peaceful by election. Kudos to them. Wishing whoever will win the election, the best cool

They are not just gentle.... Soldiers must b around, I kno them too well
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Heazy2015(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC will WIN... Mark my words ND Quote me at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by richidinho(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

So you are celebrating that bad road abi?

3 Likes

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by pinkpebbles(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
It is not the oil city. No one is interested.
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by richidinho(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
wristbangle:

Is it a bye election?
Pls educate a brother
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Chukazu: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nothing special.. they are working for their money. what of the very indigens who live there?
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Weedcrusher: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Despite almost everyone is partisan in Nigeria, the political and socioeconomic situation continue deteriorating
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by stan777(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is cool! Buh d posture, lol e b lyk d guy first hawk buns b4 o ;
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by uc2004(f): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Naija for life. Praying that the votes of the common masses will count

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.