Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 (529 Views)

Nominees List For West Africa Bloggers Award 2017 Released / West African Bloggers Award 2017 / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
The last 30 days or so have been very challenging nd decisive. Sometime this year I got the idea of the Bloggers Award, without wasting time I informed the blogging community through a whatsapp group and formed a committee of 5 bloggers but their lack of passion nd vision killed the dream. I decided to revive it, started with my research and why other Bloggers Award has failed, wrote a post about it on Nairaland, contacted judges and finally I started getting response from bloggers, created another committee last month but this didn't last too, that's when I realize that people only wanted sharp money nd re not ready to build.
This time I didn't give up, went on with my proposal, in no time I finished but no funding to print the hard copy, everyone I talked to only gave encouraging words but that don't pay bills but finally I found a printer that did it free Livingluv printers. Today I got the proposal against all odds so I'm thankful to God for seeing me through to this point nd I have faith he'll see me through the whole process.
Still need funding and contact of companies, entrepreneurs, brands, nd every person who is willing to sponsor West Africa Bloggers Award 2016.
If you have any information or help kindly contact me on 0811-55-726-34

Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by uhiochris1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Uncle seun pls come and support this movement in you own little way so that we can have a platform we can call our own.
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by femivita112: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bloggers let's come out nd support the movement by taking this to front page
Thank you for the support
Re: West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 by tectonotimes: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Your Blog Appear In Search Engines / Ad / I Core 7, Dell Latitude 6420 8gb Memory For Sell Best For High End Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.