Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term (3288 Views)

How Obasanjo Gave National Assembly N50M For His 3rd Term Ambition - APC Senator / Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) / Edo State Governor( Comrade Adams Oshiomhole), Wins My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by Kundagarten: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
I have never seen an election like this in my life, Oshiomhole has won 3rd term. Oshiomhole and members of INEC are currently meeting to award some figures to PDP. Police are all over the place to stop any protest.
I am disgusted.
Am in Esan SE, this is what my brother in Benin told me on the phone.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by fexti: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
my Hod
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by fexti: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
my God
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by somez(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Only God knows where this news is from.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by FunkyMetahuman: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
We are still watching
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by DLondonboiy: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jesus..Shame on oshiomole..
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by Joel3(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
it will be resisted. inconclusive is the only alternative.

reason is that the number of invalid vote is on Tue high side. and the margin is too closed. if the winning margin is not enough to win the invalid votes. then the election will be inconclusive.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by ChaleeBendel: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Joel3:

reason is that the number of invalid vote is on Tue high side. and the margin is too closed. if the winning margin is not enough to win the invalid votes. then the election will be inconclusive.

There's a sinister reason for the invalid votes but it won't stop them from declaring Obaseki winner.
Remember this from saharareporters:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4292647_apcedo_jpegb5c451c25683f3a52b198bce7294c622
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by babdap: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Are you sure your brother is not in a beer parlour when you called him?
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by walex2(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Joel3:

You are wrong! the number of invalid votes does not determine the outcome of the election. The winner can still be declared even if the winning margin is less than the invalid vote. Election can only be declared inconclusive if the winning margin is less than the number of CSNCELLED vote. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by Joel3(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2016
walex2:

You are wrong! the number of invalid votes does not determine the outcome of the election. The winner can still be declared even if the winning margin is less than the invalid vote. Election can only be declared inconclusive if the winning margin is less than the number of CSNCELLED vote. Thank you
the invalid vote is a piles of canceled vote. it's not just invalid
Re: Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Son, i hope u've taken your meds

(1) (Reply)

The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu's "Jubril From Sudan" Story Is Tired And Played Out / More Photos From PDP Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.