Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think (1186 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think by mamagee6(f): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2009
What do you think about this patriot of Nigeria?

And the Adaeze Igwe dreamer. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think by phraoh(m): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2009
Wat do ya wanna hear n u will hear'em******singin**i got a feelin***
Re: Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think by surveyProf(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2009
lol
Re: Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Yes, I think that yobo is actaully a patriot. Coming home to take one of his Kind Like Kanu, Okocha and other successful footballers. Tell me ? How many of our footballers with a foreign wife has actually had a successful marriage?
Well Adaeze is not the only dreamer, i bet you are among them seeing how you follow this footballers around.
But the deference is that Adaeze's dream has turned to reality.
And your's? well it is still a dream. Guess you should make it obvious that you love footballers, so that we can join you in prayer so you can get one too.
Re: Joseph Yobo: What Do You All Think by Iyineda(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
I think his wife is hot. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Amaa Awards 2010 / I Am A Rebel – Emeka Ike / An Open Letter To D’banj On His Apology For The Koko Concert Fiasco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.