Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Islam And The Theory Of Evolution - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And The Theory Of Evolution (10238 Views)

No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology / Theory Of Falseness Of Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
tintingz:

So yes, Albaqir can contribute to what you posted .

And you really think I have time for someone that has never being consistent? Its a waste of time and energy. I only reply him when its necessary. Same goes to the other cavemen.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by sino(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
^^^ grin grin grin grin

Chicken AlBaqir!

@tintingz, you should make up your mind on time, there is nothing like sounding like an atheist/agnostic, it is either you are or you are not. It is either you believe in the supremacy of the Qur'an and what is written as the absolute truth from Allah (SWT), or you do not! By the way, it is your life, your choices are always yours, you need not be afraid to state your beliefs boldly....By the way, science do not have answers you seek, they model, speculate and assume, thereafter, if they are capable, they can experiment, and so far, some of the experiments carried out had been shattering some of their speculations and assumptions, so before you quote science, think twice....

All the best!

I'm done here!

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
sino:
^^^ grin grin grin grin

Chicken AlBaqir!

@tintingz, you should make up your mind on time, there is nothing like sounding like an atheist/agnostic, it is either you are or you are not. It is either you believe in the supremacy of the Qur'an and what is written as the absolute truth from Allah (SWT), or you do not! By the way, it is your life, your choices are always yours, you need not be afraid to state your beliefs boldly....By the way, science do not have answers you seek, they model, speculate and assume, thereafter, if they are capable, they can experiment, and so far, some of the experiments carried out had been shattering some of their speculations and assumptions, so before you quote science, think twice....

All the best!

I'm done here!

- Science have answered 95% of what we humans seek and even solve many of our problems. I didn't study science in school, I discover I can find answers in science that was the first reason I started doing researches and I'm gaining a lot. I don't want to live an ignorant life.
The gap is what people like you thinks science didn't solve anything but deep down you know science as really done a lot than what religion can't do. And am very sure in the nearest future science will be 100% progressive.

- People have said I sound like an atheist, I won't mention names. Anyways my belief is different from yours and the thing is I was once like your fellows. You can go to all my past years threads. cheesy
Now I'm a change person, you even said I believe in science a lot (western ideology) abeg what does that mean eh? grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Maseeh al dajjal will surely have followers willingly.

Allaahu musta'an.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Maseeh al dajjal will surely have followers willingly.

Allaahu musta'an.

A caveman like you can never and will never have an idea of what modern world says.

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

A caveman like you can never and will never have an idea of what modern world says.
Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by Rilwayne001: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

Lwkm grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by sino(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
tintingz:
- Science have answered 95% of what we humans seek and even solve many of our problems. I didn't study science in school, I discover I can find answers in science that was the first reason I started doing researches and I'm gaining a lot. I don't want to live an ignorant life.
The gap is what people like you thinks science didn't solve anything but deep down you know science as really done a lot than what religion can't do. And am very sure in the nearest future science will be 100% progressive.

- People have said I sound like an atheist, I won't mention names. Anyways my belief is different from yours and the thing is I was once like your fellows. You can go to all my past years threads. cheesy
Now I'm a change person, you even said I believe in science a lot (western ideology) abeg what does that mean eh? grin

Just to enlighten you a bit, and I am indeed done with discussing on the topic of evolution, I know you do not have a science background, and you are yet to come to terms with what it really takes to be rational and open-minded. Calling someone a caveman or ignorant does not really mean anything, it is quite an irrational outburst!

The above statistics you quote show you don’t know what you are talking about, you just don’t come up with figures from thin air, and expect everyone to accept it as fact! What science cannot explain is way more than what it can, and I don’t know how long you expect science to give you all the answers, but I trust you believe so much in science to keep “faith” and keep waiting…

Here are some information to help with your thoughts…

"There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. The probability that a research claim is true may depend on study power and bias, the number of other studies on the same question, and, importantly, the ratio of true to no relationships among the relationships probed in each scientific field. In this framework, a research finding is less likely to be true when the studies conducted in a field are smaller; when effect sizes are smaller; when there is a greater number and lesser preselection of tested relationships; where there is greater flexibility in designs, definitions, outcomes, and analytical modes; when there is greater financial and other interest and prejudice; and when more teams are involved in a scientific field in chase of statistical significance. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias.

Published research findings are sometimes refuted by subsequent evidence, with ensuing confusion and disappointment. Refutation and controversy is seen across the range of research designs, from clinical trials and traditional epidemiological studies to the most modern molecular research. There is increasing concern that in modern research, false findings may be the majority or even the vast majority of published research claims. However, this should not be surprising. It can be proven that most claimed research findings are false."

Source

"Malpractice and misconduct

The South Korean scientist Hwang Woo-suk, rose to international acclaim in 2004 when he announced, in the journal Science, that he had extracted stem cells from cloned human embryos. The following year, Hwang published results showing he had made stem cell lines from the skin of patients – a technique that could help create personalised cures for people with degenerative diseases. By 2006, however, Hwang's career was in tatters when it emerged that he had fabricated material for his research papers. Seoul National University sacked him and, after an investigation in 2009, he was convicted of embezzling research funds.

Around the same time, a Norwegian researcher, Jon Sudbø, admitted to fabricating and falsifying data. Over many years of malpractice, he perpetrated one of the biggest scientific frauds ever carried out by a single researcher – the fabrication of an entire 900-patient study, which was published in the Lancet in 2005.

Marc Hauser, a psychologist at Harvard University whose research interests included the evolution of morality and cognition in non-human primates, resigned in August 2011 after a three-year investigation by his institution found he was responsible for eight counts of scientific misconduct. The alarm was raised by some of his students, who disagreed with Hauser's interpretations of experiments that involved the, somewhat subjective, procedure of working out a monkey's thoughts based on its response to some sight or sound.

Hauser last week admitted to making "mistakes" that led to the findings of research misconduct. "I let important details get away from my control, and as head of the lab, I take responsibility for all errors made within the lab, whether or not I was directly involved," says Hauser in a statement sent to Nature. The doubts over Hauser's work affect a whole field of scientific work that uses the same research technique."

Source

By the way, I am not against science, Islam doesn’t prohibit or inhibit science and research, it is clearly stated in the Quran to explore the heavens and the earth if you can, but there is a limit to what you can know/understand and find out, and all these would be with the permission of Allah!…So when I said you should think twice before accepting any information you get online as “science”, I know what I am talking about!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
sino:

Just to enlighten you a bit, and I am indeed done with discussing on the topic of evolution, I know you do not have a science background, and you are yet to come to terms with what it really takes to be rational and open-minded. Calling someone a caveman or ignorant does not really mean anything, it is quite an irrational outburst!

The above statistics you quote show you don’t know what you are talking about, you just don’t come up with figures from thin air, and expect everyone to accept it as fact! What science cannot explain is way more than what it can, and I don’t know how long you expect science to give you all the answers, but I trust you believe so much in science to keep “faith” and keep waiting…

Here are some information to help with your thoughts…

"There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. The probability that a research claim is true may depend on study power and bias, the number of other studies on the same question, and, importantly, the ratio of true to no relationships among the relationships probed in each scientific field. In this framework, a research finding is less likely to be true when the studies conducted in a field are smaller; when effect sizes are smaller; when there is a greater number and lesser preselection of tested relationships; where there is greater flexibility in designs, definitions, outcomes, and analytical modes; when there is greater financial and other interest and prejudice; and when more teams are involved in a scientific field in chase of statistical significance. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true. Moreover, for many current scientific fields, claimed research findings may often be simply accurate measures of the prevailing bias.

Published research findings are sometimes refuted by subsequent evidence, with ensuing confusion and disappointment. Refutation and controversy is seen across the range of research designs, from clinical trials and traditional epidemiological studies to the most modern molecular research. There is increasing concern that in modern research, false findings may be the majority or even the vast majority of published research claims. However, this should not be surprising. It can be proven that most claimed research findings are false."

Source

"Malpractice and misconduct

The South Korean scientist Hwang Woo-suk, rose to international acclaim in 2004 when he announced, in the journal Science, that he had extracted stem cells from cloned human embryos. The following year, Hwang published results showing he had made stem cell lines from the skin of patients – a technique that could help create personalised cures for people with degenerative diseases. By 2006, however, Hwang's career was in tatters when it emerged that he had fabricated material for his research papers. Seoul National University sacked him and, after an investigation in 2009, he was convicted of embezzling research funds.

Around the same time, a Norwegian researcher, Jon Sudbø, admitted to fabricating and falsifying data. Over many years of malpractice, he perpetrated one of the biggest scientific frauds ever carried out by a single researcher – the fabrication of an entire 900-patient study, which was published in the Lancet in 2005.

Marc Hauser, a psychologist at Harvard University whose research interests included the evolution of morality and cognition in non-human primates, resigned in August 2011 after a three-year investigation by his institution found he was responsible for eight counts of scientific misconduct. The alarm was raised by some of his students, who disagreed with Hauser's interpretations of experiments that involved the, somewhat subjective, procedure of working out a monkey's thoughts based on its response to some sight or sound.

Hauser last week admitted to making "mistakes" that led to the findings of research misconduct. "I let important details get away from my control, and as head of the lab, I take responsibility for all errors made within the lab, whether or not I was directly involved," says Hauser in a statement sent to Nature. The doubts over Hauser's work affect a whole field of scientific work that uses the same research technique."

Source

By the way, I am not against science, Islam doesn’t prohibit or inhibit science and research, it is clearly stated in the Quran to explore the heavens and the earth if you can, but there is a limit to what you can know/understand and find out, and all these would be with the permission of Allah!…So when I said you should think twice before accepting any information you get online as “science”, I know what I am talking about!

LWKM grin

I thought you even posted something new and reasonable.

So you believe there are fraudsters among scientists but non among Muslims or what's your post all about?

How was fraudulent and false research expose? Was is not by experiments from other scientists?

No wonder you don't believe in fairies but believe Satan enters people's mouth when they yawn and even pee pee in people's ears. grin grin grin

Please you can enroll into almajiri if you find science not useful.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
The thing about science is that all theories and hypothesis are spread out for people to experiment on, that's the main meaning of science.

- Science: The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Science has answered many of our questions, it is only a hypocrite and cave-humans will deny that.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
tintingz:
LWKM grin

I thought you even posted something new and reasonable.

So you believe there are fraudsters among scientists but non among Muslims or what's your post all about?

How was fraudulent and false research expose? Was is not by experiments from other scientists?

No wonder you don't believe in fairies but believe Satan enters people's mouth when they yawn and even pee pee in people's ears. grin grin grin

Please you can enroll into almajiri if you find science not useful.

Point of correction. @underline, according to the senses of cavemen, you can expose scientific research by the understanding of the salaf Salih (who lived 500 - 1000 years ago) and the agreement of those modern cavemen that follow their footsteps though they all have no idea what those researches are actually saying.

# Really there are some you just can't help. In their world, the door of ijtihad is closed no matter the development or invention or discovery of modern day or upcoming world. Thought, interpretation, understanding of1000 year's ago is the "only rational and authentic" evidence. You become kafir when you deviate from this "pristine way", according to them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

Point of correction. @underline, according to the senses of cavemen, you can expose scientific research by the understanding of the salaf Salih (who lived 500 - 1000 years ago) and the agreement of those modern cavemen that follow their footsteps though they all have no idea what those researches are actually saying.

# Really there are some you just can't help. In their world, the door of ijtihad is closed no matter the development or invention or discovery of modern day or upcoming world. Thought, interpretation, understanding of1000 year's ago is the "only rational and authentic" evidence. You become kafir when you deviate from this "pristine way", according to them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Albaqir no go kill person with laff! grin grin grin

I love this your response.

This cavemen want us to stick to ancient discoveries, they forgot things changes with time.

Most of these cavemen don't even know the definition of science.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2017
tintingz:
Albaqir no go kill person with laff! grin grin grin

I love this your response.

This cavemen want us to stick to ancient discoveries, they forgot things changes with time.

Most of these cavemen don't even know the definition of science.

Absolutely bro.

Consider this, Nabi was never for once described in the Quran as a scientist yet I am convinced that Allah endowed him with all knowledge, and neither Quran nor authentic saying of Nabi were hub or encyclopedia of science. Why?

Islam only teaches morals not science. Science is not stagnant but morals is constant. For example Truth is truth. It doesn't change. Science changes and improve with discoveries. With this there is no need for Prophet teaching science. Man can do that as per his challenges and need and time. Prophets are only assigned to perfect moral character. Islam through its moral and spiritual guidelines can aid scientist guiding man to the limitations of science discovery as per what is beneficial or harmful to spiritual growth.

Alas, most of these cavemen do not even understand Islamic teachings enough not to mention science. Should any of them wishes to contribute to science, he needs to study and understand science first. Dr. Yassir Qadhi was once a caveman before he changed his thought. Being a scientist and Islamic scholar has actually made him understand science better and how to marry it with religion.

I have a Sheik who is prof in medicine and reputable in Islamic studies. This is what we are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

Absolutely bro.

Consider this, Nabi was never for once described in the Quran as a scientist yet I am convinced that Allah endowed him with all knowledge, and neither Quran nor authentic saying of Nabi were hub or encyclopedia of science. Why?

Islam only teaches morals not science. Science is not stagnant but morals is constant. For example Truth is truth. It doesn't change. Science changes and improve with discoveries. With this there is no need for Prophet teaching science. Man can do that as per his challenges and need and time. Prophets are only assigned to perfect moral character. Islam through its moral and spiritual guidelines can aid scientist guiding man to the limitations of science discovery as per what is beneficial or harmful to spiritual growth.

Alas, most of these cavemen do not even understand Islamic teachings enough not to mention science.
Wow, well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2017
Yoruba people believe in "abiku" when babies dies continuously in a family but with science it shows these babies are suffering from sickle cell disease something that's inherited from parents.

Does Islamic books talked about sickle cell disease? Does Islam stop us from doing research on this? Does it stop us from using our brain?

And the funniest thing is middle East Arabs are among high rate of sickle cell and this has been something from generations to generations.

I guess it is also Satan that's entering people's body causing sickle cell since anything bad is from Satan. grin
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
tintingz:
Yoruba people believe in "abiku" when babies dies continuously in a family but with science it shows these babies are suffering from sickle cell disease something that's inherited from parents.

Does Islamic books talked about sickle cell disease? Does Islam stop us from doing research on this? Does it stop us from using our brain?

And the funniest thing is middle East Arabs are among high rate of sickle cell and this has been something from generations to generations.

I guess it is also Satan that's entering people's body causing sickle cell since anything bad is from Satan. grin

Abi o my brother. Mind you scientist have succeeded in curing sickle cell diseases. For the past 1000 year till date, cavemen will continue saying those deaths are Allah's wish which you cannot prevent. They will tell you it has been predestined.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

Abi o my brother. Mind you scientist have succeeded in curing sickle cell diseases. For the past 1000 year till date, cavemen will continue saying those deaths are Allah's wish which you cannot prevent. They will tell you it has been predestined.
Lol, And one yeye brother said science doesn't give answer to what we seek. undecided grin

Abeg, can he show us how to prevent/control/cure sickle cell, HIV, Ebola, cancer, kidney disease and other medical problems from the Islamic books. cool
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, And one yeye brother said science doesn't give answer to what we seek. undecided grin

Abeg, can he show us how to prevent/control/cure sickle cell, HIV, Ebola, cancer, kidney disease and other medical problems from the Islamic books. cool

O sumi o my brother. Their brains are under their foot. They walk on it daily.

# There is a thread I've opened where I exposed some of the lies in the so-called Sahih Bukhari, a book falsely attributed to Baba onibaba (Imam Bukhari, somebody that never knew anything concerning the book named after him).

# One of this fake hadiths says, "if you drink honey before you taste anything in the morning, NO poison will have effect on you till that day".

I simply challenge these cavemen if truly they have firm belief in that fake hadith to be my guest in one of these days. They should follow the " sunnah" by drinking/linking honey before coming, then I will poison their water (just a mild poison). One i.idiot told me it isn't ordinary honey rather it is a "madina honey" that the hadith is talking about. I offered to provide him "madina in a honey" since I have people on Hajj that year grin

Really its hard to help these cavemen.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
AlBaqir:

O sumi o my brother. Their brains are under their foot. They walk on it daily.

# There is a thread I've opened where I exposed some of the lies in the so-called Sahih Bukhari, a book falsely attributed to Baba onibaba (Imam Bukhari, somebody that never knew anything concerning the book named after him).

# One of this fake hadiths says, "if you drink honey before you taste anything in the morning, NO poison will have effect on you till that day".

I simply challenge these cavemen if truly they have firm belief in that fake hadith to be my guest in one of these days. They should follow the " sunnah" by drinking/linking honey before coming, then I will poison their water (just a mild poison). One i.idiot told me it isn't ordinary honey rather it is a "madina honey" that the hadith is talking about. I offered to provide him "madina in a honey" since I have people on Hajj that year grin

Really its hard to help these cavemen.
Lol grin

I just confirmed the Hadiths, some even add Madina dates.

Honey, gerlic, dates and other fruits are good for the body but it cannot cure this days poison only minor ailment like running stomach but not chemical poison.

This is another example that shows things have change from ancient discoveries.

Maybe one of this caveman should allow me do an experiment on him with Sniper(pesticide) and drink honey and let see the result. grin
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
tintingz:
Lol grin

I just confirmed the Hadiths, some even add Madina dates.

Honey, gerlic, dates and other fruits are good for the body but it cannot cure this days poison only minor ailment like running stomach but not chemical poison.

This is another example that shows things have change from ancient discoveries.

Maybe one of this caveman should allow me do an experiment on him with Sniper(pesticide) and drink honey and let see the result. grin

Thanks for the correction. It was actually "dates" not "honey". The hadith even said "eating 7 dates". Madina dates.

But you wicked o. Sniper? grin Inna lillah Wa inna ilayhi Rajiun. grin grin I was even thinking of " soole lasan" grin

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by Empiree: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. ◄ Luke 4:12 ► grin grin
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 4:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Empiree:

And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. ◄ Luke 4:12 ► grin grin

grin grin grin

Anyway there is no knowingly or unknowingly in the riwayat. But really I laughed it loud with that bible quotation.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by Empiree: 5:33am On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin grin grin

Anyway there is no knowingly or unknowingly in the riwayat. But really I laughed it loud with that bible quotation.
To be honest with you, i have no problems witht he hadith of eating dates in the morning at all. I can understand what the hadith is saying. It is not even a single narration but narrations. It is foolish for anyone to take the hadith's face value and take a challenge to drink poison after eating 7 dates. It is not like that.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Empiree:
To be honest with you, i have no problems witht he hadith of eating dates in the morning at all. I can understand what the hadith is saying. It is not even a single narration but narrations. It is foolish for anyone to take the hadith's face value and take a challenge to drink poison after eating 7 dates. It is not like that.

Eating dates for several benefiting values is one thing but the hadith sated clearly that poison will not harm you. Do you mind explaining what that means or it is in riddle or parables?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by Empiree: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

Eating dates for several benefiting values is one thing but the hadith sated clearly that poison will not harm you. Do you mind explaining what that means or it is in riddle or parables?
No, it is not parables. It doesnt need tawil rather it needs tafsir. I may come up with scholarly explanations later. But for now, to give you heads up, it is like you give me a "nakali" that if i recite xyz ayah i will not be attacked by a bull.

Now, i recite the ayah and go about threatening a bull. The bull gets angry, it will definitely knock me down bcuz that's effrontery and that's not what "nakali" is designed to do. For instance, there is a narration that nabi recited سورة الشرح and evil people chasing him were unable to see him, yet he is in the vicinity. But can you recite the sura today and not seen by enemy chasing you?. Hope you get my analogy.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by sino(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
@tintinz, It is quite pathetic that you couldn’t comprehend my last post, and you want to lay claim to being logical and rational?! If that there are fraud amongst scientist is the only thing which you could infer from the two quotes, then, your case is even worse than I had imagined…By the way, I would repeat for the umpteenth time, Islam is not against science, and I am also not against science. Again, insults and bringing up irrelevancies doesn’t put you in a good light; apparently, you lack logical arguments to refute my submissions thus far.

Insults and abuse are not really one of the characteristics of intellectuals and logical individuals, but again, it is clear you guys like bandying big words about without proper understanding and application.

@AlBaqir, your case is well documented on here, so I am not surprised, so you are even trying to claim Islam is not about science, but morals, and you are here hell bent on proving evolution from the Qur’an?! When Allah (SWT) says something and science say another, which do you follow?! Since religion or Islam only teaches only morals, then why do we have scientific facts in the Qur’an being corroborated by scientist as accurate and correct?! By the way, my questions up there are still much in need of your attention, perhaps you can also explain the evolution of Adam (AS) from monkeys, using the Qur’an, oh sorry, you may use your almighty “science”! Also tell us, how many millions of years did Allah (SWT) need to create just this earth?!

In fact your case is even worse, you believe a 5 year old is still alive, hiding in a cave since over 1200 years ago, your “science” and “intellect” did not tell you that this is impossible and it is nothing but a fairy tale?! Something from a Hollywood blockbuster?!

Now let’s look at some interesting scientific “facts” from the shia,

"Narrated to us my father saying: Narrated Ahmad bin Idris saying: Narrated to me Muhammad bin Ahmad, from Musa bin Omar, from Abdallah bin Jablah, from Hanan bin Sudair who said:

I entered on Abu Abdallah [as] wearing a black shoe, and he said: Why are you wearing a black shoe? Did you not know there are three characteristics in it? The narrator said: I said, what are they, may I be your ransom? He [as] said: It weakens your vision, loosens your penis and brings you depression. On top of that, it is part of the arrogant apparel. Wear the yellow shoes, for in it is three characteristics. The narrator said: I said, what are they? He [as] said: It sharpens the vision, strengthens the penis and puts away the depression, and furthermore, it is part of the Prophets [as] apparel".

(Khisal, Ibn Babuyah al-Qummi, Narration 50, Page 90)
shocked shocked shocked

For more interesting revelations, visit : Here

Please see attached pictures, for pictures of those who believe in this bogus narration, but AlBaqir would call these men cavemen including the narrator of the hadith!!! Abi, AlBaqir, are they not cavemen?!

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
^^^
Mr sino,

I only want to comment on the amazing "Shi'i hadith" you've brought forward. That's the only thing that entice me in your whole nasia.

# Its funny though how only two/three Shia scholars in the picture adhered to that Sahih hadith (oh sorry I don't know its authenticity yet). Were the others naive of this golden blessing? Why was black shoes take it all. I better change all my shoes to black at least that can make me stronger ... grin grin

# Your case is sorry, Mr sino. I have once given you hadith where our Aimmah say it loud and clear that any hadith that contradict the general principles of the Quran or devoid of common sense/intellectual thinking is definitely not from them (even if the chain is Sahih). Do you want me to quote it again perhaps your glasses malfunction then? Shia do not hell-bent as you guys claiming all their ahadith are authentic and accurate. There are loads of fake ahadith in Shi'i books of ahadith. This is one area you fanatics never want to agree with when it comes to your fabricated Bukhari and Muslim.

# Really I just can't stop laughing whenever I remember the hadith. Indeed whoever fabricated that should be given medal in comedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by tintingz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
sino:
@tintinz, It is quite pathetic that you couldn’t comprehend my last post, and you want to lay claim to being logical and rational?! If that there are fraud amongst scientist is the only thing which you could infer from the two quotes, then, your case is even worse than I had imagined…By the way, I would repeat for the umpteenth time, Islam is not against science, and I am also not against science. Again, insults and bringing up irrelevancies doesn’t put you in a good light; apparently, you lack logical arguments to refute my submissions thus far.

Insults and abuse are not really one of the characteristics of intellectuals and logical individuals, but again, it is clear you guys like bandying big words about without proper understanding and application.
First, what does the word science means? Let me help you out.

- Science : The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

You can see the definition? Now the difference between science and religion is one is based on experiment and evidence while the other is base on faith. Faith without using brain as made many people blind faithed and gullible.

You posted two links about scientists and false research, the question is are there no bad eggs everywhere? Are there no religious scholars giving false teachings?
The author of the link you posted is also a scientists, how did he know these scientific researches are false? And the thing is I find the article fake as well.

It is through experiment one can know fake research, that's the logic and beauty in science.

The thing about you is that you're confused and contradicting, you said science doesn't answer what we seek yet you said you are not against science? it is either you accept science progress and answers to humanity or you stick to your caveman mentality and stop acting two face game. You're knowledged in science yet you're confused due to your beliefs making you sound bias. I wonder why you study science. undecided

I in the other hand, i am doing research in all beliefs and religion including science, I want put end to my bigotry of my past.

Science discover the cause of malaria is mosquito and they gave cure for it, kindly show us the cause of malaria from Islamic books and the cure? If you claim science doesn't give answers.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by olayinkajnr(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Look at them!!! There are many people that look up to you guys here on nairaland. Look at how you guys are making jest and fool of yourselves. Calling some set of individuals cavemen. The topic is supposed to be interesting but it's all turned to joke. Learned individuals that can't backup their arguments without resorting to insults. I give up on our generation of old men that claim to be knowledgeable or learned. Allah ya sauke
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
tintingz:
First, what does the word science means? Let me help you out.

- Science : The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

You can see the definition? Now the difference between science and religion is one is based on experiment and evidence while the other is base on faith. Faith without using brain as made many people blind faithed and gullible.

You posted two links about scientists and false research, the question is are there no bad eggs everywhere? Are there no religious scholars giving false teachings?
The author of the link you posted is also a scientists, how did he know these scientific researches are false? And the thing I find the article fake as well.

It is through experiment one can know fake research, that's the logic and beauty in science.

The thing about you is that you're confused and contradicting, you said science doesn't answer what we seek yet you said you are not against science? it is either you accept science progress and answers to humanity or you stick to your caveman mentality and stop acting two face game. You're knowledged in science yet you're confused due to your beliefs making you sound bias. I wonder why you study science. undecided

I in the other hand, i am doing research in all beliefs and religion including science, I want put end to my bigotry of my past.

Science discover the cause of malaria is mosquito and they gave cure for it, kindly show us the cause of malaria from Islamic books and the cure? If you claim science doesn't give answers.

100% @Underline. That has always being the guy's characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by AlBaqir(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Look at them!!! There are many people that look up to you guys here on nairaland. Look at how you guys are making jest and fool of yourselves. Calling some set of individuals cavemen. The topic is supposed to be interesting but it's all turned to joke. Learned individuals that can't backup their arguments without resorting to insults. I give up on our generation of old men that claim to be knowledgeable or learned. Allah ya sauke

Sorry bro if you are disappointed. This thread and many other threads of the sane genre are opened for people to learn, contribute and argue in a polite manner. However, some of us are customers of each other. We know each other well well. Some doesn't have any good thing to contribute other than derailing thread, abusing, cursing, calling names etc without rationality. Sometimes if you tried to reason with them and force them to obey rules of mature dialogue, they will never yield. Hence, the only way you can keep them off the loop is to reply them in kind.

Personally, I have once opened a thread on the way forward to mature dialogue: www.nairaland.com/2211625/islamic-approach-dialogue-advice-muslims

And I have pleaded time and again that people should try and compose themselves and follow the rules especially as established in the book of Allah, and the Sunnah of His Prophet. But trust me, "omo ilè niwon. Bo gbewon sori bedi won a jabo".

Welcome to Islam section where sectarianism and fanaticism prevail over sensibility, rationality, good mannerism.
Re: Islam And The Theory Of Evolution by olayinkajnr(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

Sorry bro if you are disappointed. This thread and many other threads of the sane genre are opened for people to learn, contribute and argue in a polite manner. However, some of us are customers of each other. We know each other well well. Some doesn't have any good thing to contribute other than derailing thread, abusing, cursing, calling names etc without rationality. Sometimes if you tried to reason with them and force them to obey rules of mature dialogue, they will never yield. Hence, the only way you can keep them off the loop is to reply them in kind.

Personally, I have once opened a thread on the way forward to mature dialogue: www.nairaland.com/2211625/islamic-approach-dialogue-advice-muslims

And I have pleaded time and again that people should try and compose themselves and follow the rules especially as established in the book of Allah, and the Sunnah of His Prophet. But trust me, "omo ilè niwon. Bo gbewon sori bedi won a jabo".

Welcome to Islam section where sectarianism and fanaticism prevail over sensibility, rationality, good mannerism.

Hmmm, nevertheless, it's our collective responsibility to allow sensibility, rationality and good mannerism to prevail over sectarianism and fanatism..

Thanks for the way you replied me. Going through the other thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What is the Islamic Ruling On Taking Insurance Policies? / Can Anyone Escape Death For Some Period Of Time? Is Death Destined? / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.