Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks (1088 Views)

3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke / Wikileaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by jeeqaa7(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is a controversial character. But there’s no denying the emails he has picked up from inside the Democrat Party are real, and he’s willing to expose Hillary Clinton.

Now, he’s announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department were actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

Clinton has repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate.

WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:

The Reagan administration officials hoped to secure the release of several U.S. hostages, and then take proceeds from the arms sales to Iran, to fund the Contras in Nicaragua.
Sounds familiar?

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/#ixzz4Latkuc8W

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by olayinkaboss11(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Am not surprised, I knew from the onset that the west are the one sponsoring bh. click like if you want thunder from sambisa forest to fire whomever is behind bh

ftc nothing special about it.

7 Likes

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by idupaul: 1:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Only a brain dead person won't know this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by Lucasbalo(m): 3:34am On Sep 29, 2016
idupaul:
Only a brain dead person won't know this
Tell me where you get your information from and what Hillary has got to gain from arming Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me where you get your information from and what Hillary has got to gain from arming Boko Haram.

The same thing she & her blood-sucking superiors are gaining from arming Al-Shabab, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh, Al-Qaeda & Al Nusra. Oh! Did I forget to mention the Taliban? grin

Lucas, I know you're not very intelligent but if I were in your shoes, I would start gleaning all the dollars I could lay my hands on and dump them into my GTBank or ZenithBank domiciliary account so that when the inevitable fall of Amerika happens, which has been sanctioned by the cosmic order, you'd still have something to fall back on in your rented bottom-of-the-barrel apartment in ikeja. grin

Amerika is a sinking ship - you should be wise not to sink with her, unlike ValerianSteel who is caught between the devil & the deep blue sea since he has nowhere to run to. If he doesn't end up in the hands of Hezbollah in Israel, he can't escape the barrage of Topol-Ms that will sink Florida - with love from Russia. grin cheesy grin

It is in the nature of empires to expand; and they will expand until they reach limits which become self-defeating.

The Roman empire expanded to the borders of the Germanic world, but then came the inevitable over-reach.

A Roman expeditionary force led by commander Publius Quintilius Varus consisting of 3 crack legions of the Roman Army, some 20,000 men, was comprehensively wiped out by Germanic tribes led by Arminius in the battle of the Tuetoburg Forest 9 AD.

This battle destroyed the invincibility myth of the Roman army and from then on it was downhill all the way until the Visigoths sacked Rome in 410.

Empires are expensive little items & they reach a stage where the costs exceed the economic rent of imperialism, a sort of geopolitical tendency of diminishing returns.

The British empire reached this stage by the beginning of the 20th century and Amerika is now approaching this stage in the 21st.

Militarily, and in spite of all her overhyped hardware & prowess, Amerika's record has not been impressive: she was fought to a standstill in Korea and has lost two major wars in Vietnam & Afghanistan.

Her “pyrrhic victory” in the middle east has been offset by the increasing costs of occupation in countries which obstinately refuse to be pacified. grin

Fighting a war on multiple fronts with fractious & unstable alliances is running into trillions of dollars and becoming increasingly unviable in economic terms.

Amerika cannot afford any major land war outside of her home base, for economic & political reasons. For their part the European vassals have refused to pay their share of NATO costs, basically because they don’t believe in the Russian aggression bullshiit.

Lucas, the Russian Topol-M is reputed to have the highest accuracy of any Russian ICBM with a CEP (circular error probable) of 200meters; and aside from the fact that Chicago is a potential nuclear target in an all-out war; the Amerikan ramshackle empire can neither hold together nor survive what is coming.

Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi, to ba de inu e, a di odindi, meaning - half a word is what we tell a responsible child, when it enters him, it becomes whole. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by chinese8107: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2016
this is what many people just guessing
Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by CSTR2: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Conspiracy theories that hold no water.

1 Like

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by Asuokaa: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
lalasticlala

come and see ooo
Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

The same thing she & her blood-sucking superiors are gaining from arming Al-Shabab, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh, Al-Qaeda & Al Nusra. Oh! Did I forget to mention the Taliban? grin

Lucas, I know you're not very intelligent but if I were in your shoes, I would start gleaning all the dollars I could lay my hands on and dump them into my GTBank or ZenithBank domiciliary account so that when the inevitable fall of Amerika happens, which has been sanctioned by the cosmic order, you'd still have something to fall back on in your rented bottom-of-the-barrel apartment in ikeja. grin

Amerika is a sinking ship - you should be wise not to sink with her, unlike ValerianSteel who is caught between the devil & the deep blue sea since he has nowhere to run to. If he doesn't end up in the hands of Hezbollah in Israel, he can't escape the barrage of Topol-Ms that will sink Florida - with love from Russia. grin cheesy grin

It is in the nature of empires to expand; and they will expand until they reach limits which become self-defeating.

The Roman empire expanded to the borders of the Germanic world, but then came the inevitable over-reach.

A Roman expeditionary force led by commander Publius Quintilius Varus consisting of 3 crack legions of the Roman Army, some 20,000 men, was comprehensively wiped out by Germanic tribes led by Arminius in the battle of the Tuetoburg Forest 9 AD.

This battle destroyed the invincibility myth of the Roman army and from then on it was downhill all the way until the Visigoths sacked Rome in 410.

Empires are expensive little items & they reach a stage where the costs exceed the economic rent of imperialism, a sort of geopolitical tendency of diminishing returns.

The British empire reached this stage by the beginning of the 20th century and Amerika is now approaching this stage in the 21st.

Militarily, and in spite of all her overhyped hardware & prowess, Amerika's record has not been impressive: she was fought to a standstill in Korea and has lost two major wars in Vietnam & Afghanistan.

Her “pyrrhic victory” in the middle east has been offset by the increasing costs of occupation in countries which obstinately refuse to be pacified. grin

Fighting a war on multiple fronts with fractious & unstable alliances is running into trillions of dollars and becoming increasingly unviable in economic terms.

Amerika cannot afford any major land war outside of her home base, for economic & political reasons. For their part the European vassals have refused to pay their share of NATO costs, basically because they don’t believe in the Russian aggression bullshiit.

Lucas, the Russian Topol-M is reputed to have the highest accuracy of any Russian ICBM with a CEP (circular error probable) of 200meters; and aside from the fact that Chicago is a potential nuclear target in an all-out war; the Amerikan ramshackle empire can neither hold together nor survive what is coming.

Abo oro la nso fun omoluabi, to ba de inu e, a di odindi, meaning - half a word is what we tell a responsible child, when it enters him, it becomes whole. grin cheesy grin
You telling me I am not intelligent is like a child telling his father that he is smarter than his father. All the junk you posted as usual is meaningless . You don't even count in your hideous village you dwell from. Every time anything about America comes up, you and your comrades in misery goes into mental organism. Your life is wasting away and you are obsessed with a country that doesn't even know of your worthless existence. Like I said, go to the nearest American embassy and vent your frustration . The price of rice, garri Ijebu that you love dearly and other commodities are going up and that one doesn't get your attention . It's America that's going to send you to your early grave. Priorities misplaced.

3 Likes

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by ValerianSteel(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

One,the Government of the United States of America does not arm terrorists.Second,the Secretary of State does not whip out a magic wand and approves sales of arms to any government.The Secretary may initiate to the President the case for Foreign arms sales.The President makes a recommendation to Congress,Congress approves it then a special military department for Arms sales goes before a special committee in congress before the sales or transfer of weapons is agreed upon.

Borrowing the words of a great woman,I know you live in your own reality but the fact is Secretary Clinton did not approve any arms sales anyway that gave weapons to Boko Haram.It's a bogus lie.

1 Like

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by Lucasbalo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
One,the Government of the United States of America does not arm terrorists.Second,the Secretary of State does not whip out a magic wand and approves sales of arms to any government.The Secretary may initiate to the President the case for Foreign arms sales.The President makes a recommendation to Congress,Congress approves it then a special military department for Arms sales goes before a special committee in congress before the sales or transfer of weapons is agreed upon.

Z the words of a great woman,
The Google heads know nothing about that as you rightly pointed out. Their hatred of US has destroyed what's Left of their medulla.

1 Like

Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by ValerianSteel(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The Google heads know nothing about that as you rightly pointed out. Their hatred of US has destroyed what's Lego of their medulla.
Sorry Lucas,I meant to quote the dollop head not you.I've fixed it.

I still don't understand the joy they gain from spending hours online researching bullsh*t about us.
Re: TIME BOMB. Hillary May Have Been Arming Boko Haram. Wikileaks by Lucasbalo(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Sorry Lucas,I meant to quote the dollop head not you.I've fixed it.

I still don't understand the joy they gain from spending hours online researching bullsh*t about us.
You will think with all the hyper inflation and Naira that's turning to a tissue paper due to massive corruption and mismanagement , you think they will be concerned about their well beings. That's why I told Stench that he's wasting his scare resources on stuff that's not Germaine to his existence. The same for the Google heads too. The funny part they don't know is that the more they Google, the more money they make for Sergei Brey and Larry Page and tens of thousands of Google shareholders. This are the same Americans they loathe. What an irony. Worrying about a country thousands of miles away while your country is drowning .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Is Not The First President To Visit The Western Wall (proof) / Omar El Bashir Banned Alcohol In Sudan Then Stocked Up His Palace With Alcohol. / UK Govt Bans Tik Tok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.