Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure (953 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by coccoduck: 2:36am On Sep 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJZRvp6w4wc
it is very clear that Obama and his mistress are the grand patron of ISIS

1 Like

Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 29, 2016
I am number 1 assuming i can vote!
Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by coccoduck: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2016
modelmike7:
I am number 1 assuming i can vote!
watch the video first
Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by nosypat(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmm, Americans
Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by sarrki(m): 4:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Let Americans decides
Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2016
From the day he opened his mouth to declare his intentions to contest, I have always known he's a liar .He said he's a Christian , but at heart he's a Muslim , he said he has better judgement he lied, cause if he does he won't pull American troops out of Iraq when he did, which led to Isis .

Only people with short memory will vote for Obama 3rd term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by decomaniaboss(f): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Stupid post !!! There is nothg like 3th tenure in the states!!! And mind your business Nigeria is in greater trouble and u are here romancing another country issues....joblessness is in u angry sad

1 Like

Re: Who Will Watch This Video And Still Want The US To Vote For Obama's third tenure by coccoduck: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
decomaniaboss:
Stupid post !!! There is nothg like 3th tenure in the states!!! And mind your business Nigeria is in greater trouble and u are here romancing another country issues....joblessness is in u angry sad
please use your head, a vote for Clinton is a vote for Obama, WTF is wrong with you. Don't worry, Putin will checkmate their every move.
I don't listen to Clinton news network, BBC and the rest, these are western propaganda machines

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Cold War With Russia, What Are The Stakes? / Trump Plagiarized Barry B Benson / Stallone Says Obama Was A "Manchurian Candidate" Put In Office To Weaken America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.