Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? (3586 Views)

Learn Graphics Design & Video Editing @ Your Comfort Zone In Few Months ! !! !! / Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! / LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by omoalayo(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
I need a reliable place I can learn graphics deisgn at Ikorodu... Anyone with an address shouldplease help...thanks

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by omoalayo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'll try..thanks a lot
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by maximus2: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2016
hi, you don't need to go anywhere to learn graphics design...........i will give you the complete courses on photoshop which includes how to design( banners, flyers, logos,mini websites, edit pictures, quotes)............you'll even get additional bonus of over 1.8gb including tutorials on how to Start up as a free lance designer on warrior forum, design crowd, odesk and over 5 more free-lancing sites....the tutorial is over 5.4gb.....you can learn at your pace........

It starts with the basic elements of design and familiarizes you with all the design tools and optimization settings in photoshop......
and if you want to learn how to create whiteboard videos.......i'll give you all you need at a price though.

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by omoalayo(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2016
maximus2:
hi, you don't need to go anywhere to learn graphics design...........i will give you the complete courses on photoshop which includes how to design( banners, flyers, logos,mini websites, edit pictures, quotes)............you'll even get additional bonus of over 1.8gb including tutorials on how to Start up as a free lance designer on warrior forum, design crowd, odesk and over 5 more free-lancing sites....the tutorial is over 5.4gb.....you can learn at your pace........

It starts with the basic elements of design and familiarizes you with all the design tools and optimization settings in photoshop......
and if you want to learn how to create whiteboard videos.......i'll give you all you need at a price though.

Thank you
Owk..
Hw do I contact U
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by TheGuy5: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
100k Job for graduate Engineers! ! !

Don't be dissapointed if you just jumped to read this post due to the caption. You see, that's what your over dependence on certificates instead of skills can do. A well packaged Samsung or Lebanese, Nigerian or other nationals or company cellphones support office would send out adverts like this caption, and young people would rush in applications in millions. But some, in fact many in that group have the capacity to learn and set up a similar outlet, making multiples of that same amount they expect to be paid! Why? 1. There, the company would give him an identity tag for his role that may not be tagged "phone repairer". So he feels 'cool' working there even for 50k. 2. He conditions his expectations to a guaranteed price tag at the end of the month. 3. I don't just know ...really But you can make your own money! Train hard, work simple and smart! Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru Skill is the capital you need! A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited. Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the site. Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc Or click link below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by Aghuridor: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2016
maximus2:

Thank you
your contact
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by maximus2: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aghuridor:
your contact

sorry for the late reply:

please contact me via email: mindshiftnoexcuses@gmail.com

Thanks again....have a great day ahead.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by damiflex(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
At damiflex solutions, we offer training and services on Graphic Design / Web Design / Web Development. Currently, a training will be holding in October, 2018. It would be a great opportunity for you to attend and learn before the year runs out. You can also visit the website at www.damiflexsolutuons.com .

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by monimekaz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Guy all those ppl wey wan sell video give you no mind them .You need a physical tutor oo ..After that you can begin to watch your videos ..
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by softtegs(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2019
I will take you on a one to one lesson.

My portfolio speak for itself:

https://www.behance.net/oghenetega

Here is what you will learn:

1. Photoshop

2. Illustrator

3. CorelDraw

I will carefully guide you on how to become a master in these softwares , you are not going to just learn the practical aspect of design you will also know the principles guiding graphic design ( alligment, Contrast, Proximity, typography... Etc)

My contact: 08166859171, 08132318022
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by Ademat7(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2019
softtegs:
I will take you on a one to one lesson.

My portfolio speak for itself:

https://www.behance.net/oghenetega

Here is what you will learn:

1. Photoshop

2. Illustrator

3. CorelDraw

I will carefully guide you on how to become a master in these softwares , you are not going to just learn the practical aspect of design you will also know the principles guiding graphic design ( alligment, Contrast, Proximity, typography... Etc)

My contact: 08166859171, 08132318022
Your location?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design At Ikorodu? by softtegs(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ademat7:

Your location?

Ojodu Berger.

My Diary-graphics Design Showcase / Cartoon Using Autodesk / A Prototype Mansion Building Designed With Corel Draw