Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Top 6 CURRENT Footballers Who Have CHEATED On Their WAGS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 6 CURRENT Footballers Who Have CHEATED On Their WAGS (825 Views)

3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / List Of African Footballers Who Died From Cardiac Arrests (Nigerians Top List) / Top Nigerian Footballers Who Made The Best Move This January Transfer Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 CURRENT Footballers Who Have CHEATED On Their WAGS by djayflex: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
6. Mesut Ozil- Arsenal

Arsenal winger Mesut Ozil has also surprising been caught in the cheating business too. The winger cheated on his girlfriend Mandy Capristo with a lady called Melanie Rickinger who happened to be the girlfriend of his German team mate Christian Lell.

Lell said the reason he separated with his girlfriend was as a result of a secret affair between her and Arsenal midfielder.

5. Wayne Rooney- Manchester United

Manchester United Captain Wayne Rooney has also been caught in the cheating mix. In 2010 a Manchester prostitute by the name Jennifer Thompson, 21, revealed the striker had been sleeping with her for four months. The lady said she charged him £1,000-a-night.

“He sent me SIM cards full of text ­messages and spoke to me on Skype using a false name. Whenever we met for sex, it was always in the same hotel.” Jennifer Thompson said.

“My life is in ruins…I’ve been so stupid. Coleen won’t forgive me this time. She will leave me.” Rooney told a friend.

The Red Devils wife who was pregnant with their first child Kai at the time forgave him and they saved their marriage.

4. Thibaut Courtois- Chelsea

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois slept with the girlfriend of Manchester City winger Kevin de Bruyne and she says there is no regret because the shots stopper was great as compared to the midfielder.

‘That evening, Thibaut offered me what I had not received during a three-year relationship with Kevin. With Thibaut, I could talk about anything and everything and he had even prepared me a delicious meal’ Caroline Lijnen declared.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/sports/top-6-current-footballers-who-have-cheated-on-their-wags/

Re: Top 6 CURRENT Footballers Who Have CHEATED On Their WAGS by Chanchit: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
This ones were caught, 99.9% footballers would gladly cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Agric Practical Neco Gce 2016 Full Expo On OBJ And ESSAY / No Chill!!! See What Manchester United Fan Wrote Fellaini / Video: Chelsea Vs Watford 4-3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.