Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC (52489 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Edo Governorship Results: Obaseki Leads - The Nation / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
We don win,
I can't wait for fat Dan Obih to comout on TV and start vomiting rubbish as usual
Igbins the thief Ize-Iyamu the thief have loss

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by EasternActivist: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
bobo, how far now?
I loyal
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Caseless: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
EasternActivist:

I loyal
correct!
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Fleming5(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
ibhagab:
PDP campaign strategy was mischievous. In a state election all they did was to be using National Economic hardship caused by the extreme looting of PDP to campaign against Comrade Governor Oshiomole who did very well in edo state.

You cannot fool edo people. They saw through the deceit and voted for progress.

The table has been updated below. I cant update the original post because it is already on front page. Moderator please help to update the table.
If I see anybody call pei d pei again na coma straight. wailers no way again, sorry ooo!
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Goke7: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
ogmask:

Delta, rivers and akwa ibom states had landslides in the last General elections yet, some wailing zombies will say gej organised the best elections in the history of Nigeria.
If the apc govt at the centre wanted to rig this election and post a landslide result, they would have giving the pdp the rivers or ekiti treatment.
I run with you on this one 101%. This is how an election atmosphere and results should look like.

They were all mago mago results, even the bayelsa guber elections never followed that yeye trend. Both the edo and bayelsa elections and even Kogi though the man died are all good examples of how sates guber election results should look like which makes it more credible.

Nigeria is almost becoming a two party state with the guber election results trend edo, bayelsa and Kogi has presented so far which is good for our democracy and both pdp and apc can build on that, they will both loose some and win some. Way to go if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Dee60: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am not a fan of APC but PDP is a No No. PDP was and is still a people destoying party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by mulattoclaro(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
i like d way apc rig electioins..dey rig it mercifully unlike pdp
God bless you my brother. PDP are a party of Criminals. If them see chance loot Edo treasury them go loot am without sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by martineinstein(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
mulattoclaro:
God bless you my brother. PDP are a party of Criminals. If them see chance loot Edo treasury them go loot am without sympathy.
d tin sweet me die...we,edo youth say no to igbinedion,ikhimi,anenih,ugbesia and yabuku dynasty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by guiddoti: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
tuniski:

What caused it? Many just like swallowing the narrative of an incompetent govt of the day. SLS a sound member of the economic team of jonathan made a diagnosis and prescription of what to do. What did the current people in govt did? They occupied naija in 2012 for political expediency. Now they are in power and by sheer unpreparedness, run us into recession.
There you go. SLS identified a problem and also provided possible solution for Jonathan. Did Jonathan take decisive step to solve the problem? no ! He only compounded the problem for Buhari to perform magic.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Chukazu: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
I expected INEC to do something regarding the complaints raised by the party agents, especially issues of "collected results" not been in tandem with results sheets at corresponding poling units
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by lookmangiw(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
ibhagab:
PDP campaign strategy was very mischievous. In a state election all they did was to be using National Economic hardship caused by the extreme looting of PDP to campaign against Comrade Governor Oshiomole who did very well in edo state.

You cannot fool edo people. They saw through the deceit and voted for progress.

The final table has been updated below. OBASEKI will son be declared winner.
Moderator please help to update the table.

this your datas are wrong
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by APCsupporter: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
Seun thank God you are online now! Injustice is going on in your forum! Ngeneukwenu and henryuzor broke rule 2 and are walking freely! They insulted me, I quickly quoted them and mentioned your mods to do the needful instead my post was deleted while the two offenders posts are still there! Please look into this

Do you know the difference between playful mockery and insult?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Siscooh: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Igbos are not bothered shocked shocked coolthey are not the only one that support PDP,SW are divided between PDP and APC now,they are the one slugging it out
The way people commented on Igbo as Obaseki won, is as if it was Igbo not Bini people who wanted Pastor Osagie. You guys should make a conscious effort to allow everyone fight their battle. They have taken you guys for granted too long. Make them face their things. I beg!
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by Charly68: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thank God Edo people appreciated the works of the incumbent governor. Even though PDP candidate tried his best to upset the ruling party,the past record of his party did him much evil. His party had too much minus than his personal goodwill. The result is incontrovertible from the tabulation. It was a close contest..no victor no vanquish ..Edo citizen remain the same. Let there be unity to move the state forward .
Re: Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC by tuniski: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
guiddoti:
There you go. SLS identified a problem and also provided possible solution for Jonathan. Did Jonathan take decisive step to solve the problem? no ! He only compounded the problem for Buhari to perform magic.
Removal of subsidy was the recommended prescription. However buhari and the rest of those in govt today protested and occupied naija. The result was the wasted 9trn naira. Just assumed 50% would have been looted the remaining would have been retained in the system both as reserve and infrastructure. Again, we would have moved past petroleum products importation which is actually the biggest drain on our forex. Hope u can see how the current people in govt promoted recession then and now with cluelessness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.