Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo (30749 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Skelewu: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2016
A Biafran in the Nigerian army? You just want to lay down your life for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by ZYZZA: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2016
If it was something bad the guy did, you would have see one idi0t shouting ipod.

Celestine wouldn't been a bad name

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Respecter(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2016
He will find help in the time of need,God will bless him.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Rseven(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]IF ONLY DES GALLANT SOLDIERS ARE BN REWARDED ACCORDING 2 SACRIFICES MAKING BELIV ME WE WUDN'T VE BN TALKING ABT BOKO BOYS AGAIN.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Fabulosdave01: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
Good one, but what is Celestine Nwabueke doing in Bornu?

He went to fry beans
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by xclusivedjomega(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2016
gallant police
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by chubbygal(f): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Nwanne di na mba! Oje mba ewen ilo

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by ArabMopol(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Adamu

I have a secret i wanna tell you.
I will buy you a brand new used brain in December

Celestine Nwabuke is the name of the Army guy that helped the woman give birth
What is he doing in Bornu state ?? As a military guy who is serving his father's land, he has no right to decide where he would be posted
If they post only Hausa guys to go fight Boko Haram, they might as well join them and cause more havoc to Nigeria

Smh
northerners in Nigeria army should fight the war alone...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Tmaritas76(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
must you comment even when you can't make sense.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by GossipHeart(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2016
ArabMopol:
northerners in Nigeria army should fight the war alone...

Nigerian mentality at it's best

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Damibiz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria,GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION..GOD bless our gallant men them....i love this Country,so ZIAFRAN WOULD NT LIKE THIS LIKE......
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Damibiz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria,GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION..GOD bless our gallant men them....i love this Country,so ZIAFRAN WOULD NT LIKE THIS LIKE...
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by ArabMopol(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Nigerian mentality at it's best
north should sort themselves out shikina

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Damibiz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tmaritas76:
CUS HE Is proud Nigerian guy nd nt Ziafra must you comment even when you can't make sense.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Damibiz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Tmaritas76 post=49769824]CUS HE Is proud Nigerian guy nd nt Ziafra
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by jelal007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Lol imagine, so she didn't name her child after the soldier because of his religion?

Maybe one of the Muslim BH members that caused her to flee her community should have assisted her in birthing her child so that she can give him a name that is accepted in her religion.

You can now see why Africa is backward, such zombie mentality
Shut up..can an igbo woman name her kid Abubakar? This has 2do with african/muslim culture. Perhaps the nearest meaning of the soldier's name is wat she gave her kid in arabic. Besides,his efforts were well praised. Must u bring bigotry in2 this issue? Who's backward in their mentality now?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Samotology(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
I know he is from a particular region.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by mukhtara446(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
wheesin:
wtf? because he isn't Muslim, she chose another name. Is it only me or this stuff sucks big time. The soldier should have decided that because she isn't christain, she should deliver the baby alone. undecided
in islam we believed your name can have impact in you and its meaning if your Christian and your name is Abraham, moses,Adam,Goodluck,but not G.E.J .All are good figure and has good meaning. She cant name him something that has no meaning to her people and he said ebuka is the same as abubakar sadiq meaning (father of honest girl) abu means father and bakar means girl sadiq means honest literally meaning is father of girl whom is honest
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by DerrickzB: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
wheesin:
wtf? because he isn't Muslim, she chose another name. Is it only me or this stuff sucks big time. The soldier should have decided that because she isn't christain, she should deliver the baby alone. undecided

And after they scream One Nigeria.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Achorise: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
left for the woman alone, she would have named him after the soldier, but the fear of her kinsmen and religious fanatics , who reasons are full of mediocrity, she took the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Lol imagine, so she didn't name her child after the soldier because of his religion?

Maybe one of the Muslim BH members that caused her to flee her community should have assisted her in birthing her child so that she can give him a name that is accepted in her religion.

Goodafternoon Safarigirl
I just posted to tell you that your so DAFT punk.
She no give her pikin nwabueze na by force?? who told yah its because of religion? she wanted to means she had the intention,but she couldnt because he probably doesnt have a neutral name. Both names of the gallant officer have religious and tribal attachments. Why dont you go to Imo and see one of the village chiefs bearing Babangida or you go to hausa land and see an Emir bearing Nnamdi. Some names just dont fit in due to culture and peoples way of life. get that in you thick barren skull.
So me that my dad calls Mandela now,does that mean am from SouthAfrica or my grand dad is Madibba... learn to think free without sentiments. You will live long

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by waleylagboy: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmmmm.... abubakar shekau ....
Boko haram
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
An ingrate.... I have heard names like chukwuma kaduna nzeogwu, rotimi amaechi, and so many others. All these intolerant muslims from the north and their friends down SW enjoy discriminating against peeps from the east.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by vislabraye(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A gallant Nigerian, Celestine Nwabueke, has been praised after his heroic effort in helping a woman deliver a bouncing baby boy in a village in Borno state. According to multiple reports, the new mother -was aided the the gallant soldier with the help of other women who fled their community over fear of Boo Haram attacks..

According to reports, the woman wanted to name the child after the soldier to appreciate him but later changed her mind due to his religion and named him Abubakar.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/soldier-helps-woman-to-give-birth-after.html

Good Christian.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=omenkaGrazing post=49768273]Good one, but what is Celestine Nwabueke doing in Bornu?[/quote

C senseless question from senseless person
Is Celestine not a soldier?
He's in bornu for his military assignment
U re asking rubbish.
I go cut off ur nose if say I know u sef
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Princejboy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
what a kind gesture
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by naniawini(f): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
This guys is the strongest man on earth, he's very brave to tolerate the strong smell from that hole considering the woman is fleeing from the Boko haram and have not taken shower for weeks
u're an animal 4 saying ds rubbish! Maybe that's hw ur mum's own smell angry idiot
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by mickool(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by oluxy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
My earnest prayer is victory for our soldier and FG to increase their remuneration because due to d nature of their job, death is inevitable anytime in d battle field.

Thanks to the young soldier.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by enomakos(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
he is a member of the proud nigeria army
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by enomakos(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
safarigirl:

you are right,we will never move forward with such mentality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.