Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,972 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (425 Views)

Best Cheap Budget Phone With Mad Battery Life And Better Specs 2017 / Urgently Needed; An Android Phone With 5.0" Screen And 1gb Of RAM Below 20k / Used Infinix Note 3 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by safas20(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Design

In this regard, the Infinix Note 3 has some unsettling similarities with the Infinix Hot S. I want to think about it as an overfed big brother of the Hot S.
The Infinix Note 3 is the same size with the Infinix Note 2 except that their 6 inch sameness is differentiated by the weight of the Infinix Note 3.

The device can be quite a weighty handful if you do not have big hands; I pegged it around 195 grams. But from another perspective, two hand typing in landscape mode is cool on 6 inch phablets, the Infinix Note 3 is not an exception.

Display

The XOS Chameleon is Infinix’s customized OS based on Android Marshmallow and I am really digging it. Cooler color splashes, themes and wallpapers.

Camera

Even with an acclaimed 13MP back camera, the Infinix Note 3 does not perform excellently in a low light situation and its 5MP selfie camera outfitted with a soft flash is no different.
Memory

The Infinix Note 3 is outfitted with a 16 GB internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. Even with nearly all the applications on it open and tasks running in the background, the device did not freeze up.

Battery

This was supposed to be the first item on our list here, but I was saving the best for last for reasons you will soon find out.
The 4,500 mAh non removable battery is HUGE and really does hold its own.

In High Performance Mode, with both SIMs active, simultaneous gaming, occasional calls, and surfing the internet, the battery of the Infinix Note 3 held out at for 6 hours 45 minutes.

Without High Performance Mode on, the battery lasted as long as 7 hours 25 minutes.

Infinix claims that the Note 3 can be fully charged in only 99 minutes. From my experience, the Infinix Note 3 charges from zero to 100% in a minimum time of 2 hours 20 minutes (140 minutes) under stable power conditions.

Price

The Infinix Note 3 retails on Jumia for ₦54,700 at present.

Read more reviews at www.techpoint.ng
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by safas20(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
please visit techpoint and read the full review

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4s, 5, 6+ And Bbz10 Selling At Wholesale price! / Sony Xperia Sl Lt26ii Screen replacement(ABUJA). / Super Clean Iphone 6 For Sale 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.