Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease (1673 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / We Get Visa To Uk, Us, Sa, Turkey, Malaysia & Dubai Easily - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by holyghost(m): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2006
Hi Everone,

Just like we market broadband Internet in Nigeria, those who were connected on our broadband Internet are happy people, you too may join. We have improved on this and have move futher to travel made easy for those who know what it takes to travel out of Nigeria to get better opportunities.

We can help with us visa for those who want but we don't do it for students
you must be a matured adult from 24 years old and above.
we also do other visas to UK and South  Africa and other destinations
all within 1 month main payment is to the embassies by yourself

Nairaland is the best pick, we remain grateful to those that patronize us from here.

call for details:

080 34 73 23 23
mail to: samholyghost@gmail.com

Re: visa program with ease
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by holyghost(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2006
Please those that want to call me should do so only during office Hours as i may not attend properly to night callers, I need my night rest just as God made man to use it by Night.

Again this program is for Professionals or Traders or Government Officials, who will attain Seminars, symposia, Tradeshows, Business Expo. ETC.

No to Students No to greener pasture seekers (fake hustlers)

Thanks
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by Akolawole(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2006
For the benefit of those that want it, please feed us with the following;
1) Your office address
2) Your Landlines
3)Your company's profile.
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by DaSlEek(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2006
HolyGhost why did you say no to students? Do you mean all students are hustlers? well thats not fair!
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2006
Awoof grin
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by holyghost(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2006
Sorry for the misunderstanding, let me explain further about students barrier.
The Visa program we run for now is purely for Professional and business persons
because the requirements is above students capacity

but you may submit your contact so that I can inform you whenever we have student's Visa program phone and email is OK. send to samholyghost@gmail.com

My address is 3/7 kakawa street(Daily Times Building) Behind First Bank Head Office 35 Marina that's around General Post office, Or Get to CBN at Tunubu Square ad ask for Nigerian Stock Exchange Building and ask for Daily Times Building and as for Me at the Gate or
Call 080 34 73 23 23 when you are there, I will welcome you into our office.

Please read the attachment here for the current expo but if you cannot meet up with the timing call to know when another expo will come up

Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by hbrednic: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2006
holyghost, if u are getting this visa through the help of holy spirit,your prime targets should be students and hustler.why should somebody who can meet up the embassy requirements be needing your service? just curious no vex
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by holyghost(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2006
hbrednic:

holyghost, if u are getting this visa through the help of holy spirit,your prime targets should be students and hustler.why should somebody who can meet up the embassy requirements be needing your service? just curious no vex

You need to read the attachment in my preivous post above
or call and book an appointment with me for details.
you don't expect me to pour out all details on the net.

Again our program do not cover Students for now.
because the expo and seminers are for professional and business men/women.

however, if you are a student and want to go for other countries outside USA come for details
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by nicolas: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2007
so did any one deal with this guy?, Please post here if u did
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by nicolas: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
Anyone in the U.S.A already?
Re: Get Visa To UK, USA, South Africa And More With Ease by lolo01: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
Please post ur testimony about dis guy.

Are you in Yankee already and it was this guy dat helped you.

Help him to help others

(1) (Reply)

Affliction Jeans Wholesale Nike Air Jordan Force Fusion 8 ,nike Shox Nz R3 R4 / Get A FREE QR Code For Your Website! / Apply And Obtain Ur Driver Licence Within 48hrs(guaranteed)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.