Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,533 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (9659 Views)

Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Not la bend again?
BRIGHTRIVERS:
LA click, La enter the other room grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
6inches is too much for my hand.

That's what she said
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Mobileman829(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2016
For the hand? wink
tobianthony:

That's what she said
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallbaby:
Not la bend again?
Naaa..La the room la kitchen for now grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Pheeknow: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
For now? grin grin ;Dbad guy
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Naaa..La the room la kitchen for now grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by gonaij: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Weel, one meet meat is another's poison, while some people might like small size screen, majority of phone users, myself inclusive wants a large screen phone
tobianthony:

That's what she said
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Big?? Yes!! Lovely? awesome!! grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2016
No problem, here https://techpoint.ng/2016/09/09/infinix-note-3-review/ sorry it is coming late
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Oh pardon me ma'am.
can I have a link to the post on tech point?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello, the phone has LED notification as concerning the price, i guess you need to find out yourself
BRIGHTRIVERS:
52k?? Bros so far I've not come across any note 3 this cheap both in Jumia and konga
kindly drop the direct link to buy the phone.
And lastly,does the phone have a led notification light as in note 2?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by tech2477: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Techpoint was fair with their reviews though
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by NaijalovesU: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Do you have one?
Smallbaby:
Big?? Yes!! Lovely? awesome!! grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by mrprezident007(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2016
What do you expect? wink,
tech2477:
Techpoint was fair with their reviews though
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Pheeknow: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Big phone? It is just 6" what is "big" about that? embarassed
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by tech2477: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
weel?? are from Botswana
gonaij:
Weel, one meet meat is another's poison, while some people might like small size screen, majority of phone users, myself inclusive wants a large screen phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Onerandomgirl(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin
tech2477:
weel?? are from Botswana
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Mobileman829(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2016
To some yeah! But not most
Pheeknow:
Big phone? It is just 6" what is "big" about that? embarassed
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Pheeknow: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello Julylab check this thread out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Are you sure of what you are saying? You cant come to a forum like this and say whatever you like. Show us picture evidence, and stop blackmailing a company that is here for good
chinnyonwu:
Battery heats up like iron while charging. The 4500 battery is heavily tasked by the FHD screen so it might not be as long lasting as you expect. Apart from that, you have a sleek body, good cameras, fvcking fast charge, and a v responsive fingerprint scanner.
PS: I hardly play games on mobile so don't know nothing about that
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yes sure, you?
NaijalovesU:
Do you have one?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by chinnyonwu(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smallbaby:
Are you sure of what you are saying? You cant come to a forum like this and say whatever you like. Show us picture evidence, and stop blackmailing a company that is here for good
STFU B**ch. I should show you a picture evidence of HEAT? I wrote only 1 downside to the Infinix note 3 and others were positive. How does that look like a blackmail? Foooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by akanbimustaphao(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
I bought mine yesterday 62,000 at 360hub store ikorodu branch, I feel bad after I knew it didn't come with 4g. Is there any way I can use 4g on it. Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2016
So that is enougfh reason to call someone fool and use fowl language??Interesting wink
chinnyonwu:

STFU B**ch. I should show you a picture evidence of HEAT? I wrote only 1 downside to the Infinix note 3 and others were positive. How does that look like a blackmail? Foooool
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by phonedaddy: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2016
It has ooo, if you know your way
akanbimustaphao:
I bought mine yesterday 62,000 at 360hub store ikorodu branch, I feel bad after I knew it didn't come with 4g. Is there any way I can use 4g on it. Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by tech2477: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2016
6" are we trying to go back to using tab?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Africanman123(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
nah, i guess phone is replacing tabs
tech2477:
6" are we trying to go back to using tab?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by thatbiggirl: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Scammer!!
Ndissle:
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by akanbimustaphao(m): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
I couldn't find any clue that can make 4g network work on my note 3. If anybody has a link or site I can get it from plz, quote me.
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Africanman123(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2016
bbs.infinixmobility.com just search for the NOTE 3 WHEN YOU VISIT THE SITE, THANK ME LATER
akanbimustaphao:
I couldn't find any clue that can make 4g network work on my note 3. If anybody has a link or site I can get it from plz, quote me.
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Mobileman829(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2016
Allow someone to do his business legitimately nah
thatbiggirl:
Scammer!!
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2016
Dont get me wrong bro. But your reaction already shows who you are
chinnyonwu:

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Worksunlimited: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still no match for Xiaomi rednote 4...

It's disappointing that with all the mouth.. It's antutu benchmark score is still below 40k
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Onerandomgirl(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin, we are talking about phones you are talking nonsense, please can u screenshot any of your claims?? Xiomi ko shaolin ni
Worksunlimited:
Still no match for Xiaomi rednote 4...

It's disappointing that with all the mouth.. It's antutu benchmark score is still below 40k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo One Rooting / How To Update BB Q5 TO 5.0 Lollipop / MTN Fight Back Deducted 50k From A Bugg User Bank Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.