Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives (11706 Views)

British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by newheart2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
OneManLegion:
Most of them will fail it.

Our police force is predominantly peopled by _morons and mad people.
The Police Force in question are nigerians, we should not expect miracle bcous we nigerian are all behave de same
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Damibiz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Test them cus so of them na animalz especially the onez frm Ziafra....
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Damibiz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Test them cus so of them behave like animalz especially the onez frm Ziafra....
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by suremossty(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
ARIYO post It really shows u need to be tested too...
=49769971:

the test should be for everyone living in Lagos, all lagosian are mad, not police alone
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by basadenet: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Right step in right direction. Thanks to former IG Solomon Arase.
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
what will happen to those who would fail?

hope say the aig and his commissioners will also undergo the test,,,,,?
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by phobia2002: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's long overdue
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by omonnakoda: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
There is nothing called psychiatric test
What do you test ?? The IQ level ??
Most of the intelligent people in this world have low IQ

This is just a waste of money, money that should be kept for a state burial
Are you one of those intelligent people with low IQ

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Temptee101(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
The medical experts should not be decieved cos all of them will be forming normal to avoid being detected
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Trybes(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Extend this exercise to other states of the federation especially Edo.
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
Those guys need it; most of em are mentally disturbed, sorry to say

98%
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by steam74: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
djblue007:
Nice move. This will go a long way in detecting the ones with neurosis.
But they will bribe their way through and continue with their madness.
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by tunde1200(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeew..

Not just psychiatric test..

The Nigerian Police needs the following;

1. Weapons Training... : This module should cover things like;

- Weapons Handling
- Target Practice
- Weapons Etiquette: This is to account for an officer carrying a loaded Rifle and pointing the nozzle at innocent passers-by or civilians. They would learn that the barrel of their Guns should always be facing away from people when they are not in a hostile place. Too many people have died from this due to accidental discharge.

2. Legal Training:: This should cover things like;

- Jurisdiction: The Nigerian Police officer would be asking road users for documents that are not under their control. I have seen officers asking people for Local Government Stickers, Hackney permit, Road Worthiness, e.t.c.. Things that are not under their jurisdiction.
- Handling a Suspect/Crime Scene: The Nigerian Police officer needs to be thought the proper text book way to arrest a suspect and how to handle a crime scene so as not to contaminate the scene and destroy evidence.

3. Attitude Training:: The Nigerian Police are the biggest Law breakers and aiders of law breakers nationwide. AN officer sitting inside a public bus would tell the bus driver to run against traffic because he is sitted in front and would be exempted from paying any fare. I can go on and on.

4. Image:: The Nigerian Police is still seen as the enemy by people on the streets and their attitude is a big part of this. They are not approachable. They often times look poorly dressed, are poorly educated and spoken, are rude and mean and greedier that Oliver Twist.

This psychaitric evaluation is good, but its bullshiit! They wouldnt change..

4. Image:: The Nigerian Police is still seen as the enemy by people on the streets and their attitude is a big part of this. They are not approachable. They often times look poorly dressed, are poorly educated and spoken, are rude and mean and greedier that Oliver Twist.

This psychaitric evaluation is good

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by loomer: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
How many of una for NL fit pass the evaluation if them say make them dobam for NL?
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by BluePearls(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
100% of them will fail the test, I'm 100% sure of that grin
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Spidermon: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
If this isnt mere propaganda, the police medical team should be equipped with capture cages, ropes, chemical restraint equipment and plenty strong men because more than 50 percent of Lagos policemen are raving lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Really? nothing?

If this isn't sarcasm then you aren't very smart sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by babythug(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'd like to know if there is a plan to rehabilitate those officers who fail* the said evaluation.

Will they be dismissed from service?

Is this a continuous exercise or will the next IG stop it as public officers typically scrap the initiatives of their predecessors?!

Are senior officers to be evaluated too?

i just hope it works!
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by neocortex: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Give me 3 example of "low IQ" intelligent people.

Mind you there is a difference between psychiatrist e.g mental stability and
psychometric tests e.g IQ tests.
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by Rockyrascal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
naijamakossa:
thank God its now coming to their notice that some of this policemen are just mad people and their weed smoking content is becoming too much.

[/b](quote[b])(report)[i][/i](like)1.5m[b][/b](share[b][/b])2.6m
don't you think you need a psychiatric test also?
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by lastpage: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

You are so wrong bro!

Intelligence and Psychiatric evaluation are different.

You could have a high I.Q.... and still be a "mad man" walking! grin grin grin

for example, some Policemen are just blood thirsty and have a grudge against University students (one told me so, back then) or rich people: That is a psychological (mental) disturbance.

That same Policeman was an Inspector, so he holds a School cert Certificate (that is academic intelligence level).
Both can cohabit in a human being.

Most of our Policemen, especially those on the rank of Supol and downwards, are alcoholics, drug abusers, rapist, wanton murderers and generally despicable humans in Uniform.
Such people need "psychiatric-help" or be thrown put of the Police and confined to Arrow mental home.
undecided
They are not mentally fit to carry a weapon.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by naijamakossa(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rockyrascal:
don't you think you need a psychiatric test also?
lols
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol @ peeps here.

A trains psychiatrist can find out anything by asking questions that appear completely random to you.

Your answers to those questions would determine if your are Sane or not.

Nobody would ask " what would you do if a bribe is offered" that's why they are trained and many of us would fail those tests.

They can even have you look at blurred fuzzy pictures asking what you see and your response gives an idea of your state of mind.

It's not that straight forward.

1 Like

Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by donodion(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
AndyMolarAllwel:
Good, they need it coz am sure 99% of them are abnormal

Thank u for this pictures.I needed more like this as I'm collating enuff to bombard those wicked souls in black uniform on social media soon.
They keep arguing its few or some of them,and il keep saying its MOST of them who are bad by conduct and reasoning.

please keep it coming.
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by chacoonder(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
It should also be extended to LASTMA officials ,UNION workers and ALL BRT/DANFO drivers ..They are the Associations of Abnormal People of Lagos state.
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by SUPOL(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
lastpage:

You are so wrong bro!

Intelligence and Psychiatric evaluation are different.

You could have a high I.Q.... and still be a "mad man" walking! grin grin grin

for example, some Policemen are just blood thirsty and have a grudge against University students (one told me so, back then) or rich people: That is a psychological (mental) disturbance.

That same Policeman was an Inspector, so he holds a School cert Certificate (that is academic intelligence level).
Both can cohabit in a human being.

Most of our Policemen, especially those on the rank of Supol and downwards, are alcoholics, drug abusers, rapist, wanton murderers and generally despicable humans in Uniform.
Such people need "psychiatric-help" or be thrown put of the Police and confined to Arrow mental home.
undecided
They are not mentally fit to carry a weapon.

Lastpage!
my friend Supol is not a rank, it's a cadre meaning SUPERIOR OFFICER. Be guided on d use of d word pls
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by lastpage: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2016
SUPOL:
my friend Supol is not a rank, it's a cadre meaning SUPERIOR OFFICER. Be guided on d use of d word pls

Shattap there, ignorant fellow. Who is your "friend"..... or who do you think you are talking to?
Thunder fire you!

What do you know about ranking in the security outfits?

SuPol is an acronym for Superintendent of Police.

I think you should be first on the list of those who need a psychiatric evaluation!

And to think you even used SUPOL as your user i.d?

Who gave you that permission?

So, you are "Superior Officer", right?

Lastpage!
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by SUPOL(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2016
lastpage:

Shattap there, ignorant fellow. Who is your "friend"..... or who do you think you are talking to?
Thunder fire you!

What do you know about ranking in the security outfits?

SuPol is an acronym for Superintendent of Police.

I think you should be first on the list of those who need a psychiatric evaluation!

And to think you even used SUPOL as your user i.d?

Who gave you that permission?

So, you are "Superior Officer", right?

Lastpage!
Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a madman. Ndo oh?
Re: Psychiatric Test On Police Officers In Lagos: Police Medical Team Arrives by kunletexs: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
that is a good thing in the right direction.
when i first read about it, i taught it would be swept under the carpet, but here they are it is good

but please limit it not to only checking of their brains, also their appearances, conversation and their weapon handling is very important.

let them also take note of the police stations cells as many people are lodge their as criminals who are there because they can not pay 1000 naira bribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Disco Hikes Electricity Tariff / Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention / Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.