Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

"Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS (37635 Views)

Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. / Student Moulds Bronze Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife For His Project (Photos) / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by elume2020(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
dainformant:
Nigeria's really got talents. A Physics student of Ahmadu Bello University ABU, Zaria -reportedly made this drone as his final year project and named it 'Hope For Chibok Girls'. The drone was tested in a stadium -as it worked perfectly well to the surprise and delight of witnesses.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/hope-for-chibok-girls-see-drone-physics.html

Please let the student inbox me (201339837@student.uj.ac.za). I saw the attached advert in my department, will love to share the contact with him. You never can tell he might be considered. Please note, I am only making a referral. He will communicate with them directly.

Cheers

Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by Yeligray(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is how young nd useful talents in Nigeria lie to waste while we spend our money nd resources on importing things we can make with our own hands...#wat a shame#...MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA. Keep it up bro.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by dodoisk(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria got talent
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by kaltonga: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oladimejyy:
And some bastard do say "Northerner are dullard"iyalaya anybody northerner ti take over...IGBOS ABEG FREE ME NA..why una carry my matter for head like bread seller..Many pple dnt quote my comment..WHY
mumu d igbos are 5000 years ahead of you dullards...you cam go and hang.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by Rollingdice(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Handsomecole:
Well I'm very sure the person would have been one of my beloved South Easterner that manufactured it , always showing the light anywhere they go.

One thing I know for sure is that an "Awusa" can never manufacture such. It's not an insult it's just a fact.

Reasoning just the way the whites used to see the black race. You need to examine urself.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by IbBarham(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice work... 3 gbosas 4 d guy...
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by Pennah(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oladimejyy:
And some bastard do say "Northerner are dullard"iyalaya anybody northerner ti take over...IGBOS ABEG FREE ME NA..why una carry my matter for head like bread seller..Many pple dnt quote my comment..WHY
Dan uwa e son teh weh I hit like nor comment fr here but u got d credit north all d way...✌
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by teric4love(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
hope ko gulder ni....
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by tm93(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
physics is indeed the bedrock of technology. it provides the basic principles and laws for all known technology today. and yet to come. physics tends to understand the basic laws governing the universe and use these laws in reshaping the universe and also in solving problems in our society.
This project is aimed at demonstrating the theoretical and technical knowledge of physics and useing this knowledge in solving problems associated with our society.
The name HFCG ( Hope For Chibok Girls) is to send a message that, this little technology can prove efficient in the search for the innocent 219 abducted chibok school girls since 14th April, 2014 (more than 2 years now). if you' ve forgotten about them, ABU physics student has not.
you don't need a missile sophisticated drone to search and rescue the girls. ask USA government, how the drone technology help them in haunting down Osama Bin Laden in 2011.
The drone used by Americans was not sophisticated with any missile, it was not a war drone.
if this little stuff is equipped with lots of sensors such as voice detector and facial recognition amongst others, and then greatly work and improve on, it may help to gather useful information about the missing girls, which might be very useful in knowing about their location. This is just the idea of the physic students who constructed this, hence the name (HFCG).
As brothers and sister, sympathising and praying for the innocent abducted girls is not enough, lets come up with ideas and suggestion that may be use full in rescueing the innocent girls no matter how un useful you might think it is, just say it, you never can say. it is my wish to see the abducted girls reunite with their lovely ones.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by harrybarn: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2016
flamyd:
gradually but surely Nigeria Will Rise
I strongly share in your hope sir. I have a part to play. Thats what I must discover. You must discover yours. Complaining can never help us
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by Basalt(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:

cos I'm not interested.

I do know how to build drones and other related stuffs.

You actually make more point when you shut up
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by sungelsocco(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2016
This guy is really wonderful
May God give him more wisdom and knowledge to do more
He shall produce airplanes in future
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by mirikashi(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Ingenious I must say. The government and private bodies need to tap into these talents by creating an enabling environment. I recall this engineering talent I know that had to leave his robotic uni project way back in 1999 because he couldn't get adequate sponsorship!
If you're thrilled by this guy's achievement and share similar goals, you may like to check out www.chaiwetech.org
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by oluxy(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2016
1Dray:

Who is this tribal mo'ron?
You f a da in d grave or
alive
And ur fmly members
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by FunkyMetahuman: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Basalt:

You actually make more point when you shut up
nd you are actually a mor0n
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by Imeyo1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
mumu ABU graduate.....assembling internal components is not wat I will clap for u..manufacture it then We will bow for u...Lazy graduates...
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by 1Dray(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
oluxy:
You f a da in d grave or alive And ur fmly members
Sorry to say, but you're such a cow.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by 1Dray(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
oluxy:
You f a da in d grave or alive And ur fmly members
Sorry to say, but you're such a cow.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by Basalt(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
nd you are actually a mor0n

What else do you expect from product of an expired s.perm?

Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by FunkyMetahuman: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
[s]
Basalt:

What else do you expect from product of an expired s.perm?

[/s]
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by omotoshogyro: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wooooow the guy has really tried cause i can see he has just built a prototype of the MQ-9 Reaper.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by blueAgent(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proffdada:
9ce work, next step is moon landing and mars colonisation cheesy

Keep Dreaming.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by blueAgent(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proffdada:
9ce work, next step is moon landing and mars colonisation cheesy

keep dreaming.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pishures Of Him Building It Or Adonbilivit!!!...He Mite Hav Bought It Off Sumbori.
Re: "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS by stevorks: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
did you read where I wrote "nice" or you are a blind bat? undecided
mk nite reach i go read am again no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Buses For SUGs Nationwide, Rejects Arbitrary Increase Of Fees / Unpaid Polytechnic Lecturer Becomes A Bus Conductor In PH, Rivers State (Video) / Impressive Stats Of Nigerian Americans And Their Academic Marvels In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.