Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do You Find It Difficult To Wake Up Early? This Might Help You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Find It Difficult To Wake Up Early? This Might Help You. (854 Views)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Find It Difficult To Wake Up Early? This Might Help You. by medexico(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
I know many of US find it difficult to wake up early even with the alarm

So I will tell you a trick that might put an end to that so you can get up early for work or that interview or that lecture.

Do you know there is an alarm clock that shreds money? How does this works?

Lemme tell you

Put a 500 naira note in the alarm clock and once the alarm rings and you didn't get up to put it off, it shreds your money into pieces grin

No one will want their 500 shredded in this era.
Re: Do You Find It Difficult To Wake Up Early? This Might Help You. by WetinConsignMe: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks
Re: Do You Find It Difficult To Wake Up Early? This Might Help You. by Agbaletu: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2017
medexico:
I know many of US find it difficult to wake up early even with the alarm

So I will tell you a trick that might put an end to that so you can get up early for work or that interview or that lecture.

Do you know there is an alarm clock that shreds money? How does this works?

Lemme tell you

Put a 500 naira note in the alarm clock and once the alarm rings and you didn't get up to put it off, it shreds your money into pieces grin

No one will want their 500 shredded in this era.

lol

(1) (Reply)

One Year After, Foston Utomi And Wife’s Marriage Hits The Rock / Meet Nigerian Woman With 4 Kids Who Drives Danfo To Provide For Her Family / Marriage Of Warri Billionaire Who Gave Out Cars As Souvenirs Wedding Day Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.