Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Religion And Reality.... [ Case Study] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion And Reality.... [ Case Study] (517 Views)

Dreams And Reality: How Do They Connect? / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Reality.... [ Case Study] by nuelzy: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
.....hmmm.. its even today i knew God sef is a soldier man....

for two weeks now i have not been going to work.. my boss had an issue with the police concerning his purchase of a stolen phone.... well i can state it categorically here that he is innocent..

bt then our naija police ain't buying dat... so for weeks now... they have been on our neck... arresting us one after the other... even after paying more than 35k to them...

so to be safe... the shop was locked...

imagine my happiness today when my boss called and said i can resume work that everything is settled..

dressed up and went to work... met him in his office and asked him what happened...

lol... see me see gbege o .. d guy begin yarn say he met his pastor and detailed him about the whole issue... and dat d man prayed for him... even spoke in tongues.. and assured him dat everything is automatically okay now... that the officers wont come back... he shouldn't worry ... go back nd open his shop and resume business... just like dat

is he really serious... see me o grin ..

so pastor prayed.. nd spoke in tongues.. dat automatically made d police change their mind?? and make GOD a soldier man dat will prevent dem from arresting us

some people need to understand the difference of religion and reality...

btw... minutes later he left... told me he wants to go somewhere... left me in the shop alone... two of my colleagues no show...

nah so i shout "Ye sah" !!!gringrin..watched him go down the stairs... locked up the whole shop... and typing from my bed now...light come kuku dey for house sef... cheesy

i cannot comman let those police people catch me again.... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Passages In The Bible Most Christians Hastily Misinterpret / Who Is Afraid Of Islamization??? / Are Christianity And Islam Our Indigenous Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.