Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? (560 Views)

This Is Exactly How MMM Will Continue To Scam Nigerians After Jan 14th .Batch B / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? by haryomikun(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good day guys. I have been thinking of getting a payoneer account to withdraw my earnings from my Google AdSense account. But then, the reports I have heard about payoneer is quite confusing. I asked two of my friends how it works. One said when you withdraw through payoneer, the rates are equal to that of the current black market. Another said it's equal to the rates of the bank you are withdrawing through.

I just dey confused.

I also wanna ask,,,

1. Is shipping payoneer totally free?

2. Exactly how does payoneer require you to pay for their annual maintenance?

3. How long does it take for payoneer to be sent to Nigeria?

Thanks in advance for the answers
Re: Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? by temitopeking(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
i have one some years back, free shipping, but no ATM accept it until it expired.. any info about it is welcomed, i need it now seriously
Re: Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? by sloo1: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have payoneer account though I am still a newbie in online stuffs. Recently, i was paid through the account and I was able to withdraw from ATM.

The exchange rate is bank ex not black market.

I was also able to buy stuffs from hongkong using the account.

THE ACCOUNT IS FREE
Re: Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? by sloo1: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shipping is free n I got Mine in about three weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exactly How Does Payoneer Work? by haryomikun(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
sloo1:
I have payoneer account though I am still a newbie in online stuffs. Recently, i was paid through the account and I was able to withdraw from ATM.

The exchange rate is bank ex not black market.

I was also able to buy stuffs from hongkong using the account.

THE ACCOUNT IS FREE

What were the rates bro??

Also how can you check for the rates online?

(1) (Reply)

Export Broker Needed / Earning Money At The Comfort Of Your Home Or Business Corner / How To Get 50k From Ultimate Cycler Within Three Days Without Referrals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.