Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (48324 Views)

Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Funjosh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Just that I don't like politics.

I know PDP can't win Edo Election.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by goshen26: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Another 8 years of no light, poor infrastructure, poor people with rich state allawee..
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
What are they protesting for? They should go home and sleep
ellovee:
[size=14pt]if the ongoing protest in Benin leads to loss of life, APC nd inec should be held responsible [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by gidjah(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Not surprised o,congrats to the party
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shydon:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/29/edo-decides-apc-candidate-wins-edo-governorship-election
I'm not surprised. Oshiomhole really tried for edo state and his efforts call for continuity. The floor tile manufacturing firm he brought to Edo state is the largest in the whole of africa. We've stopped importing tiles in Nigeria since they began operation. That alone is commendable. During my nysc days, I served in ekhiadolor. Every time it rained, uselu Lagos road would be like Atlantic ocean. The erosion in that area had swept many cars away in the past, the velocity was much. Lucky Igbinedion was governor at that time. His father's okada building is along that road till date, it's completely rotten. Congrats to the people of edo state. I couldn't believe my eyes the last time I visited uselu-lagos road. It's like a road that descended from the moon. So amazing!

18 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Freelancer2015(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
frenchwine:
Edo pipu too dull, they never learn from the mistakes of 2015
It was rigged!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by yeyeboi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Omonigeriarere post=49773766][/quote]

It shall not be well with you and ur entire family may your household be like the hardship and recession Apc has cost the poor Nigerians.

Amen
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to the declared winner, Godwin Obaseki
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by kessler53(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Congratulations to GO.

Never again shall we give the PDP any ground like we did in Rivers and Bayelsa,never.

GO won 13 out of 18 Local Governments,and yet the shameless PDP still complain they were rigged?lol.

To my APC brothers,Edo State is Secure now.

we are waiting for the burial of APC at the federal level in 2019 when the party will die a natural death so what happens in EDO state now is immaterial because by then he will decamp to PDP so as far as we are concern we have nothing to worry about let GO enjoy his brief stay in APC.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Omonigeriarere: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
bejeria101:
Akara and 2k at work. Clap for yourself.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by jtjohn(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
They are on break.....the result has not officially be announced......APC rigging was so obvious
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Meeen.....na KO be diz oo.... No breathing space for FeeDeeFee. *singing in korede bello voice* Edo get alert, Godwin *dancing* grin

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
na u dull pass up apc
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by VincentOkojie(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
this will cause riot in Benin city ... as for me I dey go inside house jeje

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Sylvarresta(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
cry me a river sai APC
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Mrakthedream(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Congratulations to GO.

Never again shall we give the PDP any ground like we did in Rivers and Bayelsa,never.

GO won 13 out of 18 Local Governments,and yet the shameless PDP still complain they were rigged?lol.

To my APC brothers,Edo State is Secure now.

God bless Edo state...
God bless Nigeria.
One love and Peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Greataausim(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mehn if that is true that the INEC has decleared Obaseki the winner of the govenor election.
Then i call it masterbuation of democray.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by morayolawal: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulation GODWIN,today Korede Bello music will be playing all corners of Edo state. I don't win election Godwin,Godwin oooo.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Omonigeriarere: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
yeyeboi:

It shall not be well with you and ur entire family may your household be like the hardship and recession Apc has cost the poor Nigerians.

Amen
[/s]

Hahahaha, he pain you reach this level? You love yourself and your family members, but you have the gut to curse all the Edolites: is this not an height of hypocrisy.

Once again, I wish you and your family members everything you wish Edolites
tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
Congrats Edo Nation and All Edolites Tribes and States for a successful Election be it Apc or Pdp.......... And pls no fighting from either Afonjas grin sorry i meant Yoruba or Igbo ppl norbe Una state or people so no need to buy panadol !!

Ovoramwen N'ogbaisi!!!! I just love that name and dat oba himself. I be Esan guy but i might just give my son that name!

Back to d real matter, up apc, up obaseki. Oshio try and its time for obaseki to do a fashola afta Tinubu (oshio) in edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Charlico2(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP should just forget Edo State in South South composition it is NOT a hunting ground for then. Kudos to my Edolite for rejecting the known evil party

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Bhol28: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
It is a pity that the will of the Edo man was thwarted by the interests of the following devils:

Osakpawan aka No molest
Tony Kabaka
Adams Oshiomole
Mrs Zakari of INEC

God almighty is watching.
This is daylight robbery. This is a rape on our nascent democracy.

They have totally destroyed the legacy of former president Goodluck Jonathan.

Let The Almighty Be The Judge
Legacy of high unprecedented Treasury Looting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by sonssyo: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
whatever ,as long as Anambra state governor is still paying salary.....I don't bloody care,if Edo peolpe like, let them vote slowpoke put as their governor,I qonsan them...but AFC na yeye people them be oooo Upon all this hunger in the land...I don't mind voting for Labour Party shocked.NEXT PLZ
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by banchuz: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is a wrong result. But we won on social media. We even won gallantly on nairaland.
Even lere set up a parallel collation center and we won too.

Where did dis result come from
grin
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by eddyt: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
adams u we will see hw u will escape this. because u want to cover ur atrocities
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by sonssyo: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Charlico2:
PDP should just forget Edo State in South South composition it is NOT a hunting ground for then. Kudos to my Edolite for rejecting the known evil party

I pray that Edo people will continue to experience this change in their land.. shocked
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by Mimidiva(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
ellovee:
[size=14pt]if the ongoing protest in Benin leads to loss of life, APC nd inec should be held responsible [/size]
really? who dies choose to die bro, nobody to hold responsible grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by brightleave(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
#NaGodwin

Wailers, elections are not won by the number of twiter propanganda trends or nairaland likes and shares..

People are wiser.

Never again shall PDP enslave us.
yeso many people who did the voting are not so much attached to the social media. As a matter of fact, a reasonable % of those who won the elections in social media did not vote.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election by tunde1200(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
What Is Next For The Ipob Yoots?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.