Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo (4778 Views)

Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / See The Newborn Born Baby That Is Actually 12 Years Old (see Photo) / Wow! Meet The Newborn Born Baby That Is Actually 12 Years Old (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Since Edo state election is over and obaseki has been declared the winner according to sahara online news paper lets forget about the election and talk about something more educative and the world of nature

This is a newborn who looks like an 80-year-old man: Rare ageing condition makes the baby boy has wrinkles and thick hair on his back

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by koladebrainiac(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
strange
first I am making first to comment.
I use this medium to commend my wife on the safe delivery if our cute baby boy. here this

I was born on August 5th
our wedding was August 13
my wife was born August 16
n
my newbaby boy was born August 29
n today that I made it to the front page is Sept 29 making it one month my baby was born

guys help me say Happy birthday to my first baby

to the matter on ground

well by the time the baby is growing up with ani ageing cream n soap n nice food , the baby will be OK.

don't be scared.
we have anormally a times
as anyone season Dark Angel series staring Jessica Alba?

please give God glory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
A baby boy who looks like an 80-year-old man actually has a rare condition which causes him to age quickly.
Born in Magura, Bangladesh, he has wrinkles, hollow eyes, a shrunken body and a thick layer of hair on his back.
Local doctors were left stunned as to what the cause of his ageing is but they believe he has progeria.
The condition which affects just one in four million - often restricts children from having a normal life and causes their body to age faster than it should.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3811450/The-newborn-looks-like-80-year-old-Rare-ageing-condition-means-baby-boy-wrinkles-hair-back.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by aysnoopy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
this is serious. FP & let d world see d strange tin
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
I came to check if it is in kenya.
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
A doctor, who had been treating him, said: 'The baby does not look like a new born at all.
'There are prominent sings of ageing such a excessive wrinkles and rough skin texture.'
But his parents are over the moon with the birth of their 'miracle' child and can't hold back their happiness.
Father Biswajit Patro said: 'We can only thank God. There is no need to be unhappy about the appearance of my son.

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by ramdris(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is simply a case of giving birth to your ancestor... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
So,the mama still get mind carry am?
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
So,the mama still get mind carry am?

Well monkey no fine but him mama like am.
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by Bellony88(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Curious case of Benjamin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
HD PHOTOs

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
mohince:
HD PHOTOs

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
'We will accept him the way he is. We are so happy to have a baby boy in the house.
'We are already blessed to have to have a daughter. Now we are a family of four. What else can we ask for.'

WHAT IS PROGERIA?
Progeria is a rare genetic condition that causes a child’s body to age faster than it should.
Most children with the condition – which affects just one in every 4million births worldwide – don’t live past the age of 13.
It is caused by a single mistake in a particular gene, which causes it to make abnormal protein. When cells use this protein, called progerin, they break down more easily.
Progerin builds up in many cells of children with progeria, thereby causing them to age more quickly.
Although most children with the condition appear healthy when they are born, they start to show signs of the disease during their first year.
Mr Patro and his wife, Parul, have had many curious people visit their home in a quest to catch a glimpse of their son.
The doctors at the local hospital have assured the family the baby will do well for now.
His family remain positive he will grow up healthily despite most children with the condition not living past the age of 13.
Progeria, also known as Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is caused by a single mistake in a gene which causes it to make an abnormal protein.
When cells use the protein - called progerin - they break down more easily.
Progerin builds up in many cells of children with progeria, causing them to age more quickly.
However, doctors remain uncertain what measures can be taken to treat the boy and help him with the condition as he grows older.
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by mohince(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
LALASTICLALA do the needful.... Hv done mine
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by FunkyMetahuman: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Poor baby

Another god's failed masterpiece that will be fixed by scientists
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by dyadeleye(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
curious case of Benjamin buttons....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by shapman: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
God is great!
Re: Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo by Thryphosa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
strange and scary.

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Plateau State / Reason Why Your Body Itch After Taken Your Bath And Solution To Stop It. / Top 10 Most Expensive Cigars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.